剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
Pope Pius XII is good friends with Mussolini
是墨索里尼的好朋友
他还有联络希特拉总理的直线
and has a direct line to Chancellor Hitler himself.
激怒我的不是天主
It's not God that's got my goat.
把枪放在那里会带来衰运,帕迪
Putting your gun up there is bad luck, Paddy.
那个东西?
That thing there?
只是橡木
That's nothing but oak.
基♥督♥在这里
Christ is in here.
帕迪,你最好过来一下
Paddy, you'd better come.
他会说英语,但不太流利
He speaks English, but not very well.
EXPLOSIONS
神父,我又来了 「神父」?
Father, it's me again.
不…才不是
"Father"?
No, no, no, no, no. Fuck that.
你不是神父
You are not my father.
你是个盖着毛毡的醉汉
You are a drunk, in a blanket,
在我鄙视的旗帜前讲道
who preaches before a flag I despise.
你躲在这里做什么
What are you doing hiding here,
镇上其他人在哪里
and where is everybody else in this town?
他们叫所有人离开
They told everyone to leave
然后叫我留下
and they asked me to stay.
帕迪,你到底
Paddy, what the fuck is the matter with you?! I don't think
怎么了 他应该不喜欢神父
谁叫你留下
he likes priests. Who asked you to stay?
这个镇的主人
The people who own this town.
你是指德国人?
不是德国人 说英语
English.
他们想我留下来,带口讯给美国人
They wanted me to stay,
to give the American a message.
我们不是美国人 帕迪
We are not American. Paddy... GUN CLICKS
拜托 你的口讯是什么
Oh, for fuck's sake! What is your message?
他们想我留下,欢迎你们
They wanted me to stay to...to say that you are welcome,
他们想帮助美国人
that they want to help the Americans.
再说我们是美国人
You call us American again, I'll fucking shoot you, right?
我就会开枪,知道吗
这是谁的口讯
Who is your message from?
西西里黑♥手♥党♥
The message is from Cosa Nostra.
帕迪
Paddy, in New York and Chicago, they're known as Mafia.
他们在纽约和芝加哥被称为黑♥手♥党♥
你听过艾尔卡彭吗?他们比他更差
You've heard of Al Capone?
Well, they're worse.
他们和我们一样憎恨德国人
They hate the Germans as much as us, so they could be useful.
他们可能会有用
奥古斯塔这个小镇是黑♥手♥党♥的地头
It's the Mafia that owns this little town of Augusta.
所以… 我们应该担心?
So... We should be concerned?
帕迪,我们应该谨慎
Paddy, yeah, we should be cautious.
他们想和你们坐在长台上
They want to sit down with you at the long table.
他们想一起用餐和饮酒
They want to break bread and drink wine.
他们…知道很多事
They... They know things.
他们见到很多事
They see things.
他们在山地可以帮助你们
They can help you in the mountains.
你…看来是话事人
Er, you, you, you look like the boss.
是,我是话事人
Aye, right, I AM the boss.
教父是山地的话事人
Capo dei capi is the boss of the mountains.
这是他的教堂
This is his church.
他想见你 是
He would like to meet you.
Right.
你叫你的西西里黑♥手♥党♥什么教父
Well, you tell your Cosa Nostra,
Mafia, capo dei capi boss to stick his broken bread
把他的面包碎和酒瓶塞进他的肛♥门♥
and wine bottles up his fucking hole.
连续轰炸看来完结了
Bombardment seems to be over.
我们会在这里睡觉,在天主的殿里
Right.
We'll be sleeping in here, in this house of God.
考虑到这个镇这么穷
Considering this town is so poor,
他不是为自己兴建了
didn't he build a nice, big fucking place for himself?
又大又美的地方吗
早上4时正
At precisely 4am,
我会在这里开枪,叫醒你们
I will be firing live rounds in here
to wake you fuckers up.
有人反对吗
Does anybody have an issue with that?
你破坏这里的东西
You hurt things in here,
伤透我们的心
you hurt our hearts.
拜托
Fuck's sake!
帕迪
你的心如何
How's your heart?
知道吗?你有时就像小孩
You know, sometimes, you're like a wee boy,
想看看你能走多远
just seeing how far you can go.
