剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
为了讲出这个故事 我进行了长时间的深刻反思
I had a lot of soul-searching to do this story.
但我觉得应该讲出这个故事
[Douglas] But I think this story's one that needs to be told.
我以前也遇到过失踪儿童 但没有一个像这样
I've had missing children before, but none like this one.
这个案子很独特
This was a solo case.
我找不到模式 它不属于任何模式
I couldn't find a pattern, it was out there on its own.
没人在意
Nobody cared.
所以驱使着我去查清楚 到底是谁做的
And that drove me to find out who had done this,
为什么要那样做
and why this happened. [distant sirens]
我不忍♥心放任不管
I wasn't willing to let it go.
我觉得我一向敏感
I think I've always been sensitive.
我不知道这算不算弱点 据我所知 不算
I don't know if it's a weak point. As far as I'm concerned, it's not.
你必须能够联♥系♥他人
You have to be able to relate to people.
作为一名警官 我认为我能做到
I think I was able to do that as a police officer.
这也是我喜欢做警♥察♥的部分原因
That's the part I liked about being a police officer.
你有孩子吗 达库斯?
You have any kids, Darcus?
还没 道格拉斯警官 你呢?
Not yet, Sergeant Douglas. You?
有俩 本尼和维多利亚
Two. Benny and Victoria.
本尼在纽约工作 做主管
Benny's in New York working as a director.
维多利亚还在这儿
Victoria's still here.
我很有福气 她给我生了个孙儿
She blessed me with a grandchild.
她经常把我逗乐了
[chuckling] She cracks me up.
你紧张吗?
You nervous?
有点
A bit.
我觉得更多的是激动吧
More excited, I think.
情况有那么糟吗?
Is that bad?
没 这是你第一次出来办案 你永远不会忘记的
No, it's your first case. You never forget it.
跟你以往见过的家暴案子完全不同
Definitely different than what you've seen over at Family Violence.
当我必须得选个新搭档时 我选了达库斯肖特恩
[Douglas] When it came time for me to choose a new partner, I chose Darcus Shorten.
让我的上级接受她稍微有点困难
It was a little difficult getting my supervisors to accept her,
因为当时休斯顿警♥察♥局凶案组
because there were no black partners
还没有黑人搭档
in the Houston Police Department Homicide Division at that time.
我们的专业能力必须拔尖
We had to be good at what we did.
你不能进去 女士 -她是跟我一起的
You can't go in there, ma'am. -She's with me.
凶杀案? -有什么发现 警官?
Homicide? -What do we got, Officer?
这边 手段残忍♥
Over here. Brutal.
指纹 车胎轨迹 怎么?
Footprints, car tracks, what?
只有尸体 是个幼童 裹在毯子里
Just the body, a toddler. -It's wrapped up a blanket.
性别? -无法判断性别
It? -Can't tell the sex.
我说过 情况很糟糕
Like I said, it's bad.
谁报的警?
Who called this in?
那边
Over there.
那个男孩发现了尸体 他妈妈报的警
The boy found the body, his mother called it in.
我在儿童证人方面有经验 警官
I'm experienced with child witnesses, Sergeant.
去吧
Go ahead.
他叫什么名字? -塞米
What's his name? -Sammy.
嘿 塞米
Hey, Sammy.
我叫达库斯
My name's Darcus.
我想今晚很难过 发生了恐怖的事
Tough night, I bet. Scary stuff.
你不用担心 因为你妈妈和警♥察♥都在这里
You don't have to worry, 'cause your mom's here and the police.
保护你是我们的职责
And it's our job to protect you.
你以前见过这种情况吗?
You ever seen anything like that before?
你经常来这儿吗?
You come here often?
我喜欢找东西
I like looking for stuff. Hmm.
你发现那个毯子时 附近有没有人?
Did you see anybody around when you found the blanket?
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你跟我聊天
Thank you for talking to me.
别担心 你没做错什么
Hey, and don't worry, you've done nothing wrong.
好的
Okay.
这是她第一次办凶杀案
[Douglas] This was her first murder case,
这也是我遇到的最难办的案子
and the most difficult case that I've ever investigated.
我以前也处理过儿童死亡案件 但没有一个像这样
I've handled child deaths before, but none like this one.
我们连那孩子的脸都无法辨认
We could not make out a face on the child.
虫子已经在啃咬皮肤
The bugs had been eating the skin.
看到这孩子的惨状 让人无比震惊
Dealing with the sight of this child, it was devastating.
西姆河口好像离这里才几英尺
Simm's Bayou is, like, a couple of feet away.
如果他们把尸体扔到那边
If they dropped the body over there,
那就会顺河流淌到墨西哥湾 我们永远不会知情
it would've been on its way to the Gulf of Mexico and we'd never been the wiser.
但没有
But it wasn't.
这说明什么 达库斯?
What does that tell you, Darcus?
凶手希望尸体被人发现
Whoever did this wanted the body to be found.
