剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
就这样?
That's it?
什么叫做就这样?
What do you mean, that's it?
你就和我说这些?
Well, that's all you're gonna give me?
梦想呢?
You know, what about dreams?
梦想?
Dreams?
我没有那些… -拉瑞
[Woebbeking] I... I don't have those... -But, Larry...
肯定有的 -没有
there's gotta be something. -No.
得了吧 拉瑞 梦想 希望 期待…
Come on, Larry, dreams, hopes, aspirations,
欲望?
desires?
我一直希望能够在一个
I always dreamed of being a
梦幻小岛上成为歌♥手
singer on a fancy island somewhere.
哇
Wow.
我每晚演出 白天在阳光下度过
I'd perform every night and I'd spend my days in the sun.
那样会很浪漫 不是吗?
There's something pretty romantic about that, isn't there?
你说的感觉很浪漫
Well, when you say it, yeah. [both chuckling]
轮到你了
Your turn.
你的梦想呢?
What's your dream? Uh...
我只是一个满足自己基本需求的人
No, I'm... I'm more of a meat-and-potatoes kind of guy.
只要我健康 有饭吃 就很好了
As long as I got my health, there's food on the table... I'm good.
是的 但是如果你有什么梦想
Yeah, but if you could have anything you wanted,
没有任何限制因素的话
no restrictions... [Larry groans]
不会让你失望 没有任何条条框框 你的梦想会是什么?
no disappointments, no rules, what would it be? Um...
我一直想要
I have always wanted...
横跨66号♥美国国道
to do Route 66. -Yeah?
没有时间限制 只有我 一条大道
Just no schedule, me and the open road...
然后就出发了
and go.
你看 拉瑞 那也是梦想
There you go, Larry. That's a dream.
是的 的确是 很棒的梦想
Yeah, it is. It'd be nice.
当然
Sure would.
我也喜欢布兰登
I also love Brandon.
看着他笑 玩耍
Watching him laugh and play...
长大
grow up.
约翰那么喜欢他 这对你来说意义重大
Yeah, must've meant a lot to you to have John love him so much.
她会变得无忧无虑 让约会的感觉变得很好
[Larry] She would become very lighthearted and have that date quality,
但是当我开始说案件时
and, uh, when I would start working the case,
然后重回现实时
with questions and kind of, bring it back to reality,
她就会变得非常忧郁
she would become very somber.
塔米
Tammy...
我想要找到约翰
I really want to find John.
还有什么是你没有说 但是有助于找到约翰的线索吗?
Is there anything you haven't told me that would help me find him?
约翰和我…
John and I...
我们喜欢一起露营
we loved to go camping together...
在河流旁边
by the water.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
什么是你的错?约翰的失踪吗?
[Woebbeking] What's your fault? John's disappearance?
塔米
Tammy?
能告诉我你和约翰去哪里露营了吗?
Can you tell me about where you and John went camping?
我们能去看看那个房♥子吗?
Can we go see the house?
可以 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah. Of course we can.
我的家被毁了
[Tammy] My family is ruined.
我真希望你不是警♥察♥局的人 拉瑞
I wish you weren't with the Sheriff's Department, Larry.
我真希望咱俩之间是另一种关系
I wish a lot of things were different between you and me.
你晚上来看我 你的妻子会生气吗? 还是…
Does your wife get mad when you come to see me at night, or...
你都没有告诉她?
do you even tell her?
我做错什么了吗?
What did I... what'd I do wrong?
我做了… -没什么 塔米
What, what'd I... Nothing, Tammy, nothing. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我们得走了 好吗?
We just gotta get going, okay?
约翰迈尔的案件没有任何进展
[TV reporter] There have been no new developments to report in the John Maier case.
根据警方提供的情报 现在怀疑可能是谋杀
According to police sources, foul play is now suspected.
迈尔在当地是个有名的商人 他的失踪让人感觉非常难过
Maier is a well-known local businessman whose absence has been sorely felt.
我无法想象没他的生活会是怎样
I can't really imagine my life without him, he was just...
他人总是很好 这个地方的每个人 都十分喜欢他
[Tammy] He's always been... such a great person. I mean, everybody loves him in the community, and...
他的店是一切的支柱
[sniffles] his shop is just... sort of the pillar of everything...
我情绪起伏
[Woebbeking] There was emotional toll,
一天二十四小时 一周七天都是如此
24/7...
每一分 每一秒
every minute, every second.
我变得不像自己了
I wasn't myself.
