剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
是你的朋友?
He a friend of yours?
你害怕麦克莫斯吗?
Are you afraid of Michael Moss?
他是枪手吗?
Is he the shooter?
你认识杰明福斯特吗?
Do you know a Jermaine Foster?
安瑞所罗门呢?
Andre Solomon?
因为他们的车那晚 停在了你的私人车道上
Because their car was parked in your... driveway that night.
我知道她不会给我任何想要的信息 我知道
[Mannina] I know she's not gonna give me information that I need. I know that.
而且我知道 你不能
And that's just something that I've learned
强迫别人告诉你 你想要知道的事情
that you can't force people to tell you what you want them to tell you.
好吧
All right.
我明白了
I get it. [thumps]
我明白了 你不相信警♥察♥
I get it. You don't trust the cops.
我可以走了吗?
Can I go now?
当然可以
Of course, you can go.
我现在处境艰难
I'm at a tough spot. I mean, I'm at a tough spot.
我需要找到更多的信息 我需要找到目击者
I need to find more information. I need to find eyewitnesses.
我去医院看了杰明福斯特
[Mannina] I went to check on Jermaine Foster at the hospital.
他现在深度昏迷 命悬一线 看到他这样真的让人不好受
He was heavily sedated, barely hanging on, and it was hard to see him like that. Dr. Stadler to OR. Dr. Stadler.
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
你不是该出去抓伤害我孩子的人吗?
Shouldn't you be out catching who did this to my boy?
我知道她为何生气
[Mannina] I understand why she was mad.
她的儿子被枪击了 她的反应很正常
Her son had just been shot. It was normal.
谁想要福斯特和所罗门死呢?
Who wanted Foster and Solomon dead?
这说不通啊
It did not make sense.
他们不是街头混混
You know, these aren't bad people out on the street,
没有伤害别人
doing bad things to other people.
嗨 所罗门先生
Hi, Mr. Solomon.
我是克里斯汀马妮娜警探 你好
[Mannina] I'm Detective Christine Mannina. It's nice to meet you, sir.
当他拿到那份工作时 他是那么地自豪
[Mr. Solomon] He was so proud when he got this job.
他上周被任命做地区经理
He was named regional manager last week.
他有了想要的一切
Had everything to look forward to.
但是现在…
But now...
先生 你觉得你的儿子
Sir, do you... do you think that your son...
是否和一些坏人在一起?
maybe fell in with a bad crowd?
什么?
What?
你觉得安瑞会做坏事?
You think Andre did something wrong?
你觉得这是他的错?
You think this is his fault?
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
他在这个居民教区做志愿者 他从来不惹麻烦…
He volunteered at his parish. He never had any trouble with...
我为什么要和你说这些? 你给我滚出去
Why am I even talking to you? Get the hell out.
你去抓住伤害我孩子的坏蛋
You find who did this to my boy.
我会的 先生
I will, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
说真的 在这起案件中 坏事发生在了好人身上
[Mannina] You know, really, really bad things happened to really good people in this case.
绿色蔬菜有助于健康
That green stuff is healthy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你从福斯特母亲那里 得到什么信息了吗?
Did you get anything from Foster's mom?
她不想和我说话 所罗门的父亲也是
Wouldn't talk to me. Neither would Solomon's father.
他们很难过
They're grieving.
我不明白为什么 有人想杀害他们
I don't get why anyone would want to kill those kids.
他们的家庭很好
They come from good families, good homes.
而且受到邻居的尊敬 他们没有任何犯罪记录
They're respected in the neighborhood. They don't have records.
那个街区的人还是不愿意和我们说话
A neighborhood that still won't talk to us.
那里的调查毫无进展
The canvass of the area brought up nothing.
很好
Perfect.
但我还是有好消息
I did get some good news.
这个手♥机♥
The cellphone? -Mm-hm.
是杰明福斯特的 法医在现场找到的
Belongs to Jermaine Foster. Forensics found it at the scene.
他在射击事件当天的早上 打了三个电♥话♥
He placed three calls early in the morning of the shooting.
三点四十二分 三点四十五分 四点零一分
3:42, 3:45, and 4:01.
那是爱普罗说她听到枪击声的时间
That's the time April said that she heard the shots.
有两个电♥话♥打给了911 时间在四点零一分和三点四十五
So there were two calls placed to 911, 4:01 and 3:45.
你查过这些电♥话♥吗?
Did you run the calls?
是的 我让他们立刻 将相关信息送过来
Yeah, well, I'm having them sent over right now.
还有 我查了三点四十二分的电♥话♥
Also, I ran the number he called at 3:42. -Mm-hm.
你猜是打给谁了?
