剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
我们不理会心理健康
We do not care about the mental health,
或你手下的心理状况
the psychological conditions amongst your men,
只要你继续打胜仗就好
just so long as you keep...
..winning.
HE CHUCKLES LIGHTLY
320哩
320 miles.
要让帕迪梅恩工作
For Paddy Mayne to function, he needs someone to rebel against.
他需要一个反抗的对象
你不觉得我最适合这工作吗
I'm perfect for the job, don't you think?
SCREECHING
任务已经完成
Mission completed. We leave Italy to the ordinary soldiers now.
我们现在把意大利交给正规军
我们要回家了
We, we're going home.
意大利政♥府♥已经倒台
The Italian government has fallen.
意大利守卫离开了战俘营
The Italian guards have left the camp.
我们只有20分钟逃出去
We have 20 minutes...to get free!
(由真实事件改编)
(但并非历史教训,敬请留意)
(加维堡,意大利战俘营)
惨了,敌军在路上了
It's no good! Enemy's on the way!
该死的
Back the other way! Bloody hell!
跟着我… 来吧
Follow me!
别管了
Come on! Just leave it!
快点…
Come on!
我们要躲起来
We've got to hide!
给我一些
Give me some of that!
给我一些 德军快来了
Give me some of that! The Germans are coming! No, get off!
放手,这是我的
That's mine!
史特灵
Stirling!
史特灵,振作点,德军在山丘了
Stirling, come on!
Germans are on the hill!
我们时间不多
We don't have much time.
我们要在德军来到前把握机会逃走
We need to take our chances
before the Germans arrive.
我的手下有什么消息
What news of my men? What are you talking about?
你在说什么
我15天来都收不到消息
I've had no news for 15 days.
我的手下,空军特勤队还活着吗
My men! The SA fucking S. Are they alive?
根据我听到的报告
Well, the reports I heard,
他们是意大利政♥府♥倒台的主要原因
they're most of the reason the Italian government fell.
我听说他们正在回家
Now I hear they're on their way home.
你躺下吧
There, get that down you.
这是我第一次听到
That's the first I've heard about it.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
听好了
Hey, listen up.
那么
So...
这是意大利
..that was Italy.
玩得颇愉快,对吧
Some craic, wasn't it? THEY LAUGH
玩得颇愉快
Some craic.
我们的欧洲之旅从这里开始
Our grand old tour of Europe
began here,
但谁知道…
but who knows where our itinerary
之后的行程会带我们去哪里
will take us next?
但首先
But first...
庄… 你回来了
CHEERING AND CLAPPING
太好了…
Yes! Yes! John!
庄
好吗
好吗
Hey.
汤坚,你最好跟他们说你做了什么
Tonkin, you'd better tell these what you got up to,
因为他们不会相信我
because they'll not believe me.
我被俘虏
Well, er, I was captured.
他们想枪杀我,我逃走了,然后…
They were going to shoot me, I escaped, and then, er...
天使来到救你
An angel came and scooped you up.
小宝贝汤坚
Ooh, Tinky-Tonkin! THEY LAUGH
类似这样吧
Er, something like that.
不,就算说真话,你们也不会相信
No, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
但我想说的是
Erm, but...
Uh, what I will say is...
我现在站在这里
..me standing here now, you all standing here now...
你们现在站在这里
这是活生生的证明
..it is living proof...
证明天上有人喜欢我们
..that someone up there...
..likes us. Yeah. Yeah.
所以我们无人能阻
So, we are unstoppable.
棒极了… 我会为此干杯,汤坚
CHEERING Yeah! I'll drink to that, Tonk!
他回来了
He's back!
谢谢你,长官,谢谢
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
拿威士忌
Get the whisky!
SHOUTING IN GERMAN
GUNFIRE
GUNSHOT
SHOUTING IN GERMAN
这里是个迷宫
This place is a maze. It has been a fort, church, monastery.
这里曾经是堡垒、教堂和修道院
四处都是洞
There's holes everywhere. What do we do with holes, David?
我们怎样用这些洞?大卫
我们躲在里面
We hide in them. You said the Allied troops are advancing.
你说同盟国♥军♥队在推进
他们很快就会到这里
Soon, they will be here, and the Germans
德军来不是要占据这监狱
are not coming to secure this prison.
他们是要来带走战俘
They are coming to take the prisoners away
然后送我们所有人回德国
and ship us all back to Germany. But they'll have to find us first.
但是他们要先找到我们
找个洞,别乱动,等待他们离开
Find a hole, sit tight...
..wait for them to leave.
玩捉迷藏唯一比我厉害的人
The only person who was better than me at playing hide-and-seek
是我的疯姐姐
was my mad sister, yes, and she was once missing for three days.
没错,她有一次失踪了三天
听着,捉迷藏
Listen, hide-and-seek is best played by individuals.
最好的玩法是各自为政
不然另一个人通常都会开始傻笑
Otherwise, one tends to start giggling.
祝好运,老男孩
Mwah! Good luck, old boy.
大卫? 是?
David? Yes?
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're quite all right?
天啊,不…完全不确定
Oh, God, no. Not sure at all.
来吧,杰克
Come on, Jack!
SPEAKING GERMAN
GUNFIRE
他们来了,我们要躲起来,快点
They're here! We need to hide! Quickly!
GUNFIRE AND SHOUTING IN GERMAN
GUNSHOT
SPEAKING IN GERMAN
HE CHUCKLES
SPEAKING IN GERMAN
天啊
Oh, my God.
BANGING
大家起床吧,到家了
Wake up, boys!
You're home.
让我们多睡一会不行吗
Give us a fucking lie-in, will you?
兄弟们,回家了
Home time, boys.
我的天啊
Cor blimey!
很久没见过这景观了
Haven't seen them for a while.
感觉一切都结束了
Feels like it's all over.
帕迪说这只是开始
Paddy said it's just begun.
我们能在家里待多久?帕迪
How long we got at home, Paddy?
直至哨子响起和下半场开始
Till the whistle blows and the second half begins.
你可以用半场时间改善你的法语
You can spend half-time brushing up on your French.
(蓝鸟在天上飞翔…)
(飞过多佛的白色悬崖)
(到了明天 请耐心看)
The White Cliffs Of Dover by Vera Lynn
MEN SHOUTING
Argh! MEN LAUGH
米高 爸爸
Michael. Daddy! Hey!
你好吗
as the shadows fell
(暂时不适宜与人类相处)
(爱你的帕迪)
(给我在戈尔韦湾附近)
stuff that's made near Galway Bay
(制♥作♥的陈年佳酿)
(多尼戈尔的骗子蜂涌而来)
(还有斯莱戈和利特里姆)
(我们会摆脱他们)
and we'll take a sip
(然后一尝罕见的山中甘露)
薄雾会让褐鳟上水
The mist will bring the brown trout up.
今天会是美好的一天
It'll be a good day.
对,薄雾会让执达吏找不到我们
Aye.
And the mist will hide us from the bailiffs.
我会说今天会是无比美好的一天
It'll be a grand day all round, I'd say.
薄雾和浓雾永远是我们的朋友
Mist and fog are always our friends.
沙漠的沙
So, the sand of the desert
无法埋葬你的灵魂吗?欧因
couldn't keep your soul buried, Eoin?
不行
Ah, no.
我想念浓雾和大海,还有鱼
I missed the fog...
..and the water, the fish.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表