剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
她获得蕾萨特的监护权好多年了
She's had custody of her for years.
外面是什么情况?
What's going on out there?
是警♥察♥
It's the police.
看好你弟弟
Keep an eye on your brother.
需要帮忙吗 警官?
Can I help you, Officers?
雷蒙德杰斐逊? -对
Raymond Jefferson? -Yeah.
他们从休斯顿过来
They're from Houston.
我们必须问你们俩一些问题
We're gonna need to ask you both some questions.
康妮 你进去吧 没事的
Connie, you can just go right in here. That's all right.
这边 大个子 来吧
This way. This way, big man. Come on.
进去这里
Right in here.
儿童福利保护部的档案过来了
[Darcus] CPS file came in.
康妮说的是实话 琼贝尔拥有蕾萨特的监护权
Connie was telling the truth. Joan Bell has custody of Raysate.
好 我去跟康妮和雷蒙德谈
All right, I'll talk to Connie and Raymond.
你去跟孩子们谈 看看他们是否知道什么
You talk to the kids, see if they know anything.
好
All right.
好 雷蒙德
All right, Raymond.
你认识这个人吗?
You recognize this person?
我以前从来没见过她
Never seen her before in my life.
那蕾萨特呢?
What about Raysate?
我已经说过了 蕾萨特很小的时候 她的监护权就归我妈妈了
I already told you. My mother's had custody of Raysate since she was young.
把她宠坏了
Spoiled her.
我已经知道你母亲 拥有法定监护权了 康妮
I already know your mother has legal custody, Connie.
根据儿童福利保护部的报告 她获得监护权的原因是
According to the Child Protective Service report, the reason why she had her...
为了避免她遭你的毒手
is to protect her from you.
我不认识蕾萨特
I don't know no Raysate.
这么说康妮认识蕾萨特
So Connie knows Raysate.
你是她丈夫 你却不认识? 我不相信
You're her husband and you don't? I don't believe that.
男人一点
Be a man.
你对你的孩子构成了危险 康妮
You are a danger to your children, Connie.
但你接受不了 是吗?
But you couldn't take it, could you? Huh?
所以你把蕾萨特从你母亲那里带走了
That's why you took Raysate from your mother.
我说了 我不认识蕾萨特
I told you, I don't know no Raysate.
事实上 雷蒙德 我有法庭颁布的指令…
The thing is, Raymond, is I have a court-order
有证词证明你是蕾萨特法律上的父亲
affidavit attesting to you being the legal father of Raysate.
这是你女儿 雷蒙德
This is your daughter, Raymond.
至少承认她的存在吧
At least admit that she exists.
他否认了一切 “我不认识她”
[Douglas] He just denied everything, "I don't know her."
一连几个钟头都不改口
And that continued on and on and on for hours.
一个男人不可能如此公然地 在自己女儿的事上撒谎
There was no way that a man could lie so blatantly about his own daughter
如果他真的跟这件事没有丝毫关系
if he wasn't involved in some kind of way.
你认识这条毯子吗?
You recognize this blanket?
那是个礼物
It was a gift.
就是这条毯子包裹着你的小女儿
It was wrapped around your little girl.
出什么事了 康妮? 你自己无法处理?
What happened, Connie? You couldn't handle it anymore?
本来不应该出事的
It wasn't supposed to happen.
本来不应该出什么事?
What wasn't supposed to happen?
她需要受点教训
She... she needed to be taught a lesson.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我应该为自己做过的事受惩罚
I should be punished for what I've done.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
我会告诉你的
I'll tell you...
但你必须让我自己跟我的孩子们说
but you have to let me tell my children myself.
我保证
I give you my word.
我杀了她 我杀了蕾萨特
I killed her. I killed Raysate.
都是我♥干♥的 我发誓
I swear!
康妮承认是她杀了蕾萨特
Connie confessed to killing Raysate.
她会进监狱
She's going to jail.
你的几个孩子会遭受巨大打击
And your kids are gonna be devastated.
我说的话你听进去了吗?
Have you heard a single word that I've just said?
我会被逮捕吗?
Am I under arrest?
如果不会的话 我现在想回家了
Because if not, I'd like to go home now.
雷蒙德被允许回家了
[Douglas] Raymond was allowed to go home.
我们没有合理的根据逮捕他
We did not have probable cause to arrest him.
放走雷蒙德
Letting Raymond walk
是我职业生涯中最难做到的事之一
was one of the hardest things I'd had to do in my career.
但我明白调查还没有结束
But I knew that, uh, the investigation wasn't over.
