剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
那他们去哪儿了?
Where the hell did they go?
不知道
Don't know,
但是他们离开得很匆忙
but they left in a hurry.
该死的!
Dammit!
肯定有什么线索 能告诉我们他们的去向
There has to be something to tip us of to where they went.
你从周一起就全速侦缉
[Rinek] You've been going since Monday,
每晚都熬夜
you've been up late every night,
去追捕
chasing people,
还时刻被这种难以衡量的焦虑感笼罩
living with the immeasurable anxiety.
孩子要是死了怎么办?
What if the child is dead?
根据我们了解到的 莫洛蒂拉什顿的信息
From what we learned about Melody Rushton,
如果她能绑♥架♥不属于她的婴儿
if she was willing to take a baby that wasn't hers,
那她还会做出什么其他的事呢?
what else would she be willing to do?
查一下
Check it out.
有些女人
Women have gone
闯入怀孕的女性家中
into homes of expectant mothers
在她们快要生产时
who are almost carried to term
把她们的胎儿
and literally cut the fetuses
从母亲身上剪下来
out of the mother
当成自己的婴儿
to make it their baby.
这很难以置信 很悲哀
It's unbelievable; it's a tragedy.
加利福尼亚州的州徽
California State seals.
是想模仿成州徽
Attempts at one anyway.
她想伪造某种官方文件
She was trying to forge an official document of some kind.
出生证明
Birth certificates.
看着是伪造的
Shoddy-looking. -All for Frankie.
这些都是为了弗兰基 -都是假的
And they're all fakes.
但我觉得足够让乔伊和伊森 相信弗兰基是她的孩子
Enough to convince Joey and Ethan that Frankie's her kid, I bet.
我们发现
[Rinek] We found that
她伪造了这些出生证明
she's creating these false birth certificates.
我感觉
It's like
就好像烟火从房♥子上升起
fireworks going up over the house.
我感觉
It's, like:
“天啊!”要是能骂人 我肯定会骂人
"Oh, my God!" If I could use profanity, I would use profanity.
怀孕测试
Pregnancy test.
是阳性
It's positive.
莫洛蒂怀孕了
Melody was pregnant.
那她为什么会费这么大力 去伪造出生证明
Then why go to all the trouble of faking birth certificates
还去偷弗兰基呢?
and stealing Frankie?
这张照片里她有怀孕
That one, she's pregnant.
这张里她没怀孕
This one, she's not.
这些可能是怀孕前后的对比照片
These could be before and after pictures.
不可能 看看日期
No, look at the dates.
这些照片仅相差几天
They're only days apart.
从这张到这张之间发生了什么?
What happened between here and here?
她被人打了
She's beat up.
失去了孩子
She lost the child.
她偷弗兰基表明她情况不稳定
And the fact that she stole Frankie shows she's clearly unstable.
等等
Wait.
我认得出这个男的
I know this guy.
他是维克多南特
Victor Nante.
这张在照片是不到两周前照的
This picture was taken less than two weeks ago.
他不是好东西
He's bad news.
大家听好了
All right, guys, listen up.
记着该行动很可能涉及到婴儿
Remember there's a good chance we're dealing with a baby here,
所以我需要你们行动中极为谨慎
so I want you to proceed with extreme caution.
好的 我们出发吧
All right, let's move out.
我们感觉婴儿真的是身处险境
[Rinek] So we felt the baby was truly at risk.
莫洛蒂?
Melody,
她安排让人绑♥架♥了一个婴儿
she'd just arranged a child abduction.
所以她很可能预料到 会有人来找那孩子
She's probably expecting someone to come for the child.
她可能会对我们和弗兰基造成危险
She could be a danger to us. She could be a danger to Frankie.
我认为最糟的情况
I think the worst-case scenario would be
就是他们拿枪指着弗兰基
where they're holding a gun to Frankie
威胁让我们离开
and threatening us to move away
不然就开枪打孩子
or they'll shoot the child.
把手举起来!马上把手举起来!
Show me your hands! Show me your hands now!
快点!
Do it!
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
弗兰基在哪儿?
Where's Frankie?
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
别开枪!
Hold the weapons, hold your weapons!
我们在那间房♥里 看着婴儿
[Rinek] Standing in that room, looking at that baby,
知道我们成功了
knowing that we had done it,
知道婴儿活着
and the baby was alive,
就在我们手中
now in our hands,
这感觉太好了
it was amazing.
我们中包括我在内的一些人
A bunch of us, including me, you know, we teared up
都泪流满面
and we had tears running down our face.
我们成功了
I mean, we had done it.
我想调查这些案子 我想帮忙
I wanted to work these cases, I wanted to
改善人们的生活
make a difference in these people's lives.
这是美妙的一刻
It was an amazing moment.
我们知道你之前怀孕了 后来失去了婴儿
[Rinek] We know you were pregnant and lost the baby, Melody.
对此 我们深表同情
And for that we're sorry.
那是怎么发生的?
How'd it happen?
为什么费那么大力
Why go through all the trouble of
伪造出生证明、偷弗兰基呢?
forging birth certificates and stealing Frankie?
给我详细解释下 好让我明白
Walk me through this. Help me understand.
我之前好开心…
I was so happy.
因为怀孕?
Being pregnant?
感觉到他在我体内踢我
Feeling him kicking inside me.
我知道是个男孩
I knew it was a boy.
我之前从没如此爱过任何东西
I never loved anything so much.
他回了家
He... he came home...
醉酒了
...drunk.
维克多?
Victor?
不是
No.
维克多很好…
Victor's great.
他帮了我很多
He's helped me so much.
他过来给我支持
He came in and supported me.
我说的是我前男友
It was an ex-boyfriend.
他喝醉酒时就很刻薄
He was mean when he was drunk.
他开始打
He started punching...
我和宝宝
...me, the baby.
他没停下来
But he-he didn't stop.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
宝宝什么都没做
The baby didn't do anything!
然后几天后 我流产了
A... a few days later, I had a miscarriage.
我失去了他
I lost him.
我不能…
I couldn't...
我不能承受肚子中没有他
I couldn't take not... not having him with me.
所以你就假装?
So you pretended?
我穿宽松的衣服
I wore baggy clothes and...
当我产期到了时
and when my due date came...
我就藏起来 不见人
I hid from everyone.
莫洛蒂拉什顿把自己的需求 置于婴儿的需求之上
[Rinek] Melody Rushton placed her needs in front of the baby's needs,
不然她就不会去绑♥架♥那孩子
or she wouldn't have taken the baby in the first place.
比起莫洛蒂 我更同情普罗科特一家
I had more sympathy for the Proctors than I did for Melody.
所以你编造了一个故事
So you built a story,
伪造了出生证明 说服了乔伊和伊森
made the birth certificates to convince Joey and Ethan
从普罗科特家救出了你的婴儿
to rescue your baby from the Proctors.
为什么 莫洛蒂?
Why, Melody?
你应该最知道孩子 对他的母亲有多重要
I mean, you of all people know how much a child means to their mother.
你为什么这样做呢? -她已经有一个孩子了
You know, why'd you do it? -She already had a kid!
这公平吗?
How's that fair?
上帝为什么带走我的宝宝?
Why did God take my baby?
我是个好母亲
I'm a good mother.
你相信我吧?我是个好妈妈
[Rushton] You believe me, right? I'm a good mom!
莫洛蒂拉什顿最后
[Rinek] When Melody Rushton
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表