剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
再见
Goodbye.
谢谢
Thank you.
塔米和她前夫基本没怎么说话
[Woebbeking] There was very little communication with Tammy and her ex.
我们没有任何证据表明 他在梅德福市待过
We had nothing to indicate that he was ever over in the Medford area
或者和约翰有任何联♥系♥
or associated with John at all.
实际上 没有任何迹象表明 他对约翰迈尔有任何敌意
And, in fact, nothing indicated that he had any animosity towards John Maier.
这位副官会带你去住处
The deputy here will take you to the shelter.
实际上 我认为他感觉 约翰和他的儿子关系很好
In fact, I believe he felt that John was doing a pretty good job with his son.
非常感谢 沃蓓肯先生 感谢你的耐心
Thank you so much, Mr. Woebbeking. I... I really appreciate your patience.
剩下的人在路上了
Rest of the team's en route.
你真的认为这是失踪案吗?
You actually think this is a missing-persons case?
现在有一把枪不见了
[Woebbeking] Now we have a missing gun,
一个非常坚强的男子 平常工作 回家
we have a solid-as-a-rock guy, goes to work, comes home,
塔米最后看到他时 他在一辆很奇怪的汽车上
last seen, according to Tammy, in a strange vehicle.
案子立刻就变得曲折了
The case starts taking a twist right away.
在房♥子后面有一个 最近烧过东西的桶子
We got a burn barrel in the back, recently used.
检查队的正在进行调查
And team's looking through it.
有什么发现
Yeah, let me know what you find.
这是最近才浇筑的水泥 你看到手印了吗?
[exhales] This is fresh, recently poured. You saw the prints?
是的
[Woebbeking] Yeah. -[Dan] Tammy and Brandon.
塔米和布兰登 -没有约翰的参与
[Woebbeking] No sign of John.
你有什么想法?
[Dan] Why do you think that is? Hm?
把一具尸体埋在水泥板下面 我觉得合情合理
Burying a body under a fresh slab of concrete makes perfect sense to me. And maybe the...
也许手印代表塔米和她儿子 进入了新的生活篇章
maybe the prints mark a new chapter for Tammy and her kid.
或者她和他儿子只是在玩耍
Or her and her kid were just sharing a moment.
我们得把这个弄碎
We gotta tear this thing up.
没有搜查令就不行
Not without a warrant, we don't.
拉瑞 -什么?
[Dan] Larry. -Yeah.
走吧
Gotta go.
我们把烧过东西的桶子清空了 发现…
Yeah. Emptied the burn barrel and, uh, found, uh...
骨头? -是的
Bones? -Yeah.
我们会收集这些骨头 让法医去鉴定
We'll get 'em collected and into Forensics. Okay.
我和你说 拉瑞
Look, I'm telling you, Larry,
我觉得约翰在这里被杀 然后被埋在现场
I think that John was murdered here and dumped onsite.
在我们找到尸体之前 你说的一切都是猜测
Until we have a body, you can think what you want.
我们可以认为是塔米干的 我们可以相信是塔米干的
[Woebbeking] We may think Tammy did it, we may believe she did it,
我们可以认为我们找到一些小线索
we may believe that the little things that we've found up to this point
让我们有怀疑她的可能
is leading in her direction.
我们什么也没有
We had nothing.
我们没找到尸体 证明有人死亡
We don't have a body to prove that somebody's dead.
我们没有找到约翰迈尔
We don't have John Maier.
他活不见人 死不见尸
Whether he's alive or deceased, we don't have him.
约翰和塔米最近出了问题
John and Tammy had been having... problems recently.
所以 她和布兰登周末待在这里
So... her and Brandon were here for the weekend.
她有说是什么样的问题了吗?
Did she say what type of problems?
她没有真正进入这个话题
[Amanda] She didn't really get into it.
但是说约翰需要单独的空间
Other than to say, that John needed some space from her.
你认识塔米有多长时间了?
How long have you known Tammy?
很多年了
Years.
我们是很好的朋友
We're best friends.
我们对彼此无话不谈
We tell each other everything. Hm.
她和你说过一些
Did she tell you anything that I should know?
我应该了解的 她和约翰之间的事情吗?
[Woebbeking] About her and John, say?
没有 -没有吗?
No. -No?
我们基本上就是闲聊
[Amanda] We mostly just chatted about nothing.
我们玩闹 喝红酒
We had fun, drank wine.
能见到她真的很开心
It was really nice to see her.
塔米去了收♥容♥所♥ 我感觉我们有义务
[Woebbeking] Tammy went to the shelter. I feel that we had an obligation
给她找到住房♥
to find some sort of housing for her.
这样我能很容易地找到她
I could keep an eye on her easily.
我这里有人能够告诉我 她做了什么 想要干什么
I had resources there that could kind of tell me what she was doing, what she was up to.
