剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我在这件案子里带入了个人情感
[Mannina] This is a case where it became personal for me.
就好像真的事关我自己一样
Like, real personal.
两个小伙被杀 是因为你没有做自己的工作
Two guys were just shot 'cause you weren't doing your job.
不要质疑我怎么做自己的工作
Don't question how I do my job.
我很生气 感到恶心
I was pissed. I was disgusted.
我对人家做了承诺 却未能实现
[thuds] [Mannina] I made a promise and I failed.
举起手来!
[door thuds] Get your hands up!
你以为你看到了邪恶的事情
You thought you saw evil and the worst of evil,
最邪恶的事情 然后你会说
and then you're like,
“不 还有更糟糕的事情要发生”
"No. There's worse."
他不想要被抓住
He doesn't want to get caught.
开着不同的车 朋友帮助他藏起来
He drives different cars, has friends that help him hide.
我需要做我的工作 而且动作要快
I needed to do my job and I needed to do it quick.
必须要抓住他 没有其他选择
There was no not getting him. It wasn't an option.
我想要抓住他 比要抓住任何其他人的想法都要强烈
I wanted to get him. More than I probably wanted to get anybody,
我要抓住他
I wanted to get him. [gunshot]
我要抓住你
I'm coming after you.
我记得那天晚上接到一个电♥话♥ 两个人被枪击了
I remember that night that I got a call.
另一个还清醒 能够呼吸
Another one is awake and breathing.
当我到达谋杀现场 我感觉不太对
When I arrived on the scene of this homicide, it... it felt different.
可能是我内心深处感受到的
It just must be something inside of me,
但是一开始我想的是 “好吧 运用自己的感官”
but it starts off, "Okay, get all of your senses going."
然后我就有了这种感觉
And they all just kind of click in.
那天很晚
It was late at night,
我摸了摸引擎盖 汽车冷下来了
touched the hood, the vehicle wasn't warm.
为什么两个男的这么晚坐在外面?
Why are two guys sitting out here in the car at this time of night?
马妮娜
[Broady] Mannina.
我看了他们的脸
I look at the faces.
我不知道自己在找什么
[gasps] I don't really know what I'm looking for,
我就是看着他们的脸 有时候你可以看到害怕的表情
I just look at the faces. And sometimes you'll see fear,
有时候什么也发现不了 他们的眼睛是闭上的
sometimes you'll see nothing. Their eyes were closed. But...
但是他们在被杀之前 发生了什么事情?
what was happening before they were taken away?
另一个人情况怎么样?
What's the status on the other one?
被送到医院里了
He's headed to the hospital.
他还活着?
He's alive?
也快不行了 他叫杰明福斯特 他是近距离被枪击的
Barely. His name's Jermaine Foster. He was shot point-blank.
他说话了吗?
Did he talk?
他失去意识了 可能不行了
He was unconscious. He may not make it.
让一个警官陪他去医院吧
Well, have an officer accompany him to the hospital.
如果他活下来 可能是个证人
If he survives, he may be a witness, right?
或者是个嫌疑犯
Or a suspect. Yeah.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right. I know.
我在找血 我在找一切可能的线索
[Mannina] I'm looking for blood. I'm looking for anything to try
来解开这个谜团
to put this puzzle together.
因为说真的 我现在知道的 就是车里有一个死人
'Cause really, all I have is a dead guy in a car.
好像没有什么东西丢了 所以应该不是抢劫
It doesn't look like anything's missing, so that rules out a robbery.
受害者有武器吗?
Was either victim armed?
没有 -好吧
No. -Okay.
所以也不是正当防卫
So that rules out self-defense.
所以 受害者被枪击 摇摇晃晃地出来
So, victim gets shot, staggers out, right?
然后试图爬回房♥子
Hm. -Then he starts, crawling back... towards the house.
然后…
Then...
看看那个 -胡乱射击?
[clicking tongue] Look at that. Stray shots?
不 我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
就我看来 弹孔的样子看起来 应该是很久之前的
[Mannina] The bullet holes at that point, to me, didn't look fresh, um, so, I'm thinking,
所以我在想 要么是发生在很久以前
this either happened at a different time,
要么有两个射击者 有两把不同的枪
or we've got two shooters with two different guns.
这个房♥子里真是发生了很多的事情
Just a lot of activity that's happened in this... in this house.
拿到实验室去做检测 好吗?
Get them tested at the lab, all right?
这很怪异 我有很奇怪的感觉
[Mannina] It was eerie. It was an eerie feeling.
应该和这个有关 是什么呢?
Something's up with this. What is it?
气味不对 感觉不太对 就是很怪异
It smelled different, it felt different. It just was different.
我的受害者看起来不太对 就好像他们看起来…
My victims looked different. Like, they just didn't look...
他们看起来不对头 一切都不对劲
This just didn't look right. Nothing looked right about this.
受害者的身份确认了吗?
You get an ID on the victim?
是的 安瑞所罗门
Yeah, uh, Andre Solomon.
好吧 这些人是干什么的?
Okay, and what do we think about these guys?
是毒品吗?他们有钱吗?
