剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
原来绑♥架♥弗兰基的那些人
Turns out the guys who took Frankie
在街上对此直言不讳
have been vocal about it on the streets.
我使计让跟其中的一个见了一面
Finagled me a meeting with one of these guys.
然后呢?
And?
结果我们的交谈挺有意思的
Led to an interesting conversation.
当然 我戴着窃听装置
Wired, of course.
我对那家伙很诚实
I was honest with the guy.
我说警♥察♥在找他
I said the police were looking for him
我想帮助他
and I wanted to help,
但是要我帮他
but to do that,
他必须给我讲实话
I needed the truth.
他信你的话了?
And he believed that?
没错 我们充进那房♥子里 我把电♥话♥从墙上拔了下啦
[man] We took down the house, I ripped the phone off the wall
然后把他们全家锁在厕所里
and locked the family in the bathroom.
让它看上去像是入室抢劫
Made it look like a break-in.
绑♥架♥弗兰基的人是被雇佣的
The guys who took Frankie were hired,
但是不是被一对夫妇雇佣的
but not by a couple.
而是被一名单身女子
They were hired by a single woman.
她想要孩子?
Who wanted a kid?
不只是想要任何的孩子
But not just any kid.
从这儿起事情会很奇怪
This is where it gets weird.
莫洛蒂怀孕了
[man] So Melody got pregnant.
但是让他怀孕的男的 决定自己留下弗兰基
Only the guy who got her pregnant decides he wants to keep the baby.
莫洛蒂叫我跟波一起
Melody tells me, "Go get Bo
去拜访他
and pay him a little visit.
那个叫肯尼斯的男的
A guy named Kenneth."
这两个家伙
[Rinek] These two guys
之所以绑♥架♥了弗兰基是因为
have abducted Frankie
弗兰基不属于抚养他的这个家庭
because Frankie didn't really belong to the family he was living with,
弗兰基其实属于
and that, uh, Frankie belonged to
他们认识的这名女子
this woman that he knew.
那肯尼斯从这名女子那儿 偷了弗兰基?
Kenneth stole Frankie from this girl?
应该是
Supposedly.
所以她尽自己所能把他找了回来
Then she did what she needed to do to get him back.
伊森沃克和乔伊波洛克
...
是他们两人破门入室的
...
录音里的是伊森
Ethan's the one on the tape.
莫洛蒂是谁?
Who's Melody?
伊森记不住她的全名
Ethan couldn't remember her last name.
他们上的同一所中学
They all went to high school together.
你可能不愿意听这个
Now, you're not gonna want to hear this,
但是在公园里 我就是想让你跟伊森谈话的
but Ethan's the guy I wanted you to talk to at the park.
那个穿着黑衬衫的壮男?
Huge guy in the black shirt.
我们还没能找到他
We haven't been able to find him.
他今天晚些时候会去公园里
He's going to be at the park later today.
为这个录音你想要什么报酬?
What do you want for the tape?
就把弗兰基普罗科特
Just bring Frankie
安全找回来就好
Proctor to safety.
谢谢你
Thank you.
当我听到录音时
[Rinek] When I hear this tape,
我感觉我的心都被撕裂了
my heart is really torn.
我们需要线索
We need a lead
这个听上去
and it sounded...
很有说服力 很合理
so compelling, so legitimate.
嘿 格雷戈 是瑞乃克
Hey, Greg, Rinek here.
我们的案子有突破了
We got a break in the case.
叫你的队伍逮捕
Hey, get your team to bring in a Ethan
伊森沃克 理由是 怀疑他绑♥架♥弗兰克普罗科特
Walker on the suspicion of the Frankie Proctor kidnapping.
好的 他一会儿会去公园
Yeah. Yeah, he'll be at the park.
很难相信事情的真♥相♥是如此
[Rinek] It's unbelievable that this is the answer.
我们的确是追错了人
In fact, the guy we chased was the wrong guy.
我真正想要问话的人是伊森
And the guy we really wanted to speak to was Ethan.
我又一次热血沸腾 感到越来越激动
The adrenaline starts flowing again, the excitement starts rising.
没错 也许婴儿还活着
Yeah, maybe the baby's still alive
也许我们还有希望
and we've got hope.
这次跑不掉了 伊森
Not this time, Ethan.
最重要的是把孩子找回来
[Rinek] What mattered was recovering the baby.