我调查的目的就是 让塔米一直不停地说话
My goal in the investigation was to keep Tammy talking at all times.
塔米很孤单
Tammy was lonely.
她身边没人
She has no one,
我是她这里唯一认识的人
and I was her connection.
在现阶段 我们不知道 塔米做过什么
At this point, we do not know that Tammy has done anything.
我们只知道她有一些奇怪 令人怀疑的举动
Like, we just have odd, suspicious behavior.
把灯全都关了
Kill the lights.
哦 天啊!
[Woebbeking] Oh, man.
我俩都很震惊
We were both shocked.
非常震惊
Very shocked.
这个地方就像火把一样
The place lit up like a torch.
鲁米诺测试显示 这里有很多的血迹
The Luminol indicated so much blood present,
说明这里肯定有人被杀
that it was clear somebody had to have died there.
只是一个失踪案吗?
Missing-persons case, huh?
鲁米诺会对血迹起反应
[Woebbeking] The Luminol will fluoresce with blood,
但是除此之外 却无法给出任何其他信息
but it won't distinguish anything other than that.
对血迹的确有反应
It's a positive reaction to blood...
但是无法说明这就是约翰的血
but it doesn't tell us that it's John's.
现在 没有什么证据可以表明 塔米有任何问题
At this point, you have nothing that indicates Tammy's involvement.
丹认为她杀了约翰迈尔
Dan's thinking that she's killed John Maier.
只是还没有找到证据而已
We just don't have any evidence to prove it.
我发誓 我上一次看到约翰时 是他和两个男人在卡车里
[Tammy] I swear, the last time I saw John, he was getting into a truck with two men.
那些男人长什么样子?
What did these guys look like?
我记不起来了
[Tammy] I don't remember.
再好好想想
Try harder.
约翰带了枪吗?
[sighing] John have his gun with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
你房♥子面前的水泥石板 什么时候浇筑的?
Now, the concrete slab in front of your house, when was that poured?
我不记得了 上周什么时候吧
I don't remember. Last week, sometime?
让我给你解释一下吧 塔米
Let me explain something to you, Tammy, okay?
在你家 我们找到了一个 有燃烧痕迹的桶子 里面有骨头
We found bones in a burn barrel on your property.
你能解释一下吗?
You care to explain that?
什么? -是的
What? -[Dan] Oh, yeah.
我们在你家找到了各种证据
We found all kinds of evidence at your place.
解释一下为什么
And it's pretty convenient that you just happen to have
你有一个工业级的地毯吸尘器 在你家走道那里
an industrial-grade carpet cleaner sitting in your hallway
你之后还要归还 -我没明白你的意思!
that you needed to return. I don't understand!
我直说了
Well, then, let me be blunt.
我觉得约翰在你家被杀害了
I think that John was killed at your house.
我觉得是你做的
I think that you did it.
你为何要这么跟我说话?
Why, why are you talking to me like this?
告诉我你把他的尸体藏在哪了 然后我就不会那么厉害了
[Dan] Tell me where you hid his body and maybe I'll go easy on you.
我不知道约翰在哪 明白吗? 他失踪了
I have no idea where John is, okay? He is missing.
你说的任何其他事情都是错的 我绝对不会伤害任何人
Everything else is a mistake. I would never hurt anyone.
警探
Detective.
抱歉 过来
Excuse us. Come on.
丹是个很好的调查员 他解决了很多问题
[Woebbeking] Dan was a good investigator. He solved a lot of cases.
我觉得在这个案子里 他有点发狂 无法控制自己
I think in this case, he got mad, and he just couldn't control that.
所以 向任何的搭档一样
So like any coworker...
你私底下会想:“我不会这么做的”
you quietly think to yourself, I'd be doing this a little different.
我向我搭档对你的行为道歉 他的行为完全无法被接受
I apologize for my partner's behavior. It was totally unacceptable.
我绝对不会伤害约翰
I would never hurt John.
我理解
I understand.
你看 我觉得今天就这样吧 所以…
Listen, I think we have enough for today, so...
我带你去收♥容♥所♥吧?
why don't I take you down to the shelter?
我们以后再继续询问吧
We'll continue some other time.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你带我回来
Thank you for driving me back.
不客气
You're welcome.
这个地方好冷清
This place is so... cold.
让我觉得孤独
Lonely.
收拾你的东西 你说得对
You know what? Go grab your stuff. You're right.
真的吗? -是的
Really? -Yeah.
去收拾东西 我在这等你
Grab your stuff. I'll wait here for you.
你在这里应该会更加舒服一些
Well, I think you should be more comfortable here.
我喜欢这里
I love it.
谢谢
Thank you. -Good.
我真的希望你能找到约翰
I really hope you find John.
我脑子里一直在想他 想象着他下班回家
I mean, I keep... picturing him at home, coming home from work and...
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表