剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我一直告诉雷 我妈妈非常想他
[Conaty] I had always told Ray how much my mom thought of him.
我认为我妈把他看成是 你知道 我们互相保护
I think she looked at him, like, you know, we protected each other.
“你们两个要互相照顾”
"You boys take care of each other out there."
这么多年来 这句话她跟我说过很多次
She had said that many times to me over the years.
那座房♥子实质上算是被废弃了 附近都没有人
The house was essentially kind of abandoned. Nobody was around.
所以方案就是拍摄大量的照片
So the plan was taking a lot of pictures
测量房♥间
and getting measurements of the room
以便到了法庭上
to be able to go into court
宣誓作证的时候 可以说明莫妮可的证词
and testify under oath that there is no physical way that the story
跟艾瑞克霍夫曼的遭遇
that Monique is portraying
现实中完全对不上号♥
is consistent with what happened to Eric Huffman.
这提高了合理根据的级别
That would rise to the level of probable cause,
可以让我们向法官申请对她的逮捕令
and would allow us to go petition a judge for an arrest warrant for her.
你可能想看看那个
You might want to look at that.
那是什么?
What... what is that?
爸爸 这是什么?
Pop, what is this?
她收集了所有她能找到的 关于你的报道
She kept everything she could ever find about you.
她一直很喜欢这件裙子
She always loved this one.
完美 爸爸
Perfect, Pop.
等我一下
Give me one second.
比尔 听着 我需要打给你
Bill, look, I'm gonna need to call you--
什么?
What?
我像疯子一样开着车
[Conaty] I drove like a maniac...
到了案发现场
and, uh, I drove to the scene.
然后
And, uh...
雷!发生了什么事?
[Conaty] Ray! What happened? Where's Ray?
雷在哪里?
Hang-on.
怎么回事?发生了什么事?
What happened? Where's Ray?
雷在哪里?不!
No! He's been shot. [mumbles]
你不能进去 那是案发现场
You can't go in the house. It's a crime scene.
我不理解为什么他们不送他去医院
[Conaty] I couldn't understand why they weren't taking him to the hospital.
为什么不送他去?
Why aren't you guys transporting him? Ray...
救护车在哪里?
Where's the ambulance?
救护车在哪里? 他妈的救护车在哪里 比尔?
Where's the ambulance? Where the hell's the ambulance, Bill?
他死了 约翰 雷死了
He's dead, John. Ray's dead.
鲍勃霍尔是副地方检察官
[Conaty] Bob Hole was the Deputy District Attorney
派到凶案组监督全县的案件调查
assigned to the Homicide Watch for the county.
约翰
John.
我无法表达我是多么的抱歉
I can't tell you how sorry
但他是位伟大的警♥察♥ -我知道 谢谢
I am. Ray was a great cop. Thanks.
谢谢 鲍勃 我真的感激你所做的一切
Thanks, Bob. Um, I really appreciate you doing this.
任何时候 只要有警官涉及 任何类型的重大事故
[Conaty] Any time there was an officer involved, any type of major incident,
都是这位检察官出来主导调查
he was the Attorney Prosecutor that came out and directed the investigation.
他告诉我“你需要振作起来”
And he told me "You need to pull yourself together."
他接着说“因为没人知道 你和雷在这件案子上做了什么”
He goes "Because no one knows what you and Ray have been doing on this case."
各位 杀害警♥察♥的凶手仍然逍遥法外
There's a cop-killer on the loose, folks.
犯罪嫌疑人携有武器 十分危险
Suspect's armed and dangerous.
我们相信杀害雷的凶手
We believe the person who killed Ray
和杀害艾瑞克霍夫曼的是同一个人
is also the person who killed Eric Huffman.
科纳蒂警探和雷一起调查霍夫曼案
Detective Conaty worked the Huffman case with Ray.
约翰 关于第一个受害人 你有什么可以告诉我们的?
John, what can you tell us about the first victim?
他为什么被杀?
Why was he killed?
我们调查过艾瑞克霍夫曼
So we, uh, we looked into Eric Huffman. Um,
没有前科 没有明显的仇家
no priors, no known enemies.
我们交谈过的每个人都说 他是个很好很友善的人
Everyone we spoke to pretty much said he was a nice, friendly guy.
看起来他完全是个无辜的受害者
He seems to be completely innocent.
我不知道 也许他在错误的时间
I don't know, maybe wrong place,
出现在了错误的地点 但接下来的事情很有意思
wrong time, but here's where it gets interesting.
我们相信艾瑞克霍夫曼是在 莫妮可霍夫曼家里被枪杀的
Uh, we believe that Eric Huffman was shot inside Monique Huffman's house.
这位艾瑞克霍夫曼的姐姐
She's Eric Huffman's sister.
我们认定她是枪手了吗?
Do we think that she was the shooter?
她绝对有嫌疑
Uh, definitely a suspect.
我们还找到证据显示 有男人住在她家里
We also, uh, we found the evidence of a man living there,
但她否认了
but she, uh, she denied that.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
所以我们在找的杀手
So we could be looking for a boyfriend
可能是他的男朋友或孩子的父亲
or the father of her baby as the killer.