Was it drugs? Do they owe money?
他们有犯罪记录吗?
Either one have a record?
两个都没有犯罪记录
Both clean.
射击者肯定和受害人有一定的关系
Well, the shooter must've been involved with the victims somehow.
他应该直接走到车旁吧?
I mean, he walked right up to the car, right?
或者射击者在某处等他
Or the shooter must've been somewhere around here waiting for him.
你在这附近找了目击证人吗?
Did you canvass the area for witnesses?
是的 -所以呢?
Yeah. -And?
有些人说他们听到了枪击声 但是没人说更多的事情
A few people said they heard gunshots, but no one's saying anything.
所有人似乎都突然失忆了
Everyone has sudden amnesia.
得了吧
Oh, come on, man.
附近肯定有人看到或听到了什么
Someone around here must've seen or heard something.
你要给我找到一些目击证人
You gotta find me some witnesses.
这简直就是行刑式的枪杀
This is an execution-style killing.
我所在的这个街区
[Mannina] This neighborhood that I'm in,
非常抵触警♥察♥
there is a lot of pushback against the police.
他们不怎么和我们合作
There's not a lot of cooperation.
如果你在那儿 你会立刻被那里的人怨恨
If you're there, you become immediately hated.
你需要破除这一切 才能做好调查
You have to break that in order to be a good investigator.
你需要破除这一切
You have to break that.
那个女的是谁?
Who's the girl?
我们来的时候 她和福斯特在一起
[exhales] She was with Foster when we arrived.
她叫爱普罗亚金森 她住在这里
Her name's April Adkisson. She... she lives in the house.
让那个警官带她去警♥察♥局
Well, have that officer take her down to the station.
除了我之外 不要让任何人和她说话 明白吗?
And don't let anybody talk to her but me.
好的
All right? -Yeah. Got it.
我在印第安纳波利斯出生并长大
[Mannina] I'm from Indianapolis, born and raised.
当我看了《巡警高速路》这个节目后 我就想要成为一名警♥察♥
I wanted to become a police officer after I watched the show CHiPs.
我的家人和我去西尔斯百货 买♥♥了家里的第一台彩电
My family and I went to Sears to get our first color TV,
那是我看的第一个节目
and that was the first show that I saw.
所以当我看那个节目时 我立刻就知道
So, um, when I watched it, I just knew right then
我想要成为一名警♥察♥ 我当时大概七岁
I wanted to be a police officer. I was probably 7.
也许这真的挺老套的 但是我想要帮助别人
I think, really, it's... it's cliché, but it really is helping people.
我喜欢帮人 我喜欢刺♥激♥的感觉
I like helping people. I love the adrenaline
而且我喜欢抓坏人
and I love going after the bad guys.
也许做这份工作唯一的成就感
Probably, the only thing that can make the job as successful
或者唯一让人觉得有所回报的 那就是你抓住了坏人
or as rewarding is to be able to say that you caught the person
抓住那些杀害你所爱之人的坏人
that took someone that you love's life away.
你的想法是对的
You were right.
那些弹孔已经存在一段时间了
Those bullet holes have been there for a while.
可能是九毫米的口径
Most likely nine millimeter.
和我们在现场发现的子弹 以及车壳弹孔是一样
Same as the bullets and the casings we found at the scene.
杀手不是第一次出现在这个房♥子里
Well, this isn't the first time the killer was at the house.
你怎么想的 是因为宿怨吗?
What are you thinking, some kind of vendetta?
爱普罗一个人生活吗?
That April girl, does she live alone?
应该是 她说她为一个朋友照看♥房♥♥子
Supposedly. She says she was house-sitting for a friend.
我们认为她那个朋友应该是房♥主 一个叫做麦克莫斯的男子
We're assuming it's the house owner, a guy that goes by the name of Michael Moss.
但是他的手♥机♥打不通 我不知道怎么联♥系♥上他
But his phone's been disconnected. I don't know how to reach him.
继续调查
Keep on looking, man.
好的
[sighs] Okay.
还有 你要和爱普罗亚金森谈谈
Also, you need to talk to April Adkisson.
我们不能留她太久 再说她现在有些不高兴了
We can't hold her much longer and she's getting agitated.
好吧 给她拿点水
Let's do it. And get her some water.
当时 我知道的还不多
[Mannina] At that point in time, I didn't know a lot.
我知道一些 但是我知道她是一切的关键
I mean, I knew some, but I knew she was probably the key.
我是克里斯汀马妮娜警探 你好
Detective Christine Mannina. Nice to meet you.
好吧 你可以说说让你
Okay, so, you want to tell me about the man
住在那个房♥子里的房♥主吗?
that owns the house that you're staying in?
我不知道 他就是个我见过的人
Uh, I don't know... he was just some guy I met.
你不认识让你 住在这个房♥子里的房♥主?
You don't know the name of the man that owns the house that you're staying in?
等一下
Hang on a sec.
我可能有他的名字 是的 我有
I might just have the name. Yeah, I do. See, um...
他叫麦克莫斯吗?
is his name Michael Moss?
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表