康妮承认自己是杀人凶手
Connie admitted to the murder.
她刚刚决定了 好 我来承担过错
She just decided, Yes, I'll take the blame. I did it.
是我做的 我唯一的请求是 让我跟孩子们说几句话
The only thing I request is, Can I talk to my kids?
因为我之前对他们撒谎了
Because I've lied to them,
但我想告诉孩子们 让他们知道
but I want to talk to the kids and let them know...
知道…我做过的事情
you know, what... what I've done.
来吧
Aurelia, come. Come.
看奥里莉亚对她妈妈的反应
Look at how Aurelia's acting towards her mother.
你跟她谈过了 对吧?她说什么了?
You talked to her, right? She say anything?
一言不发 但你注意到 她对雷蒙德的反应了吗?
Not a word. But you notice how she was reacting to Raymond?
她害怕雷蒙德
She's terrified of him.
我觉得是雷蒙德杀了蕾萨特
I think he killed Raysate...
奥里莉亚刚好看到了经过
and Aurelia saw what happened.
我在家暴案件中遇到过这种情况
I've seen this in Family Violence.
施虐的父母在孩子周围 建立起一道恐惧的壁垒
The abusive parents, they build a wall of fear around their kids.
不让他们说话
Keeps them from talking.
所有孩子都被安置到监护机构 远离雷蒙德
All of the kids were placed in foster care, away from Raymond.
康妮被送进监狱里关了很长时间
Connie was sent to prison for a long time.
我们一直跟奥里莉亚保持紧密联♥系♥
We stayed close to Aurelia,
希望她能够鼓起勇气 把事情的经过告诉我们
hoping she would build up the courage to tell us what happened.
几个月后 我们接到儿童福利保护部的电♥话♥
It was months later, we got a call from the Children Protective Service
他们解释说有两个孩子想跟我们谈谈
and they explained to us that two of the children wanted to talk to us.
尤其是其中一个
One in particular.
她见过真正的谋杀
She had seen the actual murder.
嘿 奥里莉亚
Hey, Aurelia.
哎呀 你今天可真漂亮
My, you look very pretty today.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥里莉亚 我叫达库斯
So, Aurelia, my name is Darcus.
我们今天来是想跟你聊聊 你的妹妹蕾萨特
And we're here today to talk about your sister, Raysate.
有时候蕾蕾会跟我说话
Sometimes... Ray-Ray talks to me.
她会说些什么?
What does she say?
她希望我把她遇到的事告诉你
She wants me to tell you what happened to her.
但我不能 我害怕
But I can't. I'm scared.
害怕什么?
Scared of what?
我爸爸
My daddy.
他告诉我说 我要是敢告诉任何人 蕾蕾发生了什么事
He told me that if I told anyone what happened to her,
他就把我关到他关蕾蕾的地方
that he was going to put me in the same place where she is.
很好 安慰她 说她在这很安全
That's good. Reassure her that she's safe here.
奥里莉亚 看着我好吗?
Hey, Aurelia, can you look at me?
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
而且我保证 如果你为你妹妹蕾萨特说话
And I promise you if you speak for your sister Raysate...
你♥爸♥爸或你家里的其他人 都无法伤害到你
that your daddy's not gonna be able to hurt you, or anybody else in your family.
永远不会
Ever again.
你明白吗?
You understand?
好了 你继续说
All right, you go on.
蕾蕾出生以后 她就跟外婆一起生活
When Ray-Ray was born, she went to live with Granny,
后来她回来了
and then when she came back,
她有好多漂亮的裙子和东西 我们都没有
she had all these nice dresses and stuff we didn't,
这让爸爸非常生气
and it made Daddy so angry.
所以他就伤害蕾萨特?
Is that why he hurt Raysate?
奥里莉亚 你现在必须为你妹妹说话
Aurelia... you need to speak for your sister now.
奥里莉亚?
Aurelia?
蕾蕾在跟我说话
Ray-Ray's talking to me.
你妹妹 蕾萨特?
Your sister, Raysate?
爸爸打了她
He... he hit her.
他踢打她
He kicked her.
然后她的头撞到了水管
And then she hit her head on the pipe.
我妈妈跑过去抱住她 但她不停地发抖
My mama ran over and picked her up, but she was shaking.
然后怎么了?
And then what happened?
她再也没有醒过来
She wasn't coming back.
所以我爸爸把她带走了
So my daddy took her and left.
等他回来时 他说把蕾蕾送进医院了
When he came back, he said that he took her to the hospital.
但那是我们最后一次见到蕾蕾
But that was the last time we saw Ray-Ray.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表