剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
老厄尔福斯特 雷为了进去那个房♥子
Earl Foster Sr. That's who Ray was trying to see
找过他要许可
to get permission to enter the house.
这家伙的情况我们了解多少?
What do we know about this guy?
他出狱后就没有固定居所
I don't know, he's got no fixed address since he got out of prison,
但有一辆车登记在他名下 这里
but there is a car registered to his name right there.
一辆黑色的科迈罗
A black Camaro.
所以我来让她招供
So let me get a confession out of her.
她会暗示是小厄尔干的 -不 她不会那么做 是不是?
She'll implicate Early Jr. -No, she's not gonna do that.
她刚刚眼见弟弟被枪杀 却无动于衷
She just watched her brother get shot in the face and didn't do anything about it.
好的 我们放她走 她会带我们去找她
All right, we let her go she's gonna lead us straight to him.
我有信心 小厄尔福斯特就是莫妮可的男朋友
[Conaty] I was confident that Earl Foster Jr. was Monique's boyfriend,
如果我们让她离开警♥察♥局
and that if we let her leave the police station,
在某一时刻这两个人会再次联♥系♥
those two would reconnect at some point.
霍夫曼小姐
Miss Huffman.
我们非常感谢你能来提供线索
We appreciate you coming in and telling us what you know.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我可以走了?
So I can leave?
你可以走了
You're free to go.
我觉得她认为自己赢了
[Conaty] I believe she thought she had won.
我觉得她认为 “我要回去和我爱的男人团聚了”
I believe she thought I'm gonna be back together soon with the man I love.
她就是诱饵
She was the bait.
我们用了一辆无标识的车
We had unmarked vehicles,
我在地面上派了人手紧盯 还有空中监视
we had people on the ground and we had air surveillance up
无时不刻
at all times.
她出去以后 会有很多同伴跟着她
When she walked out, she had a lot of company with her.
只是她不知道而已
She just didn't know it.
小厄尔福斯特很有可能 会在她附近出现
In all likelihood, Earl Foster Jr. was going to show up where she was.
他出现的时候 我们最好做好准备
And when he does, we'd better be ready.
这可是不容许一丝松懈的时候
This was not a situation where people were at all relaxed.
他杀了他女朋友的弟弟
The fact that he had killed his girlfriend's brother
也毫不犹豫地
and the fact that he didn't give it a second thought
枪杀了一名警♥察♥
to shoot a police officer,
显示他不仅仅危险 充满暴♥力♥
that shows that he is not only dangerous and violent,
还说明他会不顾一切逃脱追捕
but it shows he's going to do whatever it takes to get away.
他就剩烂命一条
He has nothing to lose.
这让他十分危险
And that makes him very dangerous.
莫妮可刚刚在一幢公♥寓♥大楼旁停车
Monique just pulled up to an apartment building.
她拿了日用品进去了
She's taking groceries in.
她肯定在为厄尔送补给
She's delivering supplies to Earl, for sure.
猜猜她车旁边的是什么车?
And guess what she's parked next to?
什么车?
What?
黑色科迈罗
A black Camaro.
那就是他
That's him.
鲍勃 就是他 那是厄尔的车 起作用了 她带我们找到他了
Bob, that's him, that's Earl's. This worked. She led us right to him.
小厄尔就在那幢大楼里
Earl Jr's in that building.
好的 听好 找个位置 做好准备
All right, listen, find a position and get ready.
我要派一个小队到你那里
I'm gonna send a team to your location.
你要让我跟小队一起去 -该出发了
Hey, Bob, you gotta... you gotta let me go in with the team. It's go time,
好的 所有人穿好防弹衣
all right? Get the unit suited up.
别这样 鲍勃 你不能不带我
Come on Bob, you can't do this without me.
求你了 听着 我会完全听你们的 我想去那里 我就是想帮忙
Please, look, I'll be completely passive. I just... I want to go in there, I just want to help.
求你了
Please.
鲍勃 求你了 -不行 你待在这里
Bob, please. It isn't happening. You're staying here.
你不能去 约翰
You're not going, John.
我知道不能到现场抓捕小厄尔福斯特
[Conaty] I knew that not being present when Earl Foster Jr.
这是预料之中的 不可能带上我
was confronted, that was a foregone conclusion. That was not going to involve me,
因为那样做没什么好处 我也不会保持中立
uh, because there was nothing good could come from that. I was not neutral,
我在其中掺杂了很多的个人感情
I was much too emotionally involved.
所以让我置身事外是正确的决定
So to keep me out of that equation, those were good decisions.
有动静了
[police] We have movement.
我不能肯定是他
I can't tell if it's him.
是厄尔 是他
It's Earl. It's gotta be him.
是他 现在我看清楚了
It's him. I have visual confirmation.
我们确定是他了 行动
We have visual confirmation. It's a go. Go, go!
你的手 举起你的手 厄尔
Your hands! Show your hands, Early!
厄尔 马上放下枪
Early! Drop the gun now!
