剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
..will face being put on a charge, sir.
幸好,曾经住在这里的修士
Fortunately, the monks who once lived here were very self-contained.
过着自给自足的生活
这里有一个提供干净和新鲜水的井
There's a well here, which produces clean, fresh water.
我…
传说这是一个圣井
And there's a legend that this is a holy well,
如果喝井水,你的愿望便会实现
that if you drink from it, you have your wish fulfilled.
将军,这是伊芙曼苏尔
General, this is Eve Mansour, a French war correspondent.
一名法国战地记者
一名代表
A representative. She is on the itinerary, sir.
她确实在行程内,长官
在行程很后的部分
For much later.
戴高乐将军恭贺你们
General de Gaulle sends his congratulations
在德云郡行动取得成功
on the success of Operation Devon.
你看来是在行程较后的部分
Apparently, you were on the itinerary for later.
但我就在这里
And yet here I am at the well, making a wish.
在井边许愿
你的愿望是什么
And what is your wish?
法国南部省份的自♥由♥法国士兵
That Free French soldiers in southern provinces of France
能得到空军特勤队士兵的训练
receive training from SAS soldiers
让入侵行动推进和解放我的祖国
in advance of the invasion and liberation of my country.
她的祖国其实是阿尔及利亚,长官
Her country is actually Algeria, sir.
当法国解放后
And when France is liberated,
我会同样努力解放阿尔及利亚…
I will work just as hard for the liberation of Algeria.
伊芙曼苏尔 是
Eve Mansour? Yes.
我们晚点见,继续行程
I will see you...later.
这边,长官
Next. This way, sir.
谢谢…
Thank you. Thank you.
各位,请转左
To the left, please, gentlemen.
这里曾经是修士吃饭的食堂
This was once the refectory where the monks dined,
但现在用来当…
but now we use it for a mess...
用来当你手下放松的地方
Now it is where your men relax?
对 看
Yes. Oh, look.
一颗后臼齿 棒极
A rear molar.
Excellent.
带我见这些野兽
Take me to meet these wild beasts.
这边,长官
This way, sir.
GLASS CRUNCHES AND SMASHES
预备
Parade!
预备…立正
Parade! ..tion!
占阿蒙德斯上士,长官
Staff Sergeant Jim Almonds, sir,
在北非获嘉许军功奖章
won the Military Medal in North Africa.
你应对得如何?上士
How are you coping, Sergeant?
非常好,谢谢你,长官
Coping very well. Thank you, sir.
你觉得新的贝雷帽如何
What do you think of the new beret?
非常雅致,长官
I think it's very elegant, sir.
戴在我的头上是种浪费
Wasted on a head like mine. Ah.
占的头戴桶子反而更好看,长官
Oh, well, Jim's head could be improved by a bucket, sir.
在我看来
In my opinion.
克萧中士,长官 是
Er, Sergeant Kershaw, sir.
一个有意见的中士
A sergeant with opinions.
你不会等待适当的时机才说话吗
You don't wait to be spoken to before you speak?
在这里,我们鼓励发言
In our unit, we're encouraged to speak
只要你觉得你说的话能…
if you think you've got something to say that'll, er,
能改善气氛,长官
that'll improve the mood, sir.
如果你们同时说话呢
And if you all speak at once?
那我们就打架来决定谁正确,长官
Then we decide who's right, by fighting each other, sir.
用拳头和餐具,对吧?兄弟们
With fists and cutlery. Isn't that right, lads?
HE BELCHES
不好意思,长官,我控制不了
Pardon me, sir. Just popped up.
气氛确实改善了
The mood is indeed improved.
雷吉希坚斯上士
Staff Sergeant Reg Seekings, newly promoted.
新晋升
在西西里获嘉许军功奖章
Won the Military Medal in Sicily.
一场又一场的战役
Encounter after encounter.
你应对得如何
How are you coping?
我应对得非常好
I'm coping extremely well. Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,长官
很好
Good.
但是,长官
But, sir...
我应对得非常好
..I'm coping extremely well.
谢谢你,长官
Thank you, sir.
罗拔布莱尔「帕迪」梅恩少校
Major Robert Blair 'Paddy' Mayne.
