剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
对
沙砾会继续被丢
The gravel will continue to be thrown.
你们要继续做先头部队
You will continue to be a spearhead force.
你下个行动在今晚开始
And your next operation starts tonight.
任务是从德军手中解放泰尔莫利
Your job is to liberate Termoli from the Germans,
在路上的不同据点解决后卫部队
taking out the rear guard at various points along the way.
意大利抵抗军和莱利
The Italian Resistance and Riley will be sent ahead to reconnoitre
会早点出发侦察城镇
解决间谍和肃清哨站
the town, take out a spy and clear the station.
(比费尔诺河往泰尔莫利的路上)
(1943年10月2日)
(泰尔莫利,被德军占据)
可恶
Shit!
你的证件是英国特别行动局伪造
Your papers were forged by British SOE. You'll be OK.
你不会有事的
只需表现得像正常丈夫
Just act like a normal husband and let your wife do the talking.
让你的妻子说话
你们去哪里 坎波马里诺
去做什么
我们要送鱼干
是,我闻得到
鱼干… 是
他们说话很奇怪
They talk strange. Not like Termoli people.
不像泰尔莫利人
他们来自哪里
Where are they from?
她的口音像西西里人
She sounds Sicilian.
他们的证件说他们来自坎波马里诺
Their papers say they are from Campomarino,
但他们听起来像西西里人
but they sound Sicilian.
我有说错吗
Am I wrong?
我们来自山区
人们都说我们说话很奇怪
Hmm.
我认为就放其他人走
I say we let the others go
然后扣留她问更多问题
and hold her for more questions.
这东西很臭…
他乱说什么西西里人
因为他想不劳而获上这个女人
让他们走
Let them pass.
不要动
我从我的窗看到灯塔
灯塔在哪里
灯塔在港口…
但他们把它移到山顶
你好,朋友
谁是朱利奥哥伦布
他
你是朱利奥哥伦布吗
没错,你是谁
我是你的尽头,朋友 不…
No! No!
住手…
朱利奥哥伦布是间谍
英国特别行动局截取了
文字记录通讯
他为德军做事
我在这里的第一个工作是肃清哨站
大家保持冷静
大家保持冷静和相信我
相信我
空军特勤队已在路上
我们在泰尔莫利需要一起合作
(巴尼亚拉海港)
(第二空军特勤队总部,意大利)
那么,你决定用美人计
So, have you decided to try charm?
我们一开始有所误会
We got off on the wrong foot.
请坐,是这样说吧?对吗 对
Hmm. Please.
That is the expression, yes? Yes.
血的气味和附近的尸体
The smell of blood and the proximity of corpses probably didn't help.
对气氛没有帮助
看来你开了自己的餐厅
You appear to have opened your own restaurant.
本地咖啡店的人非常感激英军
The people in the local cafe are very grateful to the British
他们的生意没被摧毁
that their business wasn't destroyed.
虽然大部分的酒被帕迪的手下偷走
Though most of their wine was stolen by Paddy's men.
幸好他们留下了好酒
Well, luckily, it seems they left behind the good stuff,
因为帕迪只知道爱尔兰烈酒和黑啤
because Paddy knows nothing but poitin and Guinness.
你觉得我的弟弟是否曾经爱上你
Was my brother in love with you, do you think?
或者我应该问
Or should the question be - IS my brother in love with you?
我的弟弟现在是否爱着你
爱情不适合他
Love doesn't really suit him.
他总是很吝啬他的物品
Well, he was always very jealous of his possessions.
他有一把气♥枪♥
He had an air rifle I used to use on purpose to annoy him.
我以前会故意用来惹恼他
我是物品吗
Am I a possession?
我有时候会很坦白 而且很累
I'm quite blunt sometimes. And tired.
你看来很累 是
You look very tired. Yes.
无所事事和一事无成令人疲惫不堪
Doing nothing and achieving nothing can be very tiring.