厄尔?厄尔 怎么回事?
[Monique] Early? Early, what's going on?
厄尔 怎么回事?你没事吧?
Early, what's going on? Are you okay?
幸运的是 他没有打中任何人
[Conaty] Fortunately, he didn't hit anyone.
他向警♥察♥开枪但没打中
He shot at the officers, but missed
警♥察♥还击 打中了他
and the officers, uh, returned fire and hit him.
当然 我要小厄尔福斯特死
Of course, I wanted Earl Foster Jr. dead.
疯狂的事就是他死了
The crazy thing was that he was dead,
我记得我跟一位密友交谈
and I remember talking to one of my very close friends,
他跟雷也很要好 就像我跟雷一样
who was close, close with Ray, just like I was,
我记得我说
and I remember saying...
“他的死没有让我感觉好起来
"It doesn't make me feel any better, man,
现在他死了 也不能让雷复生 什么也没有改变
now that he's gone. It doesn't bring Ray back. It doesn't change a damn thing.
雷还是死了”
He's still gone."
我知道发生了什么 莫妮可
We know what happened, Monique.
我们知道厄尔和艾瑞克总是不和
We know that Early and Eric never got along.
然后有一天厄尔勃然大怒 因为艾瑞克借了他的车
And then one day Early got mad because Eric borrowed his car
他就枪杀了艾瑞克
and he shot him.
你怎么能保护他?他杀了你弟弟
How could you have protected him? He killed your brother.
因为你 贾科梅利警探也死了
Because of you, Detective Giacomelli's dead.
死了两个人
Two men are dead.
如果莫妮可做出正确的选择
[Conaty] If Monique had done the right thing
对待他弟弟有一点 人类的尊严和忠诚
and shown some sense of human decency and loyalty to her brother,
她本可以告诉我们
she could have told us that
小厄尔福斯特就是杀害他弟弟的凶手
Earl Foster Jr. was responsible for her brother's murder...
我们就可以积极将他逮捕
and we would have been actively out there looking to take him into custody.
她没有被控任何罪行
She was never charged with any crime.
也许她真的害怕
She may have been genuinely frightened,
我觉得对于她做的任何事
I think she had a built-in defense
她都会自然地去防御 她这么做是出于恐惧
that anything she did, she did out of fear, because...
因为她爱的 或是爱过的男人
the man she loved or loved at some point,
她肚里宝宝的父亲是一个冷血杀手
the father of her child, uh, was a cold-blooded killer.
我认为厄尔福斯特真的是邪恶
I believe Earl Foster was genuinely evil.
我认为他出来伏击了雷
I think he came out and ambushed Ray.
雷不知道他也在屋内 他枪击了雷
Ray had no idea he was in there. He shot him
然后他走到雷旁边 处决了他 一枪打在脑门上
and then he stood over Ray and executed him. Shot him in the head.
雷根本没机会把枪从枪套里拿出来
Ray never got his gun out of his holster.
人们会问: “你当时不在 会觉得幸运吗?
People say, you know, "Aren't you glad you weren't there?
你可能也会被枪杀”
You would've just been in the same boat."
对 我们两个可能都会死
Yeah, we'd both be dead
那样挺好… 那样也挺好的
and that's okay with... that would have been okay.
如果不是因为我母亲去世
[Conaty] If I'd taken the day off for some other reason,
而是因为另外的原因请假
other than my mom's death,
我觉得我的负罪感会更深 我依然有负罪感
I think I'd feel more guilty. And I still do.
她一直为你自豪
She was always proud of you.
为你获得的成就 你的为人
Proud of what you accomplished. And the man you became.
坚持下去
Hold onto that.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Pop.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad,
我在车那里和你会合 我还要见一个人
I'll meet you at the car. There's someone else I need to see.
你觉得有罪恶感因为当时你不在 我们一直互相扶持
[Conaty] You feel guilty because you weren't there. We were always there for each other.
我们一直互相掩护
We were always there to cover each other.
我觉得有负罪感
I feel guilty about the fact I get...
我看到我的孩子长大了
to see my kids grow up.
我看到了我和雷谈过的所有事
I get to see all the things that we used to talk about,
我们的孩子 我们曾经带我们的孩子一起去度假
you know, our kids. We used to take our kids on vacations together and...
我全看见了
I got to see all that.
我看到了他的孙子 我看到了他的孩子
I get to see his grandkids. I got to see his kids.
在她女儿的婚礼上 我和她女儿跳了第一支舞
I got to do the first dance with his daughter at her wedding...
因为雷不在了
because he wasn't there.
所以我还是有很多负罪感
So, yeah, there's a lot of guilt still there.
从来没有消失过
It'll never go away.
这才是音乐
That... that's music!
我曾经说:“这真是一首好歌♥”
[Conaty] I used to say, I'd go "That's a pretty good song."
他会说:“听见没有 我跟你说过 这是一首好歌♥”
He goes "See? See I told you. This is good music right here."
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表