Guess who that was registered to?
谁?
Who?
麦克莫斯
Michael Moss.
福斯特认识莫斯
Foster knows Moss. Yeah.
吃绿色蔬菜
Eat your green stuff. [chuckles]
我听到麦克莫斯名字好多次了
[Mannina] I'm hearing Michael Moss's name a lot.
我现在知道 他可能在某种程度上卷入其中
I'm now learning that he's probably involved in some form.
我不知道具体的情况
I don't know exactly what it is.
他可能是枪手 可能是目击证人
He could be the shooter. He could be a witness.
可能是潜在的被害者
He could've been intended victim.
他在某种程度上卷入其中 只是我还不知道具体情况而已
He's involved in some format. I don't know what it is yet.
这里是911 请问有什么事?
[operator] 911. What are you reporting?
拜托 请叫警♥察♥来
[Jermaine] Please, you need to send the police.
他在这个街区周围开车 他是个坏人
He's driving around the neighborhood. This guy is bad news. [static]
拜托 派人过来
Please, you need to send someone!
听911电♥话♥的好处就是 那些都是实时发生的
[Mannina] The benefit of listening to 911 calls is it's happening in real time.
你自己捕捉不到这些信息 即使是第一个来到现场的警官
And you can't capture that. Even the first officer on the scene,
也不知道911电♥话♥里 发生了什么事情
you know, um, can't capture what's happening in that 911 call.
这是四点零一分的911电♥话♥
Here's the 911 call placed at 4:01.
救命!
[Jermaine] Help!
我被枪击了!
I got shot!
安瑞死了!我…
Andre's dead! I...
我流血很严重
I'm bleeding real bad!
我什么都感觉不到了!
I can't feel nothin'!
安瑞死了!
Andre's dead!!
看这个 有人在同一地区 也打了911
Look at this. Someone made a 911 call who was in the same area.
是的 三点五十七分 刚才两个电♥话♥之间打的
Yeah, 3:57, right between the other two.
那有一个男的…在外面
[April] There's this guy... there's a guy outside.
他开枪射人
[gunshots] And he's shooting people!
我在斯科菲尔德 拜托 快点来人
[April] I'm on Scofield. Please, please, please, come quick!
怎么回事?这是谁?
What the hell? Who was that?
爱普罗亚金森
April Adkisson.
我在斯科菲尔德 拜托 快点来人
[April] I'm on Scofield. Please, please, please, come quick!
你看到什么了?
What did you see?
你告诉我你知道的一切
You tell me everything you know
否则我不得不以妨碍公务的理由
or I'm gonna do something I really don't want to do,
来逮捕你
which is arrest you for obstruction.
爱普罗打了911
[Mannina] April called 911.
她完全知道当时的情况
She's the play-by-play of what's happening.
她知道我抓住她了 我不知道还能用什么词说
She knew I had her, for lack of a better word,
但是我用很柔和的态度和她说的
but, I confronted her with it softly.
爱普罗 我想要知道的 就只是真♥相♥而已
All I want here, April, is the truth.
安瑞和杰明那晚来我的房♥子
Andre and Jermaine came by the house that night.
好吧 所以你认识福斯特和所罗门?
Okay, you know Foster and Solomon?
是的 他们是我的朋友 -当时是几点钟?
[April] Yeah, they're my friends. And what time was that?
我不知道 大约凌晨三点吧
I don't know, like, 3 a.m.
他们敲门 吵醒了我
They pounded on the door and woke me up.
他们看起来很害怕
They looked so scared.
他们说开车过来的时候 看到那有一辆车停在房♥子前面
[April] They said there was a car parked in front of the house when they drove up.
朝他们飞速开过来 差点撞上他们
That it sped towards them, almost hit them...
然后就飞速开走了
and then it raced off.
然后 当我们说话时
And then, as we were talking...
那辆车从房♥前开过
the car drove right past the house.
他俩真的很害怕
The guys were really scared.
然后杰明打了911
And that's when Jermaine called 911.
拜托 叫警♥察♥来
[Jermaine] Please, you need to send the police.
他在那个街区开车找事
He's driving around the neighborhood, causing trouble.
那是在凌晨三点四十五?
And that was at 3:45 a.m.?
好吧 然后呢?
Okay. And then what happened?
他俩和我在一起待了一段时间
[April sighs] The guys, hey stayed with me for a bit.
然后我们以为车走了
And then, we thought the car was gone.
他们就离开了
[April] They left.
所以福斯特和所罗门 他们从房♥子里出去了?
[Mannina] So Foster and Solomon, they left the house?
是的
[April] Yeah.
当他们出去时
When they walked out...
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表