剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
弗兰基自始至终都是他们的目标
Frankie was the target all along.
在普罗科特一家房♥子周围的调查 没有发现任何线索
The canvass around the Proctor's house gave us nothing.
搜查镇上类似的入室抢劫 也没有得到线索
As did the search for similar burglaries in the county.
那我们街头的队伍怎么样? -没人有任何线索
How about our street team? None of them had anything for us.
多让人意外啊 多谢
Surprise, surprise. -Thanks anyway. Yep.
我知道我在这儿是新人 但是在纽约如果线人没线索
I know I'm new here, but back in New York if our informants didn't work,
我就会问一下本地的 保释人和赏金猎人
I'd check with local bail bonds and bounty hunters.
利用他们的关系网
Use their net of connections.
他们知道街头的所有肮脏的勾当 这是他们的工作
Yeah, they got all the access to the dirt on the street. It's their job.
你有没有跟那个 伦纳德帕迪拉合作过?
You ever work with this Leonard Padilla guy?
我到处都能看到他的广♥告♥
I see his ads all over.
找谁都行 就别找伦纳德帕迪拉
Anyone but Leonard Padilla.
这家伙最爱吹牛皮
That guy's a blowhard.
那他的关系网怎样呢?
What about his net of connections?
值得一试吧?
Worth a shot, no?
好吧 值得一试
Yeah, it's worth a shot.
伦纳德帕迪拉 是萨克拉门托的一大景点
[Rinek] Leonard Padilla is a... Sacramento attraction.
伦纳德在社区里有很深的关系网
Leonard had deep ties in the community,
因为作为保释代理人
because, as a bail bondsman,
他要花钱买♥♥信息
he would pay money for information.
他戴着个一顶巨大的黑色牛仔帽
He wears a big black cowboy hat,
开着一辆巨大的黑色雪佛兰开拓者
drives a big black Chevy Blazer.
不管发生什么事
Wherever something's going on,
伦纳德都会出现
Leonard shows up.
帕迪拉
Padilla.
对待伦纳德你要非常小心
[Rinek] You have to be very careful with Leonard,
因为即使他不知道 他也会说他知道
because even when he doesn't know, he'll say he does know.
大家好啊
Howdy, fellas.
你有什么信息给我们?
So what do you got for us?
不容易搞到 但是…
Wasn't easy, but...
就是他
that's him.
穿着黑衬衫的那个男的
The guy with the black shirt.
那我们在这儿干什么?
So what are we doing up here?
那些人认识我 我不能被人看见跟你们在一起
These guys know me. I can't be seen with you.
那个人绑♥架♥了弗兰基?
That guy took Frankie?
我就知道他对此事有所了解
All I know is, he knows something.
你信息来源呢?
Your source?
很可靠
It's solid.
别走
Don't go anywhere.
他在浪费我们的时间
He's wasting our time.
我们等着瞧吧
Ah, we'll see.
嘿!
Hey! -Get him. Ah!
你追错人了
You chased the wrong guy.
你本能帮帮忙的
A little help would've been nice.
我说过我不能被人看见
What part of "can't be seen"
你没听懂吗?
don't you understand?
发出全境通告 目标是 穿黑色衬衫、红色短裤的男子
Yeah, put out an APB for a guy in a black shirt, red shorts.
高大 20岁左右
He's tall, huge, twenties.
这家伙我完全是 放在餐盘上给你们送上门
I gave you the guy on a silver platter.
我赌一百块钱 这不是我们要找的人
100 bucks says he's not even our guy.
好好想想吧 瑞乃克 这些不是偷孩子的那种人
Think about it, Rinek; these aren't the type of people that steal kids.
对 看上去的确如此
Yeah, it seems that way.
伦纳德把我们叫来
[Rinek] Leonard calls us out
告诉我们说我们追错人了
and tells us we chased the wrong guy.
所以当时 我们感觉被他耍了
So at this point we feel as if we're being played with.
我们完工后非常晚了
[Rinek] It was very, very late by the time we got done.
我们很疲倦 需要休息一下
We're tired, it's time to take a break and go home.
那种焦虑感
The feeling of anxiety,
沮丧感、绝望感
frustration, sense of desperation...
完全将你笼罩
it takes... takes you over.
突然间
All of a sudden,
我感觉好像我们和弗兰基之间
I felt as if there was no link
毫无相连
between us and Frankie.
