剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
发生那种事的可能性 跟九星连珠一样罕见
[Conaty] So many stars had to align to have things happen the way that they did.
我说的可不是什么好事
And I don't mean in a good way.
加尔文警官到达阿伯特街2124号♥ 处置911报♥警♥
Officer Galvan responding to 911 call at 2124 Abbott.
快点 他流了很多血! -收到
Hurry, he's bleeding bad! How bad?
他会没事吗?
Is he gonna be okay?
我马上需要一辆救护车 受害者伤势严重
I need an ambulance right away! Victim is badly beaten,
左眼和嘴部有明显钝力损伤 流血严重
bleeding from apparent blunt-force trauma to the left eye and mouth.
请告诉我他会没事的 -没事 救援在路上了
Please tell me he's gonna be okay. Okay, helps on the way. Are you gonna be okay?
你会没事吗? -我没事
I'm... I'm okay.
他就是这样倒在地上 血流的到处都是
He just stumbled in like this, bleeding everywhere.
他是打架了 还是碰到了事故?
Was he in a fight? An accident?
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what happened.
救援在路上了 先生 你丈夫叫什么名字?
[incoherent sounds] Helps on the way, sir. What's your husband's name?
他是我弟弟艾瑞克
He's my brother. Eric.
好的 你这是怎么了 艾瑞克?
Okay, what happened to you, Eric?
我一直有这种负罪感
[Conaty] The guilt aspect is something I have always carried,
我想我以后也会一直这样
I think I always will carry.
没有办法改变 没有办法去修补
There's no way to change that. No way to fix that.
兰提思医生请速至急诊室 兰提思医生
[woman over PA] Dr. Landis to the ER. Dr. Landis.
你好 加尔文
[Conaty] Hey, Galvan.
你把我们叫来干什么? 知道我们是哪个部门的吗?
What are you doing calling us down here? What department are we?
凶杀组 -凶杀组
Homicide. -Homicide, right?
等我们找这家伙问话之前 他估计都缝好伤口出院了
This guy's gonna get stitched up and released before we even get to him.
他被殴打 伤得很重 医生都不确定他能否挺过来
He's been beaten real bad. The doctor's not even sure he'll make it.
凶杀组
Homicide, yeah.
我想… -警官!
I thought Officer!
他在哪里? 他们把艾瑞克送去哪里了?
Where is he? Where'd they take Eric?
创伤病房♥
Uh, trauma.
莫妮可霍夫曼
It's his sister, Monique Huffman.
她报的警 当时艾瑞克倒在门口 血流的哪都是
She called it in when Eric crawled up to the door, bleeding like hell.
刚开始伤口看上去没有生命危险
At first the wounds didn't look life-threatening,
在救护车上情况急转直下 -不!
took a turn for a worse in the ambulance. No!
艾瑞克
Eric!
不 天哪 不
No, God, no! [sobbing]
看来你们有一件凶杀案了 伙计们
Sounds like you got yourself a homicide after all, fellas.
这件案子成了一场恶梦
[Conaty] This case turned into a nightmare.
那是我再也不希望想起的恶梦
And it's one I would prefer to never have to think about again.
莫妮可霍夫曼?
Monique Huffman?
我是科纳蒂警探 这位是我的搭档贾科梅利警探
I'm Detective Conaty. This is my partner, Detective Giacomelli.
节哀顺变 女士 -我们都很遗憾
Sorry for your loss, ma'am. -We both are.
雷和我从1995年开始合作
Ray and I, we started working together about 1995.
所以我们做了差不多八年的搭档
So we had been together about eight years.
我想见他 我想见艾瑞克
I want to see him. I want to see Eric.
不好意思 你不能见 -为什么?
[Ray] Unfortunately, you can't. -Why not?
他已成为凶案调查的一部分 女士
Well, he's part of a homicide investigation now, ma'am.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们老大一般会把案子分到个人
Our boss would typically assign cases individually were--
一般案子都会有一位负责的调查警探
There always has to be a lead investigator assigned to the case.
但这只是纸上的规定
But, uh, that's on paper only.
我们都是一起调查这些案子
We worked those cases together.
一直都是科纳蒂和贾科梅利
It was always Conaty and Giacomelli, or Giacomelli and Conaty.
或者贾科梅利和科纳蒂 我们一直在一起合作
We were always together.
你有没有看见你弟弟是怎么受伤的?
Were you able to see what happened to your brother?
一辆车把他丢在我家门口
A car just dropped him off out front of my place.
谁开的车?
[Conaty] And who was driving?
你可看见那是什么样的车?
Did you see what kind of car it was?
我不知道 我当时在厨房♥ 听到门口有人敲门
I don't know. I was in the kitchen and heard a knock at the door.
是艾瑞克 所以
Um, it was Eric, so...
他的手一直按着眼睛 血流得到处都是
He was holding his eye and it was bleeding all over.
他就像是 直挺挺摔倒我身上
He, like, fell onto me,
所以我就把他拖到门廊上 报了警
so I just dragged him in the hall and I called 911.
等等 如果你在厨房♥ 怎么能看到那辆车?
Wait a minute, if you were in the kitchen, how did you see the car?
我没看见
I didn't.
你刚说一辆车丢下了他
[Conaty] You said a car dropped him off.
我听见车开走的声音
I heard it drive away.
屋里还有没有其他人 可能看见那辆车的?
