剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
你想抓住杀你弟弟的凶手 是不是 莫妮可?
You want to catch the guy who did this to your brother, right, Monique?
谁来了 莫妮可?
[Mrs. Huffman] Who is it, Monique?
没关系 妈妈 是找我的
It's okay, Mom, it's for me.
能快点问完吗? -当然
Can we make this quick, please? -Sure.
我不知道她身上发生了什么事
[Conaty] I didn't know what had happened with her.
我的直觉告诉我 她在给某个人打掩护
My gut feeling with her was that she was covering up for somebody else
或者是想掩盖其他事情
or covering up for something else that happened,
就在那个下午发生在她家的事 但我不能确定
in that home that afternoon, but I wasn't sure.
那么你能不能再说一遍 那辆丢下艾瑞克的车?
So can you tell us again about the car that dropped Eric off?
我当时在厨房♥ 我不知道是什么车
I was in the kitchen. I don't know about the car.
但你说过有一辆车
But you said there was a car. -Yeah.
是的 -你说当你打开门
And you said when you opened the door, you sat him in the hallway.
你让他坐在门廊上 所以他从来没有进过房♥子?
So he never went further inside the house?
客厅发现血迹?
...
肯定是我进屋报♥警♥时留下的
I must've gone back to call 911.
又或者你把其他血迹都清理掉了?
Or maybe you cleaned it up with the rest of the blood?
医护人员当时都说艾瑞克不会有事
The paramedics said Eric would be fine.
难道我任由地板上到处是血迹吗?
I'm supposed to leave blood all over my floor?
所以你先清理了地板 才去的医院?
You cleaned the floor and then you went to the hospital?
我当时吓坏了 不知道还能做什么事
I was in shock. I didn't know what else to do.
莫妮可 听上去你没有说实话
Monique, see, it doesn't sound like you're telling us everything.
我说了 -你知道你弟弟被枪击了吗?
I am! You know that your brother was shot?
你在说什么? -近距离对着眼睛射击
What are you talking about? Point blank. In the eye.
但你说你看见艾瑞克 就是那个样子了?
But you said Eric showed up like that?
丢下来?
...
当时跟你在房♥子里的是谁?
...
什么衣服?我不知道你在说什么
What clothes? I don't know what you're talking about--
你是不是有男朋友 莫妮可? 是你肚子里宝宝的父亲 对不对?
You have a boyfriend, Monique? I mean, someone's the daddy of that baby, right?
这不关你的事
That's none of your business.
那是艾瑞克的衣服
They're Eric's clothes.
艾瑞克不♥穿♥38码的裤子 莫妮可
Eric doesn't wear size-38 pants, Monique.
莫妮可 你在隐瞒什么?
Monique, what are you hiding?
莫妮可?
Monique? Monique?
有点不对劲!
Ah, something's wrong! -What, the baby coming?
什么 宝宝要出来了吗? -宝宝不对劲
Oh, something's wrong with the baby! -Okay, okay, calm down.
好的 冷静 -我要马上去医院
I need to go to the hospital right now! -Okay.
好的 叫救护车 -叫救护车
Call it in. You call an ambulance.
你到那边看地址
You got the address there.
显然我们跟她当面对质 她的说法前后不一的时候
It was obvious that when we began to confront her with her inconsistencies,
她认识到 “哦 我的处境很不利
she realized, Oh, I'm in a bad spot here.
那么看着我 我怀孕了 我觉得我要生了”
Well, look at me, I'm pregnant. I think I'm going into labor.
那个就是
That... that,
我保证 事情就是这样的
uh... I assure you, that's exactly the way that it happened.
我们被迫无奈
Our hand was forced,
所以我们帮她叫了救护车
so we called for a fire and ambulance for her.
那次我们跟她的联♥系♥就不得不终止了
And so that ended our contact with her at that point.
搭档 我得告诉你
Partner, I gotta tell you...
我深信艾瑞克是在房♥子里遭枪击的
I am convinced that Eric was shot in the house.
你真认为莫妮可枪杀了自己的弟弟?
You really think Monique killed her own brother?
对不对?这是正当防卫
It was self-defense.
我不知道 我得逼迫她 雷
I don't know, we gotta press her, right?
我们就应该那么做 我们要证明她在说谎
That what we gotta do. We gotta prove she's lying.
如果我们证明她在说谎 那么我们可以正式控告她
Well, if we prove she's lying, then we can start with some formal charges.
没错
Exactly.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我们得进行现场重建
We need to do a scene reconstruction.
枪击的法医实况调查
A forensic play-by-play of the shooting.
你是说犯罪现场调查团队吗?
What are you talking about, a CSI team?
我说的不仅仅是这些
I'm talking about more than that.
我说的是完完全全的重建
I'm talking about a full-scale reconstruction, right?
对不对?因为他们清理了现场 我们要回去重建
Right, 'cause they cleaned up the place. We gotta go in there, we gotta rebuild it.
我们要肯定地证明 艾瑞克是在屋内遭枪击的
We gotta prove definitely that Eric was shot in that house.
这需要花一点时间 要么我们就征得莫妮克的同意
or we gotta get Monique's consent.