我们相信如果我们找到了莫洛蒂
We believed that if we find Melody,
我们就能找到弗兰基
we'll find Frankie.
但你承认你绑♥架♥了弗兰基?
But you admit you took Frankie?
不是你想象的那样
It's not what you think.
我们是在帮莫洛蒂把她的孩子找回来
We were helping Melody get her kid back.
伊森沃克承认了他和乔伊
[Rinek] Ethan Walker confirmed that he and Joey
偷了弗兰基 把孩子交给了莫洛蒂
stole Frankie and gave him to Melody.
接下来我们需要弄清
Next thing to figure out
莫洛蒂是不是弗兰基的母亲
was whether Melody was actually Frankie's mother.
你不会真♥相♥信吧
You don't believe that.
我为什么不相信?
Well, why wouldn't I, huh?
你已经把你家庭和弗兰基置于险境
You already put your family and Frankie at risk.
我根本不认识莫洛蒂
I don't even know a Melody.
但她认识你
Well, she knows you.
她很执着 所以雇了两个人
And she was driven enough to hire two guys
来这儿把弗兰基带走了
to come here and take Frankie.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
真的吗?
Is she?
我怎么知道你没有跟莫洛蒂偷♥情♥
How do I know you weren't seeing Melody on the side,
让她怀了孕 最后说服了你可怜的妻子
you got her pregnant and you somehow convinced your poor wife
收养了孩子呢?
to take in the baby?
我有很多不足之处 瑞乃克先生
I may be a lot of things, Mr. Rinek,
但是我很忠诚
but I'm a loyal man.
我绝不会对我的妻子不忠
I would never cheat on my wife.
我要是发现你在跟我撒谎
You know, if I find out you're lying to me,
你就会在监狱里坐很长时间的牢
you're gonna go to jail for a long, long time.
你懂吧?
You know that, right?
我只想找回我的儿子
I just want my son back.
弗兰基还在外面 你来这儿干什么?
Why are you here when Frankie's out there?
找回我的孩子
Find my baby. Ahem.
我觉得肯尼斯在讲真话
Hey, I think Kenneth is telling the truth.
我已经派人去查弗兰基的出生记录
I got a guy looking into Frankie's birth records.
录音里的一切伊森都承认了
Ethan confirmed everything from the tape.
他说他和乔伊在中学时认识的莫洛蒂
Said he and Joey knew Melody from high school;
他们有时会在派对上见面
they still saw each other at parties now and then.
我从西谷高中找来了这些
I got these from West Vale High.
这是那两个朋友
There's our two friends right there.
这是莫洛蒂拉什顿
And... Melody Rushton.
你觉得这个女的可能偷婴儿?
And you think this girl could've stolen a baby?
看来如此
Looks that way.
我们需要立即找到她
Well, we need to find her immediately.
你需要看看这个
You want to take a look at this.
医院的记录
Hospital records.
没有莫洛蒂拉什顿的生产记录
Now, there's no record of Melody Rushton giving birth,
但是有记录显示
but there is record of
卡洛尔普罗科特生了 弗兰克林瑞恩普罗科特
a Carol Anne Proctor giving birth to a Franklin Ryan Proctor.
小男孩 七磅十一盎司重
Baby boy. Seven pounds, 11 ounces.
父亲写的是肯尼斯普罗科特
Father listed as Kenneth Proctor.
那这点就确定了 -卡洛尔是弗兰基的母亲
That settles that. Carol is Frankie's mother.
肯尼斯讲的是实话
Kenneth is telling the truth.
莫洛蒂在撒谎
And Melody Rushton is lying.
现在局势越来越亢奋
And now it's amping up.
我个人越来越亢奋 调查也越来越亢奋
It's amping up personally; it's amping up investigatively.
我们开始感觉到
[Rinek] We're starting to sense that
我们如果能找到莫洛蒂 就能找到弗兰基
if we find Melody, we'll find Frankie.
我们虽然很疲倦 但是什么都阻挡不了我们
We're exhausted, but nothing will stop us.
莫洛蒂?
Melody?
我们认为弗兰基 跟莫洛蒂拉什顿在一起
[Rinek] We believe Frankie was with Melody Rushton.
现在 这不仅是条线索
It's not a lead now,
而是一种感觉
it's this feeling that this...
感到你执着的探寻
this quest you've been on
终于要结束了
is about to end.
弗兰基有在这儿呆过
Frankie's been here.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表