剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我明白了
I get it. I get it.
你想让多朗不再出现在街道上?
You want Djuan off the street?
那我需要你为这起谋杀案作证
Then I need you to testify as witnesses to the murder.
你想要我俩作证控告多朗?
You want us to give a statement against Djuan?
卡森已经和我这么说了
Carson already fed me that line.
你和他有什么区别?
How are you any different?
我是说 你一和警方合作 他们就会知道
I mean, he knew that the minute they find out you've cooperated with authorities,
如果他们抓住你 你就死定了
I mean, you're... you're all but dead if they can catch up with you.
他很害怕
I mean, he's scared.
我需要你相信我 给出证词
I need you to trust me and give me a statement.
如果不呢?
If not?
多朗会继续在街上出现 做他想做的事情
Djuan just keeps on walking around the streets, doing what he's doing,
你的朋友就死得毫无意义
and your friend, man, he died for nothing.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我会做的
Okay, I'll do it.
我需要你告诉我 刚才所说的一切 仅此而已
I need you to tell me everything that you just told me and that's it.
然后 我不想要你俩回到那个房♥子里
And then after this, I don't want either of you going back to the house,
除非我抓到了多朗 明白吗?
not until I get Djuan. All right?
好 我是马妮娜警探 今天是周三…
All right. This is Detective Mannina on...
幸运的是 我能够向 爱普罗展示出我关心这件事
[Mannina] Luckily, I was able to show April that I cared
而爱普罗能够向麦克说明这一点
and April was able to show Michael.
我觉得在我们结束谈话后
And I think by the end of the conversation,
他知道我会尽力
he knew I was gonna do everything. And I told him I would.
我告诉他我会的 我向他保证 我会抓住他的
I promised him I'll get him. I'll get him, I'll get him, I'll get him.
但是要远离那个区域 我会抓住他的
Just stay away from the area. I'll get him.
卡森 -什么?
[Mannina] Carson. -Yeah?
多朗爱德华兹 你有印象吗?
Djuan Edwards. That name ring a bell?
他怎么了?
What about him?
因为你没做好自己的工作 导致两个人被枪击
Two guys were just shot 'cause you weren't doing your job.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为自己是谁? 要你告诉我怎么做好自己的工作?
Whoa. Well, who the hell are you to tell me how to do my job?
莫斯告诉你那个人是个杀手
Moss told you that guy was a killer.
听着 我不知道谁告诉你这些
Look, I don't know who told you what,
但是我在爱德华兹的案子上尽力了
but I did my due diligence on the Edwards case.
麦克莫斯告诉你多朗和他的人 一直都在那个街区
Michael Moss told you Djuan and his crew were in that area all the time.
你安排人员在那里巡逻了吗?
Did you put together a surveillance team to patrol his area?
不要质疑我的工作
Don't question how I do my job.
我只知道那些都是好人
All I know is that these are good people.
你却没有帮助他们
You turned your back on 'em.
你知道多朗爱德华兹是谁吗?
Do you even know anything about Djuan Edwards?
那你告诉我呀 卡森
Why don't you enlighten me, Carson? [Carson scoffs]
多朗很聪明 他不想被抓
Well, Djuan is smart. He doesn't want to get caught.
他到处搬家 开不同的车 他的朋友帮助他藏起来
He moves around, drives different cars, has friends that help him hide.
之前是谋杀未遂案 现在却成了我真正的谋杀案
This was an attempted murder, and now it's my homicide,
都是因为你没有做好自己的工作
'cause you didn't do your job.
我感觉情况会更糟
[Mannina] I felt like it could get worse.
所以我的压力不仅仅来自于要抓到他
So the pressure... not only to get him,
而是不能成为 另一个没有抓到他的警探
but don't be another detective that didn't get him.
不要成为那样的人 不要后退 说对不起
Just don't be that person. Don't walk back and say, "Sorry," you know,
我没有及时抓住他等等 不要那样
"I didn't get him in time." Don't be that.
必须要抓到他 没有其他选择
[Mannina] There was no not getting. It wasn't an option.
我一有了该有的信息 然后就是:“我要来抓你了”
So, once I had all that stuff, then it became... I'm coming after you.
这就是我想要的态度
And that is the attitude that I wanted to portray,
那就是我要来抓你了
that I'm coming after you.
我和别人不一样 我不怕你
I'm not scared of you like everybody else.
我要施加出那样的压力
You know? And, I put that pressure out there.
我现在要全心全意地抓他 其他的我什么也不在乎
It became... it became laser focus for me to get him. I didn't care about anything else.
多朗爱德华兹被通缉 他卷入两起谋杀未遂案
Djuan Edwards is wanted on two counts of attempted murder,
和一起谋杀案中
one count of murder.
他携带武器 比较危险
He is considered armed and dangerous.
我 克里斯汀马妮娜 以及印第安纳波利斯警署
Myself, Christine Mannina, and the Indianapolis Police Department are going to stop at nothing
要不遗余力地将他抓住逮捕
in order to bring him in and lock him up.
多朗爱德华兹 我建议你自首
Djuan Edwards, I suggest that you turn yourself in,
因为直到我逮到你之前 我会不遗余力地找到你
because I'm going to stop at nothing until I get you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
所有人都害怕多朗 我觉得其他人都害怕他
[Mannina] Everybody was scared of Djuan. I think everybody was scared of Djuan.
