剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 奥里莉亚
Hey, Aurelia,
你今天表现非常好
you did a good job today.
你帮了你妹妹
You helped your sister.
看来她是跟蕾萨特最亲的姐妹
[Douglas] So she was the one that was closest to Raysate.
她可能就是会给她东西吃的人
She was the one that would feed her.
奥里莉亚
Aurelia would get out of, uh...
可能是半夜起床
her bed at night...
偷偷把妹妹带出小房♥间 带她到床上睡觉
and sneak her out of the closet into her bed to sleep,
第二天早上早早地醒来 再把她送回小房♥间
and then wake up early in the morning, put her back in the closet before...
趁她爸妈还没有睡醒 然后
their mother and father wake up. And...
他们会分东西给她吃
they would, uh... share their food with her,
可能是扔进去 扔到地上让她吃
you know, throw it in there on the floor and let her eat it,
因为他们不想让爸爸妈妈看到她…
because they didn't want the parents to see her...
他们给她东西吃
them feeding her, you know. [sniffling]
那种情况对一个小女孩来说 实在是太可怕了
It was just a terrible situation for this young girl.
有了奥里莉亚的证词 我们就能逮捕那个魔鬼
Aurelia's testimony is exactly what we needed to put that monster
让他下半辈子在监狱里过
away for the rest of his life.
那样的父亲简直是邪恶
The father was just evil.
蕾萨特在这个世界上是如此孤独 死后连一块墓碑都没有
Raysate was so alone in the world that she didn't even have a headstone.
她的家人没有立碑 所以必须由我们来做这件事
The family didn't do it. So we had to do it.
我们募集了足够的资金 给她置办了一块像样的墓碑
We put enough funds together to buy her a proper one.
到今天 我还经常去看她
To this day, I visit her as often as I can.
我会一直去
I'll never stop.
这次访问
This interview,
起初我非常犹豫到底要不要做
I... I was very hesitant to do it, as you probably know...
因为我其实不想做
because I didn't want to do this.
我不想再提起这个案子 我可以自己把它消化了
I didn't want to bring it back up again. I can deal with it personally,
但我不想提起
but I didn't want to do it, uh...
要知道…
The... you know, the...
我会表现出与这个案子 相关的情绪
show the emotion attached to this case.
我可以把它内化
I could kind of keep it within me,
但我跟达库斯谈了 我也跟其他几个人谈过
but I talked to Darcus, I talked to several other people,
跟我的妻子和其他亲人谈过
I talked to my wife and other folks and...
他们都一致同意
they all agreed that... uh...
很多次只要有小孩子失踪
so many times when little kids are missing
然后被杀害
then murdered...
都会成为头条 然后销声匿迹
it's a headline, then it disappears.
还有…他们认为
And... they thought that...
通过我来做这次访谈
by me doing this interview...
可能会
that it would, uh...
在一定程度上揭示出 孩子会遭受的情况
kind of shed light to what happens to kids.
这只是他们中的一个
And this is just one of them.
我只是想讲出那个故事
And I just wanted to tell that part of the story.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表