你到底想我做什么
What exactly do you want from me?
听说帕迪梅恩正前往泰尔莫利吧
I hear Paddy Mayne is heading for Termoli, yes?
这是我的工作
It is my job.
这是我做的事
It's what I do.
对了,我叫你威廉还是比尔
By the way, do I call you William or Bill?
比尔 我更喜欢叫威廉
Bill.
I prefer William. HE LAUGHS
进入泰尔莫利前
Before Termoli, Paddy will have to overcome the German rear guard.
帕迪需要解决德国的后卫部队
对,太阳下山后
Yes. When the sun sets...
那些后卫部队便要自求多福
..God help the rear guard.
看来他们部分人在离开
Looks like some of them are moving out.
你会和我们一起行动吗
Are you coming with us on this little jolly, Paddy,
帕迪,还是你要留下来洗脚
or are you going to stay and wash your feet?
我决定变得更像人
I have decided to be more human.
我决定与我的人体沟通
I have decided to communicate with my human body,
我的血肉
my flesh,
因为我不是机器
since I am not a machine.
我不是杀人机器
I am not a killing machine. They cannot put that against my name.
他们不能给我这个称号♥
派手下惨死不是我身为人的目的
To send men to die like cattle is not my human purpose.
我是一个对抗人类的人类
I am human fighting human,
我用我的人脚划下界线
and I draw the line in the sand with my human feet.
容许我说我把那界线划得很清楚
And I draw that line pretty fucking well, if I may say!
很清楚
Pretty fucking well.
你还好吗?帕迪
You OK, Paddy?
「什么丧钟会为惨死的人响起」
What passing-bells for these who die as cattle?
「只有枪的可怕怒火」
Only the monstrous anger of the guns.
「只有步♥枪♥一阵阵的快速嗒嗒声」
Only the stuttering rifles' rapid rattle
「能喋喋不休地匆忙祷告」
Can patter out their hasty orisons.
「现在他们不再被嘲笑」
No mockeries now for them; no prayers nor bells...
「但也没有祷告或钟声」
可恶
Fuck.
可恶,我不记得之后的诗句
Fuck, I forgot the words.
我从未忘记过诗句
I never forget the words.
你们能相信吗
Can you believe it?
他们让我的脑袋忘记诗歌♥
They're blowing poetry out of my head
以人的尖叫声取代它
and replacing it with men screaming.
帕迪?
Paddy?
他们剪断铁丝了吗
Have they cut the wire?
像猫头鹰般吵耳,他们已就定位置
Seekings hooted like an owl, so they're in position.
我们去解决那些混♥蛋♥吧
So let's clean the fuckers out.
安全
Clear!
美人儿
Ya beauty!
HE LAUGHS
(战俘营,加维)
安静
Silenzio!
SHORT WHISTLE
小心老鼠
Watch out for the rats.
什么 下去吧
What? Off you go.
SHORT WHISTLE
右边
Right.
右边
Right.
SQUEAKING
天啊,这只老鼠可真大
SQUEAKING
Jesus!
Bloody size of that one! Christ!
HE GRUNTS
(100呎)
(16呎)
Oh!
(30呎)
喂
Hey!
可恶
(15呎)
HE YELLS
(10呎)
(5呎)
(0呎)
一头栽在地上,他失去知觉
Bang! He was out cold...
我父亲切断绑着他双手的绳子
..and my father cut his hand free
and, uh, left him in the snow.
把他遗下在雪地
你遗下了他?
Yeah. You left him?
你觉得他这款酒还有多一瓶吗
Do you think he has another bottle of the same wine?
不好意思,谁找到他
Scusi...
Who found him?
谁找到他?谁在雪地找到大卫
Hmm? Who found him? Who found David in the snow?
你说他失去知觉
You said he was unconscious. Oh, God, I don't remember.
天啊,我不记得了,好像是我姐姐
My sister, I think.
我们家的座右铭是…
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表