我打算一路走到柏林
Oh, I intend to go all the way to Berlin.
我能走那么远
That's how far I can go.
到时我会请求原谅
Then I will ask for forgiveness.
现在,我要去散步
Right now, I'm going to go for a walk,
看能否找到银行
see if I can't find me a bank.
CHATTER AND CHUCKLING
还好吗 没事
All right?
你不该至少安葬那个士兵吗
Shouldn't you at least have given that soldier a decent burial?
如果他比我快
Had he been faster than me,
比我准
had he been more accurate than me,
恐惧比我少
had he been less afraid than me,
他会同样地把我交给
then he would have consigned me to the mercy of the crabs
那些蟹、鳗鱼和虫处置
and the eels and the worms just the same.
你怎样来这里
How did you get here? By dinghy.
坐小艇
尝试及时来到面对挑战
Tried to get here in time for the fun and games.
现时挑战的供应短缺
Fun and games are in short supply.
但我们预期明天会有很多
We're expecting plenty tomorrow, though.
在简尼萨洛
Cannizzaro.
我肯定战斗一结束,你就会出现
Hmm. I'm sure you'll show up once the fighting is over.
帕迪,如果你不太累
Yes, Paddy, er, if you're not too tired, maybe we could sit down
或者我们可以坐下来饮杯酒
讨论我被派来这里的原因
with a glass of wine and discuss exactly why it is
that I've been sent here. Hmm?
意大利最著名的海军学校曾在这里
Italy's most prestigious naval academy was located here.
我肯定有很多放满酒的酒窖
I'm sure there are lots of very well-stocked wine cellars.
很不幸,我明天一早就要出发
Unfortunately, I have a very early start in the morning.
我们会在4时出发
We move out at four.
不,帕迪,你们不会4时出发了
No, you don't, Paddy, you don't move out at four.
要延迟攻击简尼萨洛
The attack on Cannizzaro's been postponed.
我们在等美国人在更北面海岸登陆
We're waiting for the Americans to make their landing
但他们延误了
further up the coast, and that has been delayed.
「延迟」、「延误」
"Postponed. Delayed".
我记得这些词汇
I remember those words. This is a large-scale invasion, Paddy.
这是大规模入侵,帕迪
我们只能按照经协调的策略行动
We must only move as part of a coordinated strategy.
所以,你的意思是我们要退出战斗
So, what you're saying is
we have been stood down.
不是,我的意思是
No. What I'm saying is
我们在奥古斯塔原地待命
we hold our position in Augusta
等候进一步命令
and await further orders, like soldiers do in time of war.
就如战争时期的士兵一样
如果没有人给我战争
If no-one gives me a war,
我倾向创造自己的战争
I tend to make a war of my own.
让你参战不是任何人的工作
It is no-one's job to give you a war to fight,
或给你有待解决的难题
a bone to chew, a body to kick.
或攻击的对象
我属于尸横遍野之地
'Tis with the bodies I belong.
话说回来,帕迪
By the way, Paddy, I'm now the ranking officer here,
我是这里的最高级军官,意味着…
which means that you can amuse yourself playing
你可以扮演被叛党弄伤的农民自娱
the rebel injured peasant, which I know is your preferred pastime,
我知道你喜欢这种娱乐
但我有最终话事权
but the last word lies with me.
我会在柏林请求原谅
In Berlin...
..I will ask for forgiveness.
(加维堡)
(意大利第五战俘集中营)
(加维堡)
请放在门边
Just leave it by the door, please.
我带了朱古力、香烟
I have chocolates, cigarettes,
书本和来自家乡的讯息
books...
..and messages from home.
你令我心跳都停止了
You stopped my heart.
我…感受得到你,所以这不是梦
I can, I can feel you, so this isn't...a dream.
我得到戴高乐将军的批准
I was given permission by General de Gaulle himself.
特别行动局在瑞士操作一个网络
The SOE run a network out of Switzerland.
他们帮我伪造加尔默罗会文书
They had Carmelite papers made for me.
我在日内瓦上火车
I took a train from Geneva. SHE CHUCKLES
好,修女在这里时
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表