好像弗兰基一人在外
That Frankie was out there all by himself
我们完全不知道
and we didn't have a clue
我们要如何才能找到他
of what we were gonna do to find him.
你的内脏感觉要爆♥炸♥
Your insides feel like they're imploding.
你从悬崖上摔下去
You fell off a cliff.
你在下坠
You're falling,
什么都抓不住
there's nothing to hold on to.
很晚了 我们调查了两天了
It's late, we're two days into it.
一个孩子无法自己一人生存这么久
I mean, a child can't exist that long on its own.
所以如果绑♥架♥婴儿的人把他丢在某处
So if the baby was taken and left somewhere...
那不是好事
not a good thing.
另一方面 如果孩子被扣押了
On the other hand, if the baby's being held, you know,
也许他还活着
then yeah, maybe the baby's still alive
那样我们就能去追捕
and we've got something to chase down.
我们就有行动的原因
We've got a reason to do something.
绑♥架♥不总是为了赎金
Abductions aren't always for ransom.
很常见、但人们不太熟悉的目的
A common but lesser-known reason
是顶替孩子
is as a child replacement.
很多女人想要孩子
Many women want children,
大多数男人想做爸爸
just like most guys want to be fathers.
有时 有些女人无法怀孕
Sometimes a woman cannot become pregnant,
或者她们在怀孕间
or her pregnancies cannot
妊娠失败
be successfully carried to term.
父母渴望要孩子
It's not unusual for a parent
是很正常的
yearning to have a child,
他们会抛弃
they abandon any sense of
任何是非观
what's right and what's wrong
去寻求任何途径
and they go about trying to find a way
使他们的生活中有个婴儿
to place a baby in their life.
我之前从没想过这个
I never thought about that before.
这让人难以置信
It's unbelievable.
我一生中 这是第一次想到
This is the first time in my life I ever considered
有人能够做出这种事情
that a person is capable of doing such a thing.
我需要让你帮我做件事
[Rinek] I need you to do something for me.
我为什么要帮你?
[Padilla] Why would I do that?
你和你的搭档最近完全 没有欣赏我努力的工作
It's not like you and your partner appreciated my hard work lately.
你有在听我说话吗?
You even listening to me?
我有个理论
Yeah, I have a theory.
关于弗兰基普罗科特案子的理论?
This theory about the Frankie Proctor case?
这最终取决于动机
It all comes down to motive.
格雷戈说得对
Greg was right.
公园里的那些人没有原因
Those guys at the park don't have any reason
去绑♥架♥孩子
to take a kid.
但是会不会有人雇他们作案 而他们的动机仅是赚钱呢?
What if their motive was to get paid to pull the job for someone else?
有人雇他们
Ah, they were hired.
对 我看着我的妻子和儿子 就有了个想法
Yeah, I was looking at my wife with our son and I... I had a thought.
如果不是为了担♥保♥
You know, if not for collateral
不是为了欠债
or for debt,
谁会绑♥架♥七个月的婴儿呢?
who would take a seven-month-old baby?
世界上谁想要孩子呢?
Who out there would want a kid?
我觉得我们的目标是一对夫妇
I think we're looking for a couple, for whatever reason
不管出于什么原因 他们不能拥有自己的孩子
couldn't have a kid of their own,
所以他们雇了那些人 帮他们偷个孩子
so they hired these guys to steal one for them.
我在你的理论中扮演什么角色?
Where do I fit into this theory?
我需要你去煽动一下他们
I need you to rattle some cages,
尽全力查出更多关于他们的信息 还有谁雇了他们
find out what you can about those guys and whoever hired them.
为了弗兰基…
I'll do it...
我会去做的
...for Frankie.
第二天清晨
[Rinek] The morning of the next day,
我接到帕迪拉的电♥话♥
I get a call from Padilla,
他说我得去跟他见面
and Padilla says I gotta come out to meet him.
说他有线索要跟我说
And, uh, that he's got something for me.
我立马持怀疑态度
I'm immediately skeptical, but...
但是 我们接下来还能做什么呢?
what are we gonna do next?
我们需要线索
We... we need a lead.
我当时不太想跟帕迪拉谈话
I'm really not in the mood for Padilla.
我的一个告密者松口了…
Got one of my snitches to talk.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表