鼎鼎大名的帕迪梅恩
So...
..the famous Paddy Mayne.
我不肯定我怎会有名气,长官
I'm not sure how I could be famous, sir,
当我连自己是谁都不肯定时
when I am not sure myself of who I am.
你好像戴了错误的贝雷帽
You appear to be wearing the wrong beret, Major Mayne.
梅恩少校
其实我想我没戴错,长官
No, actually, I don't think I am, sir.
每个士兵都散发着酒味
Every single one of these men smells of alcohol.
他们刚出席21名同袍的丧礼,长官
They've just attended the funeral of 21 comrades, sir.
虽然说真的
Though, in all honesty,
我们怎样都会喝酒
we'd have taken a drink by now, anyway.
我个人反对戴栗红色贝雷帽的理由
And the reason I personally object to the maroon beret
是这让我们变得
is that it makes us look the same as every other parachute regiment
与英军其他所有伞兵团一样
in the British Army.
但我们与英军所有军团都不一样
But we are not the same as ANY unit in the British Army.
这阅兵或已向你证明这点,长官
As this parade has probably already proven to you, sir,
我们有点醉
we are slightly drunk, opinionated,
固执己见
接近是违抗命令的滋事分子
and borderline insubordinate delinquent. Paddy...
帕迪 我们的独特能力
And our unique ability is to operate behind enemy lines
是在没有监管下在敌人战线后行动
without regulation, in any way we see fit,
用上我们认为合适的方式
替毫无戒备的敌人造成最大伤害
inflicting the maximum amount of damage on an unsuspecting enemy,
不受中♥央♥司令部指挥
without being directed by Central Command.
若我没趁有机会时当面
If I hadn't made that wee speech to your face when I had the chance,
说这番话,长官
我会很后悔,而性格冲动的我
sir, I would have regretted it.
And being an impulsive man, I cannot afford regrets.
可是无法承受后悔
这样的士兵…
Men like these...
不应该只被命令拿起机关枪上阵
..should not be ordered to simply run at machine guns.
这是滥用了他们的勇气
It is an abuse of their courage.
我私人允许你
You have my personal permission
继续戴你的沙色贝雷帽
to carry on wearing your sand-coloured beret.
为了避免疑虑
And for the avoidance of doubt,
在最高指挥部方面
as far as High Command is concerned...
我们不理会心理健康
..we do not care about the mental health,
心理状况
psychological conditions,
或是你手下违抗命令的程度
or the levels of insubordination amongst your men.
只要你继续打胜仗就好
Just so long as you keep winning.
等待之后的命令,帕迪梅恩少校
Await further orders, Major Paddy Mayne.
长官
Sir.
继续
Next.
空军特勤队与自♥由♥法国合作
The SAS working alongside the Free French,
就像他们在北非时一样
just as they did in North Africa, is our best chance of survival.
这是我们生存的最大机会
我亲眼见证过
And I have witnessed first-hand how the SAS can work
空军特勤队能与本地的反抗军
alongside local resistance and partisan soldiers.
和游击队士兵并肩作战
其实,你提到他的名字
Actually, now you mention his name, I do remember meeting your father.
我真的记得见过你父亲
他是…中校?
He was a colonel.
他带领伊珀尔的北非军团
He led the North African Brigade at Ypres.
我在那里见过他
That's where I met him.
不知道你父亲对你身处
I wonder what your father would make of you being amongst this rabble.
乌合之众中会有何想法
真好笑
CHUCKLING
Ha, fucking, ha.
他会敬佩他们展现的勇气
He would admire the bravery they display
和他们的成就
and the results they achieve. More tea?
要多些茶吗?曼苏尔小姐 长官
根据行程
Sir, according to the itinerary,
蒙哥马利将军应该10分钟前便离开
General Montgomery should have left ten minutes ago.
对,我知道
Yes, I know.
我们下个议题是什么
造成延迟的原因是英军的指挥官
The delay is being caused by the Commander of British forces
在听一名该死的记者
being briefed on how to liberate France
汇报如何解放法国
by a fucking journalist.
有礼貌地跟他们说时间到了
Go and tell them politely that their time's up.
还有…邀请那位记者晚点与我喝酒
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表