但是我不会输掉
But I'm not gonna lose this battle,
所以这场斗争非常激烈 非常…
so, it's very competitive, it's very...
我要表现得很厉害 当我开车回家时 在想
I'm acting all badass-ish, you know. And I'm driving home thinking,
好吧 他会跟踪我 他会
"All right, he could follow me, he could
等我 直到我从车里出来 开枪打我 他毫不在乎
wait till I come out to my car and shoot me. Like, he doesn't care."
我第一次有了开车回家
And that is the first time that that's ever been to where I'm driving home
和以往有点不同的感觉
a little bit differently.
当我从“我很厉害”的思维
[Mannina] When I came down from my "I'm this badass"
恢复到“我就只是我而已”时 就开始让人觉得有点焦虑
to "I'm really just me," that's when it started to get concerning.
我开始想象方案 他如果破门而入该怎么办?
Like, I started thinking of a plan. What would he do if he broke in?
我从没觉得我会有些偏执 我只是想
I never really felt like I got paranoid. I just thought,
“他还需要开枪打死多少人
"How many more people does he need to shoot for us to..." You know, like,
不是说他可以 而是说他必须要这么做”
"Come on, guys. Like, this isn't just, like, he could, he has."
在他被逮捕之前 我有了自己的行动计划
I had an action plan for my life until he was picked up.
就好像如果他在我的停车位上 我该怎么行动
I had an action if he was standing in... in my driveway.
如果有人跟踪我 我该怎么办
I had an action if somebody was following me.
所以当时的生活就是
Well, so it was living a life of what ifs, what ifs,
如果这样 就该怎么样 然后就要怎么做的感觉
what ifs, what ifs, and just playing them out.
我从没有放下警惕
I'd never let my guard down.
因为可能真会发生那样的事情
Because it can happen like that. Oh, my...
第二天有人传呼我
I get a page with a number.
我看了自己的传呼机 上面有个号♥码 我打了回去
Look at my pager, there's a number. I call.
“嗨 马妮娜 我是杜克”杜克警官 我一直都认识他
"Hey, Mannina, it's Duke." Officer Duke. I've known him my whole career.
“我抓住了他”“什么?”
"I got your guy." "What?"
“我抓住了你要的人 你要我对他如何?”
"I got your guy. What do you want me to do with him?"
他自首了
He'd turned himself in.
你要一辈子待在监狱里
You're gonna rot in prison.
我有证人证明你在现场拿着手♥枪♥
I have witnesses that place you at the scene with a gun in hand.
我知道为何爱普罗和莫斯害怕他了
[Mannina] I understood why April and Moss were so terrified of him.
我从他的眼中看不到灵魂
His eyes were soulless.
那个人会毫不犹豫地把我脖子掐断
This guy will snap my neck without thinking twice.
他杀我就好像把纸撕碎一般
He just cut me like I was paper
我们就那样盯着对方 我特别想打他
and we just kept that stare and I said... I mean, I wanted to just hit him or something.
然后我说:“好吧” 我就说了那么多
And I said, "Okay." That's all I said.
但是我觉得事情还没完
But I didn't feel like it was done.
感觉多朗可能还有后手
Like, I felt like Djuan had one last hurrah, maybe.
不知道是什么
Whatever that was gonna be.
我要打个电♥话♥
I'll take my phone call now.
爱普罗?
April?
嗨
Hey.
我们抓住他了
We got him.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我们现在能回那个房♥子里了吗?
So, we can go back to the house now?
还是远离那里一段时间吧 换个城市
Uh... uh, I would just stay away for a bit. Maybe just skip town.
只需要一段时间离开那里
Just for a little while.
但是你抓住他了 对吗? -是的
But you got him, right? -Yeah, we got him.
我们抓住他了
We got him.
我只是希望你向我保证
I... I just want you to promise me
你现在还不要回去 好吗?
that you're not gonna go back to the house just yet, okay?
我保证
Promise.
我以为她会和住在城市西边的 姑姑待在一起
[Mannina] I think there's an aunt that she's gonna stay with on the west side of town, which is great,
那很好 因为犯罪现场在城市东边
'cause the scene is all on the east side. [phone beeps]
这很好 尽量远离那里 直到这件事平息下来
Perfect. Stay about as far away as you can until this thing settles down.
他们说他们会的
[Mannina] They said they would.
我和他们的对话就是这么结束的
That's how my conversation ended with them.
喂?
Hello.
能够和那些家人说 特别是在谋杀案中
[Mannina] Being able to go and tell the families, especially when it was a homicide,
我们抓住了杀害他儿子的人
that we got the person that, you know, took your son's life.
我抓住了那个人 他们再也不会伤害其他人
"I've caught this person and they'll never hurt another person again."
这是这份工作让我感到 有所回报的地方
That part's rewarding. Hi. Paging Dr. Brodsky. Intensive Care.
就是他
That's him.
你确定?
Are you sure?
我绝不会忘了这个人的样子
That's a face I won't forget.
我现在把他关起来了
I am holding him in custody right now.
你愿意在法庭上作证控告他吗?
Would you be willing to testify against him in court? No.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表