这可以解释她为什么 一直想保护这个
Yeah. And that would explain why she'd be trying to protect the man that killed her brother
杀了她弟弟和我搭档的人
and the man who killed my partner, uh...
传唤这位姐姐
Pick up the sister.
我没事
It's okay.
他们想送我回家
[Conaty] Their intention was to send me home.
我说“不用 我没事 我在这里受伤 我在这里负伤
And I said, "No, I'm okay. I'm hurt here, I'm injured here,
你知道 心理上 但我会好起来的
you know, psychologically, but I'm gonna heal.
我会振作起来
I'm gonna get myself together.
但不要送我回家 我需要留在这里”
But don't send me home. I need to be here."
对不起
Sorry.
约翰 你比任何人都了解这个案子
John, you know this case better than anyone,
但这个案子不能让你来办
but I can't have you on the streets on this one.
你就是当事人
You're just too close.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
没事吧?
All right.
有一件事我没认真想过
[Conaty] And one of the things I didn't ever really think about
就是雷的语♥音♥信箱
was Ray's voice mailbox.
我知道他的密♥码♥ 所以我就听了他的信息
I knew his code. So I listened to his messages
然后
and, um...
第一条语♥音♥是
...the first the first message was, um,
他爸爸里奥的
you know, it was from his dad, Leo.
就是他爸爸叫雷打电♥话♥给他
It was just his dad asking Ray to call him,
因为雷的妈妈看到新闻了
'cause he and Ray's mom had just seen on the news that, uh,
一名匹茨堡警♥察♥被枪杀
a Pittsburg police officer had been shot.
他说:“我知道你可能真的很忙”
And he said, "I know you're probably really busy,"
他说:“你能不能打个电♥话♥给我? 就让我知道你没事”
and he says, "Can you just call me? Just let me know you're okay."
下一条 过了几分钟 又是他爸爸打来的 说:“雷蒙德
The next one, a few minutes later, and it's his dad again. It says, "Raymond,
请回电♥话♥
please call us.
我们真的很担心
We're really worried.
他们说有位警♥察♥被枪杀了
They're saying that the officer has been killed.
请告诉我们你没事 我们知道你可能很忙
Please, just let us know you're okay. We know you're probably busy,
请告诉我们你没事”
please let us know you're okay."
然后
And then, uh,
就没有信息了
there's no more messages after that.
这是骚扰 我把知道的一切都告诉你们了
This is harassment! I already told you people everything I know!
嘿 鲍勃 嘿 听着
Hey, Bob, hey, listen.
你就给我五分钟
Just give me five minutes
我去问她 我会找出真♥相♥ 五分钟
in there with her and I'll get the truth. -John...
约翰 别这样 好吗? 我们会搞定的
Five minutes. -John, stop it, okay? We'll take care of this.
贾科梅利警探在你家中被枪杀的那天
[Bob] Where were you on the day that Detective Giacomelli
你在哪里 莫妮可?
was shot in your home, Monique?
在我父母那里
At my parents' house.
他们带她进去 让她坐下 开始审讯她
[Conaty] They brought her in and sat her down and interrogated her.
我怎么知道?我跟你说过我不在
How should I know? I just told you I wasn't there.
我觉得她跟以前一样 说了一通经不起推敲的东西
I think she spit out a lot of the same nonsense that she was saying before.
我不知道雷见过老厄尔福斯特
I didn't know Ray was meeting Earl Foster Sr.
谢谢你在这里和我见面 福斯特先生
Appreciate you letting me meet you here, Mr. Foster.
但现在是我儿子负责房♥子的维修
Now my son, he's the one who takes care of the maintenance.
所以他认识莫妮可霍夫曼 -哦 是的
So he knows Monique Huffman. -Oh, yeah.
我很熟悉小厄尔福斯特这个人
[Conaty] Earl Foster Jr. was someone that I know very well.
他正处于假释期 罪名是企图用一辆车
He was actually on parole for attempting to run over
冲撞两名匹茨堡警员
two Pittsburg police officers with a car.
我逮捕的他 将他拘留
I arrested him, took him into custody
他进了监狱 又获得假释出狱
and he went to prison and, uh, he'd just been released on parole.
他刚刚才被放出来
He'd gotten out recently.
我们不喜欢附近有警♥察♥杀手
We don't like cop-killers around here.
我会建议你跟我说话时语气好一点
And I would suggest to you, you change your tone when you're talking to me.
约翰 你不能来这里 -你得放她走
John, you can't be here. -You gotta let her go.
放她走是什么意思? -放她走
What do you mean, let her go? -Let her go. Earl Foster Jr.
小厄尔福斯特 几个月前我逮捕了他
I arrested this guy a few months back
罪名是企图杀害另一名警♥察♥
for trying to kill another cop.
是不是?莫妮可住的房♥子 雷遭枪击的地方
All right, the house that Monique lives in, the one that Ray was shot in? -Yeah.
嗯 -属于厄尔的父亲
All right, it's owned by Earl's father,
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表