我觉得我的妻子可能认为 塔米把我从家里面叫出去
I think my wife had thoughts that maybe Tammy was purposely calling me
是有其他目的的
away from the household.
她知道的就是塔米让我出门很多次
'Cause all she knew was that Tammy was causing me to leave a lot.
我和塔米之间的关系变得不清不楚
My relationship with Tammy was confusing.
我试图重新关注案情
I tried to get focus back
多次回想所有事情的经过 确保没有落下任何线索
and replay everything ten times over to make sure I didn't miss something.
我感觉应该什么都没有遗漏
It's just all-encompassing.
没有什么其他的线索了
There was very little room for anything else.
我无法摆脱这种想法
I couldn't get away from it.
塔米和我们说了什么?
What was Tammy not telling us?
大多数人都会隐瞒一些事情
Most people have something to hide.
开门 塔米 是我
[Tyler] Come on, Tammy, it's me.
嗨 能帮我查个车牌吗?
Hey, can you run a plate for me?
泰勒瑞思
[Woebbeking] Tyler Reese?
有什么事吗?
[Tyler] Can I help you? -I'm Larry Woebbeking.
我是拉瑞沃蓓肯 泰勒县警局的
I'm with the Taylor County Sheriff's Department.
你认识一个叫做约翰迈尔的人吗?
Do you know a guy by the name of John Maier?
在这个市里失踪的那个人?
The guy that's missing in town?
是的 就是他 你认识他吗?
Yeah. That guy. You know him?
不认识
No, sir.
和约翰住在一起的女友呢?
What about John Maier's live-in girlfriend,
塔米阿姆斯特朗 你认识她吗?
Tammy Armstrong, you know her?
塔米阿姆斯特朗?
Tammy Armstrong? Uh...
不要骗我 孩子
Don't lie to me, son.
是的 我们是朋友
Sure, we're... we're friends.
你最近有见过她吗?
You seen her around lately? -No.
没有 一段时间没见了
Not... not in a while. Is she okay?
她还好吗? -一段时间没见了 是吗?
Not for a while, huh?
所以你在汽车旅馆那里 敲她的门吗?
Is that why you were pounding on her door over at the motel?
有一段时间你没见过她了 你想她 -好吧
It's been a while and you miss her? Okay...
是的 我认识塔米
yeah, I know Tammy.
但我不认识约翰
I don't know John, though.
所以 你去汽车旅馆那里干嘛?
So, what were you doing over at the motel room?
我只是想见她 仅此而已
I just wanted to see her, that's all.
我喜欢她
I like her.
她肯定不喜欢你
Well, she sure as hell doesn't seem to like you.
不对 她喜欢我
That's not true. She... she likes me.
那她为何不开门?
Oh, why didn't she answer the door?
听着 我没做什么错事 所以…
Look, I've done nothing wrong, so...
介意我看看你家周围吗?
You mind if I take a look around your place?
你有搜查令吗? -我没有
You got a warrant? No, I got no warrant,
但是如果你没做什么错事 就不担心要隐藏什么
but if you've done nothing wrong, then... you got nothing to hide.
好吧
Right.
你的“大结局”是什么 泰勒?
What's your end game, Tyler?
是你和塔米 永远幸福地生活在一起吗?
You and Tammy gonna ride off into the sunset?
让可怜的约翰照顾孩子 是吗?
Let poor John take care of the kids, is that it?
你爱上她了吗?
You in love with her?
是点22口径子弹壳吗?
Is that a .22 casing in there?
是的
Yeah.
你有点22口径的来♥复♥枪♥?
Hm. You own a .22 rifle?
没有
No.
你知道有趣的是什么吗?
You know what the funny thing is?
约翰迈尔有一把点22口径的来♥复♥枪♥
John Maier does own a .22 rifle.
现在不见了
It's missing from his house right now.
我和朋友一起出去射击
I was out shooting with some friends,
我长距离打中了一个瓶子 就是这样
and I hit a bottle from long range. That's from that.
恭喜 我可以拿走吗?
Well, congratulations. You mind if I hold onto it?
可以 -谢谢
Yeah, sure. -Thank you.
我需要你去警局
Tyler, I'm gonna need you to come down to the station,
给我你的指纹 也许要进行测谎
give me some prints, maybe take a polygraph.
我被捕了吗? -不要逼我逮捕你
Am I under arrest? -Don't make me go there, son.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但是 我现在能打个电♥话♥吗?
But can I at least make a call first?
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表