剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
现在那个小女孩死了
Now that little girl is dead.
你在撒谎 哈里斯! -是吗?
You're out of line, Harris! -Is that right?
你俩别吵了 我们是一边的
All right, y'all. We're all on the same team here.
我需要一份你的书面笔录 明白吗?
I need a written statement from you, you understand me?
特里萨失踪当晚
[Harris] The night Teresa went missing,
真是可怕
it was terrible.
警♥察♥工作不到位
Bad police work.
换成别的地方
Uh... had it been any other place,
他们的处理方法♥会♥大相径庭 相信我
they would have handled it a lot different, trust me.
他们会调来人手
They would have been calling in people
认真寻找那个孩子
and they'd have been really out looking for the child.
但他们没这么做
Uh... just didn't appear to be the case.
告诉别人他们的孩子或所爱的人死了 不是一件很轻松的事
It's not easy telling someone that they've lost a child or a beloved one.
尤其是受害者还是个小姑娘
Especially when it's a little girl.
对不起 女士
I'm sorry, Ma'am.
特里萨临走前说过什么?
What, what exactly did Teresa say before she left?
她需要买♥♥支铅笔 我知道
She needed to buy a pencil. I know what she... [sniffling]
她只是拿这个当借口
She was just using it as an excuse
因为她想去找她的朋友玩一会
because she wanted to go and spend time with her friends.
特里萨一直是单独出门 她总会回家
Teresa goes off by herself all the time. She always comes home.
当她没回来时 我开始担心起来 就开车到处去找她
When she didn't I got worried so I started driving around looking for her.
我没找到她 于是最后就给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
I couldn't find her so finally I called the cops.
那是几点?
What time was that?
大概11点30分 半夜
Oh, around 11:30, midnight.
达科特警官就是那个时候来的?
And then... and that's when officer Duckett came by?
他来要了一张特里萨的照片 说他想贴告示
He asked for a picture of Teresa. Said he wanted to put up a poster.
这就是…
That's the...
我给他的那张照片
picture that I gave him.
当你看到一张孩子的照片
[Harris] When you see a photo of
而她已经不在人世 你看着那张照片
a child that is no longer living, you look at that photo
就会觉得生命…快乐…
and you can see life, joy
都已经不复存在
and it's no longer there. Yeah, it...
你会对此感到一丝懊恼
You get a little angry about it.
她女儿只是去了趟家附近的商店 也就六十步远
Her daughter only went, what, 60 steps from the house to the store?
结果就那么一会就出了事
And something happened to her in that short distance of time? Yes.
她就是想不通 这个世界到底是哪不对劲
She just couldn't figure out what in the world could have went wrong
让她的女儿死于非命
that her daughter would wind up deceased.
我还有一个问题
I just have another question.
女士 你认识一个 叫萨尔瓦多卡里斯托的人吗?
Ma'am, do you know a Salvador Calisto?
怎么了?他跟这件事有什么关系?
What's he got to do with any of this?
女士 我只是想了解更多 关于特里萨的消息
Ma'am, I'm just trying to find out more information on Teresa.
有人看见特里萨昨晚跟萨尔瓦多 在一起
Now, someone did see Teresa with Salvador last night.
我们觉得也许他能告诉我们点什么 仅此而已
We think maybe he has some information for us, that's all.
要是你想起什么事或者想找人聊聊 随时欢迎
If you remember anything or you just want to talk, anytime, day or night.
请节哀顺变
I am truly sorry for your loss.
据我们所知 萨尔瓦多是最后一个 见到特里萨还活着的人
[Harris] Salvador was the last person that we knew had seen Teresa alive.
我们当然想问问他
We definitely wanted to interview him.
你对这个萨尔瓦多了解多少?
[Chuck] What do we know about this Salvador boy anyway?
他有前科吗?
[Harris] He got any priors?
没有 我查了一下 他甚至都不在系统里
Nah, I ran a check on him and he's not even in the system.
如果他无辜并且不需要掩藏什么的话 他就会给我回电♥话♥
If he's innocent and got nothing to hide, he'll call me back.
有发现?
You got something?
我们在湖边发现的轮胎印
Same tracks we found down at the lake.
如果跟萨尔瓦多的汽车轮胎一样的话
Now, if that's the same as Salvador's vehicle,
他就不会给你回电♥话♥
he's not gonna call you back.
这时所有的证据都指向萨尔瓦多
[Harris] All the evidence at this time was pointing towards Salvador.
不管是谁把这孩子扔进湖里的…
And whoever threw this child in the lake...
他们不会只干一次
they weren't going to stop at just one.
洛克 胎面的印记跟湖边的完全一样
Hey, Rock, we got a perfect match for the tread that was down at the lake.
他们说不出来是哪个牌子 但是
Now, they couldn't tell us what kind of make it was yet,
我觉得有件事很奇怪 这是冬胎
but something I found weird, it's a winter tire.
萨尔瓦多在佛罗里达要冬胎干嘛?
Why would Salvador have winter tires in Florida?
我们还不知道是不是萨尔瓦多的车 也许是他亲戚的呢
We don't know it's Salvador's car yet. I mean, it could be one of his relatives.
这些人在采摘季节来来往往的
You know, these people come and go during picking season.