丢弃这个可怜孩子的人认识他或她
Whoever dumped that poor child knew him or her well.
可能是感到内疚了
Probably felt guilty.
或许是亲戚
A relative...
朋友 邻居
a friend, a neighbor.
父母?
A parent?
这都说不准
This wasn't random.
我们确认出尸体的身份 就能破案
We ID that body... we solve the case.
我觉得凶手是希望这个小孩被人发现
[Douglas] I kind of felt that whoever did this wanted this young child to be found.
最让我们困惑的是 这孩子是如何被丢弃的
The things that bothered us the most were the way that this child was left.
抱歉 我得透透气
I'm sorry. I just needed some air.
没事 你才第一次
It's okay. It was your first time.
这个案子让我和达库斯关系更近了些 因为我关心她
[Douglas] It brought Darcus and I closer together, because I checked her,
她也关心我 我们互相帮助
she checked me. We helped each other out.
完成尸检过程非常艰难
Going through the autopsy process was difficult,
让人无法直视
it was hell.
通过尸检 我们了解到 尸体其实是个小女孩
And we learned, at that autopsy, that it was, in fact, a little girl.
我们发现她遭受了残忍♥的虐待和殴打
We learned that she had been brutalized and beaten.
她身上有烧伤 有淤青 缺了一颗牙
She had burns on her, she had bruises, a broken tooth.
通过尸检 我们了解到了那些情况
We learned all those things from the autopsy,
但我们还是不知道她是谁
but we didn't learn who she was.
姓名? -没有姓名 我们没有确认身份
[police] Name? -[Douglas] No name. We couldn't ID her.
好 那我需要一份描述
Okay, then I'm gonna need a description.
女童 4至6岁 在萨尼赛德被发现
Female, four to six years old. Found her in Sunnyside.
种族?
Race?
未知 她已经体无完肤 验尸官也无从判断
Um... unknown. Skin was so discolored, the coroner couldn't tell.
她有颗牙齿缺了 我们不知道是否是死前缺的
She had a chipped tooth, and we don't know if it happened before death...
她死亡多长时间了?
How long has she been dead?
几天吧
A couple of days.
抱歉 道格 当前没有失踪案件 与你的描述相匹配
Sorry, Doug, there's no current missing reports that match your description.
怎么会?整个市都没有?
What, in the entire city? -Uh... I know.
我知道 这是史无前例的 通常在这个年龄 都会有人寻找他们
It's unprecedented, really. Usually at that age, somebody's looking for them.
州外呢?肯定是有把她弄丢了
What about out of state? Someone's gotta be missing her.
我得花点时间整理名单
It's gonna take me a while to put together a list.
好的 尽快整理出来给我
All right, have it on my desk ASAP.
我需要一个家庭联♥系♥人姓名 才能访问记录
Oh, uh, I'm gonna need a family contact name to access the records.
她没有家人
She hasn't got a family.
用我的名字吧 我来做她的家人
Put my name. I'll be her family.
通常 如果接到失踪儿童案件 是因为
[Douglas] Usually if you get a missing-child case, it's because
有人举报有儿童失踪
someone reports the child missing,
然后我们就知道要找的是谁
and you have an idea of who you're looking for.
但这个案子完全不同
But this case, it was totally different.
你有个孩子跟别人一起生活了
You have a child... that has lived with someone...
四年、五年、六年
four years, five years, six years,
结果这孩子死了 但没人报告有儿童失踪
and this child turns up dead, and nobody reports this child as a missing child.
我认为你必须以一种 完全不同的方式去处理
I think you have to go about it a whole different way.
好 我们没发现一点有关 这小女孩的情况 都必须公告
All right, we need to set up a bulletin on everything we got on this little girl.
我已经先你一步做了
One step ahead of you.
安琪多伊?
Angel Doe?
简多伊感觉不太对
"Jane Doe" just didn't feel right.
她需要一个名字 所以我给她取了 我可以改的 如果不…
She needed a name, so I gave her one. I can change it if it's not...
不 不 不 我觉得非常好
No, no, no, I think it's perfect.
我们必须让尽可能多的人看到
We need to get this in front of as many eyeballs as possible.
我真希望我们能附上一张照片
I just wish we had a photo to go along with it.
这样太恐怖 无法示人
This is way too gruesome to show anybody.
好吧 我需要你安排一次新闻发布会 时间定在10点
All right. I need you to set up a press conference for ten o'clock.
洛伊斯 上午10点前你必须专心工作
Lois, I need your best work by 10 a.m.
听我说 道格 你和局里认为 我在画漫…
Listen, Doug, you and the department think I'm sketching cartoo...
昨晚我们找到她了 未确认身份 无人举报她失踪
We found her last night. No ID. No one's reported her missing.
我们去找素描艺术家画了这幅画像
[Douglas] We went to get the sketch artist to do this drawing,
因为试着给我们找到的尸体
because it was very, very important to try to put a face
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表