剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我会的
I'll testify.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
嗨 -嗯 你最好现在立刻过来
Hey. Yeah, you gotta get over here right away.
这场噩梦没有结束
This is the nightmare that won't end.
是同一个犯罪现场 同一种感觉
[Mannina] It's the same frickin' scene. You know, it's the same feeling.
一切都一样
I mean... everything is the same.
我看到很多恐怖的场景
I've seen a lot of horrible scenes,
但是之前 我在犯罪场景 从来没有见到过我认识的人
but, I haven't seen a scene like that where I actually knew the people.
我喜欢他们 我觉得他们人很好
I liked them. I thought they were nice.
我觉得他们为这个世界做了贡献
I thought they added something to the world.
我认为他们是好人
I thought they were good people.
我觉得我一开始很愤怒
I think I did get angry at first,
但是然后我又想: “你们为何回来?”
but then I was, like... "Why'd you come back?"
那种恶心的感觉让你认为
It's that sick feeling that you had that you just know...
没有什么比这个更糟糕的了
this is the worst of the worst.
我有一种挫败感 是带着悲伤色彩的挫败感
It was just a defeat. It's just sadness and a defeat.
我当时才意识到 原来有人真的能那么坏
It was coming to the realization that people are this bad.
你还好吗?
You okay?
他们是我的证人
They were my witnesses.
我以为我们抓住了 想让他们死的人
I thought we got the guy who wanted them dead.
是多朗做的 伙计
Djuan did this, man.
在监狱里?
From jail?
没有证人就不会有案件庭审 你说得对
No witnesses, no case. You're right.
我说我还有一个证人
I said, "I've got one witness left."
福斯特
Foster.
我们还有福斯特
We still have Foster.
有些案子完全取决于证人
[Mannina] Some cases hinge completely on witness testimony.
当你没有证人 案子就算是死了
When you have no witnesses, you have no case.
你确定要出庭控告多朗爱德华兹吗?
Are you sure you're willing to testify against Djuan Edwards?
是的
Hell, yeah.
好 我们就这么做吧
Okay. Let's do it.
我帮你吧 -多谢
Can I help you? -Oh, uh, thanks.
我们现在要搞明白
We were in the process of now trying to have to figure out
多朗在监狱里联♥系♥了谁
who Djuan got from inside jail
谁做了这件事 就是干了这恐怖行径
and who would carry out this, you know, horrific crime.
当一个人在监狱里时 他们被逮捕时
[Mannina] When a person is in jail, they've been arrested
我们可以监听电♥话♥
we can listen in on phone calls.
所以我就坐在办公室里 听着监狱的电♥话♥
So I can literally sit at my desk, listen to jail phone calls.
然而 多朗比其他人要聪明一点
However, Djuan was a little brighter than most of the people in the stretch that
他使用暗语
he used code words.
听不懂他说的话 让我感到很累
Listening to nothing to get one word was exhausting.
我们经过数小时的分♥析♥ 从他的暗语中找到了线索
We were able to piece together, after hours and hours and hours, little clues.
当他说“噗”意思是爱普罗在家
When he said "Boo," it meant that April was home.
他会说“赃物” “赃物”在那里
He would say, "Swag." "The swag should be there"
意思是车应该在那里
was meaning the car should be there.
我们知道他不得不策划这一切
We knew he had to have orchestrated it.
举起手来!转过身 跪倒地上!
Hands up! Turn around and get on your knees!
暗语让我们找到了多朗的表弟
[Mannina] The code led to Djuan's cousin
以及他表弟的朋友和另一个朋友 所以有三个嫌疑犯
and a friend of his cousin, and another friend. So, three suspects...
闯入房♥子 枪杀了麦克和爱普罗
that went in, broke in, and shot and killed Michael and April.
我从这起案子中认识到
I learned from this case that
你也可以做好自己的工作 但是仍然未能达到目标
you can do your job and still fail.
我们抓住他了 -非常感谢
We got him. Thank you so much.
我有一种彻底的失败感 和伤感
It was just a complete, utter feeling of failure and sadness,
我唯一能想到的就是 我很抱歉
and the only thing I could think of was, "I'm sorry."
我让你们极度失望 我知道这一点
I have failed you, people, horribly. And I knew it.
我现在仍然知道
And I still know it.
即使到今天为止 我还是这种感觉
To this day.
我认为那是工作的一部分
I think it's part of the job.
我尽力做了一切 但是仍有不足
I did everything I could, but it still wasn't enough.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表