Was there anybody else in the house who might've seen the car?
艾瑞克有没有说什么? 他告诉你谁把他打成那样的吗?
...
他就是一直在喃喃自语
He was just mumbling.
他说了些什么?
What was he mumbling?
就是说一些胡话 没有任何意义
Just mumbling. It didn't make any sense.
是什么时候? -请别问了
Please stop. -I just need to know
我就需要知道 你上一次见到他是什么时候?
when's the last time you saw your brother, Monique?
霍夫曼女士 我们可以下次再问的
Miss Huffman, we can do this at another time.
我逼迫她太紧了
[Conaty] I started to push on her pretty hard.
她的回答一直都是“我不知道”
And her answer was always "I don't know."
我不知道他跟谁一起混 我不知道
I don't know who he hangs out with. I don't know...
就好像我们在谈论一位陌生人
It was almost like we were talking about a stranger.
她就是一直在重复模糊的细节
She just kept repeating the same vague details.
我在家 他进来了 他受伤了
I was home, he came in, uh, he was hurt
我报了警 我就知道这些
and I called you guys and that's all I know.
别逼太紧 她弟弟刚过世
Ease up. Her brother just died.
我知道 -我们明天再做笔录
No, I know. -We can the statement tomorrow.
好的 我们明天再说 好的 -好
Yeah, we can do it tomorrow. -Yeah.
莫妮可 对艾瑞克的去世我深表同情
Monique, my condolences about Eric.
雷过去一直在开玩笑 我们要审讯某人的时候
[Conaty] Ray used to joke that when we would interrogate somebody,
如果我们其中一人要扮演坏警♥察♥
that if one of us had to be the bad cop, he said,
他说我扮坏警♥察♥容易一些 也更加自然一些
"It came easy for me, it came more natural to me."
你自己不买♥♥吗?
You ever gonna buy your own?
你觉得我让你做我搭档是为了什么?
Why do you think I keep you around?
刚才发生的事情我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened back there.
没什么好抱歉的
Nothing to be sorry about.
你妈妈怎么样了?
How's your mom?
她的肺出了点问题 时好时坏
Well, she's having problems with her lungs. Good days, bad days.
最近好一点了 她老是问起你
Good lately. You know, still asks about you.
你告诉她我结婚了吗?
You tell her I'm still married?
一直都是这么说的
All day.
你相信莫妮可的话吗?
You believe in Monique back there?
我不知道 但是当然她似乎 没搞清楚车的事情 是不是?
I don't know, but she certainly seemed confused about the car, didn't she?
对于房♥子和艾瑞克怎么进来的 她似乎也没弄清楚
And she seemed confused about the house and how Eric got in it.
你有兴趣看看 我们在房♥子那里的发现吗?
You interested to see what we find over there?
有兴趣啊
Yes, I am.
我们走 二♥逼♥ -二♥逼♥?
Let's go, Kemo Sabe. Kemo Sabe?
对
Yeah.
当你长时间和一个人相处
When you spend that much time with anyone,
你就建立了一种关系
you form a bond.
雷和我 我们两个非常幸运 因为我们真的喜欢对方
And Ray and I, we were very fortunate, because we genuinely liked each other.
我们情同手足
We got along like brothers.
你知道 跟兄弟一样 我们也会意见相左 但都不是大事
And, you know, we would disagree like brothers, you know, about nothing serious.
但有件事 显然 在车里我们都要听调频广播
But one of the things, obviously, in the car, we had the regular FM radio on
我一直都是听舒缓的爵士乐
and I would always have a smooth jazz station on.
我总是跟雷说 “雷 这是一份高度紧张的工作
I used to tell Ray like, "Ray, this is a high-intensity job.
我们需要用其他东西舒缓心情 好吧 一些能让我们冷静的东西”
We need something soothing on. Okay? Something to keep us calm."
他喜欢摩城唱片出的歌♥曲 有段时间他很气我
And he liked, uh, Motown. He got mad at me one time,
因为我把他预存好的 摩城音乐台给删除了
because I cleared the Motown station off of the save button
他上了我的车 猛击按钮 摩城音乐台再也出不来了
and he got in my car and hit it and it didn't go to the Motown anymore.
这才是音乐
That's music.
有没有迹象表明 一个快死的人一路爬到前门?
You see any evidence of a dying man crawling his way to the front door?
一路过来没有一滴血
Not a drop of blood the whole way up.
在房♥子前面或者行人道上
I could not find a drop of blood in front
我没有看到一滴血 我们很小心的探查过了
of the house or on the walkway. And we carefully looked.
我们从私家车道一路看到前门
We looked all up the driveway up to the front door.
什么也没有
There was nothing.
他受伤非常严重 我是说 他的头部有外伤
He had a horribly significant injury. I mean, a traumatic injury to his head.
脸部和头部有很多血管 会流很多血
The face, the head are very well vascularized, they bleed a lot.
任何看过流鼻血的人 我说真的 那就是流鼻血
Anybody who's ever seen a bloody nose, I mean it, you know, it's a bloody nose, but it looks like
但它看起来就像某人被砍了脑袋
somebody's had their head chopped off.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你说你在哪里发现霍夫曼的?
Hey, where'd you say you found Huffman?
就在入口这里
Right there in the entrance.
老兄 血在哪里?
Dude. Where... where's the blood?
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表