我们发现轮胎这码事时 我非常兴奋
[Harris] When we found out about the tires, I really got excited about it.
在佛罗里达用泥雪轮胎?
It was mud snow tires in Florida?
不 闻所未闻
No. Unheard of.
这让萨尔瓦多这时有很大的嫌疑
It didn't make things look good for Salvador at this point.
派所有人去找他 所有人
I want everybody looking for that boy. I mean everybody.
找到他 把他带来
Find him, bring him in. -All right.
咽喉处有淤青和指甲印
There was... bruising and fingernail marks on the throat.
这么说她曾被掐住脖子过
So she was choked.
是的 但那不是她的死因 我们在她的肺里发现了水
Yes, but that's not what killed her. We found water in her lungs.
所以官方死亡原因是溺水
So official cause of death was drowning.
她被性侵过吗?
Was she assaulted?
我们在受害者内♥裤♥上发现血迹 她的处♥女♥膜被撕裂
We found blood on the victim's panties. And her hymen was torn.
我们还在受害者指甲里 发现了皮肤组织
We also found skin underneath the victim's finger nails.
是的 我们看见了 她的一个指甲劈了
Yeah, we saw that. She broke one of her nails.
所以说她反抗过
So she fought back.
幸好你们用防水布把尸体包起来了
It was a good thing you guys tarped that body.
验尸官才能从受害者牛仔裤上
The coroner was able to recover pubic hairs
发现阴毛和精♥液♥痕迹
and traces of semen off the victim's jeans.
当然这两样东西都送去检查了
Both of them, of course, have been submitted for testing.
好了 谢谢你 梅西
All right, thanks, Macy.
随时效劳 -谢谢
Any time. -Yeah, thanks.
那可能会是我的孩子
[Harris] But that could have been my child.
不管凶手是谁 他对一个人这么干过 就可能还会对更多人这么干
And whoever done this, if he done it to one, he'd probably do it to some more.
所以我们想抓住凶手
So we want to get who done this.
我们知道特里萨的失踪时间为 晚上10点30分到午夜之间
Okay. We know Teresa went missing between 10:30 and midnight.
可以推测凶手为男性
We can assume her killer was male.
达科特确认最后看见她时 她跟萨尔瓦多在一起
Duckett confirmed she was last seen with Salvador.
咱们暂且假设是萨尔瓦多干的
Let's just say, for sake of argument, Salvador did it.
他们之后在湖边碰面 开始要干那种事时
Okay, so then they meet at the lake, comes down to doing whatever they're doing
特里萨害怕了 开始尖叫
and Teresa gets scared and she starts screaming.
萨尔瓦多慌了 用手掐住她 把她淹死
Salvador panics, he chokes her, he drowns her.
她反抗了 所以他的胳膊上脸上可能会有抓伤
She fights back so he'd probably have scratch marks on his arms, his face. -Uh-huh.
那值班记录呢?
What about the log book?
好吧
All right. Okay, okay, okay...
达科特 10点58分 加油站
"Duckett, 10:58, Jiffy Stop."
就是这样 然后他去找特里萨的妈妈了
Well, that's it and then he goes to meet Teresa's mother.
特里萨家 便利店 湖边
Teresa's house, the Circle K, the lake.
所有地点相距都不超过450米
Everything happened within 1,500 feet of each other.
拜托 一定有人看到或听到了什么
For crying out loud, somebody must have seen or heard something.
在马斯科特 便利店是孩子们碰头的唯一地点
[Harris] Mascotte, the only place the kids would gather is at the Circle K.
那里只有这么一块地方
That was the only thing around there.
通常会有一大群孩子 在前面聊天什么的
And there'd generally be a bunch of kids out front talking and stuff.
大部分都是好孩子
And most of them kids were pretty good kids.
她当时正跟一些孩子在外面闲逛
She was hanging with some kids outside.
他在吗?
Was he one of them?
是的 他当时也在
Yeah, he was there.
那是你那天晚上最后一次看见她?
Was this the last time you saw her that night?
是的 过一会她妈妈就来找她了
Yeah, um, a little while later her mom came in looking for her.
之后 达科特警官就带着通告来了 上面还有特里萨的照片
And then after that, Officer Duckett came in with a flyer with a picture of Teresa.
说她失踪了
Said she was missing.
你没看见她离开 是吗?
You didn't happen to see her leave, did you?
我想是的 我真没注意
I think so, but I wasn't really paying attention.
你可以去跟那些孩子谈谈 他们当晚在场
Um, you'd wanna speak to those kids. They were there that night.
好 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
站住
Whoa, now! Hey, I said stop!
你去哪 小姐? -不去哪
Where're you going, honey? -Nowhere.
我只想问你个问题
I just want to ask you a question.
特里萨麦克阿比失踪当晚
Were you out here the other night when,
你在场吗?
uh, Teresa McAbee went missing?
我们最后看见她时 她跟萨尔瓦多在垃圾箱旁边
Last we saw her, she was by the dumpster with Salvador.
他们在那干嘛?
What were they doing back here?
不知道 玩呗
I don't know. Hanging out I guess.
接吻?亲热什么的?
Kissing? Making out? That kind of stuff?
我没看见
I didn't see that.
但我觉得他喜欢她
But I think he liked her.
他喜欢她
He liked her.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表