莫妮可不会同意的
And Monique is not gonna give us consent.
我们不需要她的同意 因为房♥子不是她的
She doesn't need to let us in, because she doesn't own the house.
所以我们要联♥系♥土地所有者
So we contact the landowner, he lets us in,
他让我们进去 她就不能阻止我们调查
she can't stop us from examining it.
我们就能在房♥子里行动了 -我们联♥系♥地主 砰
We get a deed from the house. -We contact the landlord. Boom. -Boom.
嘿 爸爸 怎么了?
Hey, Dad, what's up?
什么?
What?
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
什么?爸爸 什么时候?
What? Dad, when? When?
嗯
Yeah.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
雷 我妈妈刚去世了
Ray, my mom... my mom just died.
去吧
Go.
我去看我妈妈
I went in and saw my mom.
然后
And, um...
你知道
You know, that...
你知道 就是… 很难熬 无可厚非
that was, uh, you know, it was just... that was hard and it was understandable. Mom!
哦 天哪
Oh, God. [sniffling]
我一直在办这个案子 我应该和你在一起的 爸爸
I'm working this case and I should've been here with you, Dad.
我本来至少可以每隔一天去看我妈
I would see my mom at least every other day.
因为霍夫曼这个案子
And, uh... because of the Huffman case,
我上周就没怎么回去
I had not gotten over there quite as often in the last week.
她一直讨厌我当警♥察♥ 爸爸
She always hated me being a cop, Dad.
她讨厌
She hated it.
她讨厌我当
She hated me being...
我对此有一点负罪感
I felt a little guilty about that,
因为我不能经常来看她
'cause I hadn't been over there to see her as much.
我记得跟雷说过 “我知道事情已经安排好了
I remember saying to Ray, "I know we have this thing planned.
我们必须讨论霍夫曼这个案子
We're trying to get this together on the Huffman case."
他说“我知道的 我会解决 去陪你♥爸♥爸 我来解决”
He goes "I got this. I'll handle this. Go be with your dad, man. I got this."
喂 是厄尔福斯特吗?
Hello. Is this Earl Foster?
老厄尔福斯特?
Earl Foster Sr.?
好的 我是匹茨堡警局的雷贾科梅利
Okay, uh, this is Ray Giacomelli calling from the Pittsburg PD.
对 你拥有阿伯特大街2124号♥的 一处房♥产
Yeah. Do you own a property at 2124 Abbott Street?
雷已经联♥系♥了房♥东
[Conaty] Ray had contacted the homeowner
房♥东签署许可 同意搜查房♥子
and the homeowner had signed a, uh... permission, consent to search of that house.
他还给了雷一把房♥子的钥匙
And he'd also given Ray a key to the house.
谢谢你在这里和我见面
I appreciate you letting me meet you here
他们修你车的时候 你把许可签了吧
while they fix your car to sign that search for the house, Mr. Foster.
没问题 警探
No problem, Detective.
我想你听说了这起谋杀案 是不是?
I assume you heard about the homicide, right?
是的 我还是不敢相信
Yeah, I still can't believe it.
就是太让人震惊了
Just terrible.
你认识住在那里的女孩吗? 莫妮可霍夫曼?
You know the girl who lives there? Monique Huffman?
她第一次来租♥房♥♥的时候 我和她见过面
Well, I met her when she first rented the place,
但现在是我儿子负责房♥子的维修
but now my son, he's the one who takes care
所以你儿子认识她 -是的
So he knows her? -Oh, yeah.
嘿 约翰 -嘿
[Ray] Hey, John. -Hey.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样? -他
How's your dad? -Well, he, uh...
他整夜都在哭 我以前从来没看见他哭过
he spent the night crying. I've literally never seen him cry.
听到这个我很难过
Sorry to hear that.
嗯
Yeah.
听着 你有没有联♥系♥上房♥东?
Uh, listen, um, did you... did you connect with the homeowner?
联♥系♥上了 我拿到了许可 犯罪现场小组一小时后在那跟我碰面
Yeah, yeah. I got the release. CSI's gonna meet me there in an hour.
你叫一位制♥服♥警员跟你去 好吗? -好 当然 我会带的
You take a uniform with you, all right? Yeah, of course, I will.
你怎么撑下来的?
[Ray] How you holding up?
你知道 向前走下去就好
Uh, you know, one foot in front of the other.
我应该和你在一起的
I should, uh... I should be there with you.
不 你应该陪你♥爸♥爸
No, no, you should be there with your dad.
除此以外 我买♥♥了一盒口香糖 所以我根本用不到你了
Besides, I bought a pack of gum, so you're pretty much useless to me now.
告诉你♥爸♥我为他祈祷 好吗?
[Ray] Tell your dad I, uh, said a prayer for him, okay?
我会告诉他的 雷 他会感激你的 谢谢
I'll do that, Ray. He'll appreciate that, thanks.
有任何实质性进展 我会告诉你
I'll let you know if anything materializes.
雷贾科梅利请求支援
This is Ray Giacomelli requesting backup.
有罪案发生
[woman] We have a 10-31 in progress.
没有多余的人手
No unit available.
有多余人手了 叫他马上过来
Well, send somebody when you can.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表