剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我们检查了你的无线电记录 詹姆斯
We checked your radio records, James.
在10点40分至午夜之间 你没有收到任何呼叫
You got no calls between 10:40 and midnight.
特里萨被害时你不在加油站
You were not at the Jiffy Stop while Teresa was being murdered.
你希望我们认为你在 但那时你在湖边!
You wanted us to think you were, but you was down at the lake!
强♥奸♥并杀害那个可怜的女孩
[Harris] Raping and killing that poor girl.
还有你知道吗 詹姆斯?
You know what else, James?
毛发样本检测结果出来了
The hair samples came back with results.
我们请了联邦调查局的专家 你知道他跟我说什么吗?
We got an FBI specialist. You know what he told me?
跟你吻合!
You're a match!
这样吧
So, here's the deal.
鉴于
Between that,
你车上的指纹 你的轮胎印
her fingerprints on your car, your tracks...
还有这本伪造的值班记录
and this forged log book,
地方检察官同意无论你认罪与否 都会提起控告
the DA has agreed to press charges with or without a confession.
我审过很多人 但达科特
[Harris] I've interviewed a lot of people, but Duckett was...
可能是最冷冰冰的一个
probably one of the most coldest persons to interview.
没有任何情绪
Showed no emotions.
通常你都能看出点什么
And usually you can get something out of somebody.
但他没有任何表现
He showed none.
冰冷 异常冰冷
Cold. Very cold.
还有…
Now, uh... [chuckles]
我们刚刚发现另一个女孩被奸♥杀♥ 你听说过她吗?
you heard about this other girl we just found raped and murdered?
你找不到能把我和那个女孩 联♥系♥到一起的线索
You ain't got nothing connecting me to that girl.
我刚跟你妻子谈过 詹姆斯
I just had a talk with your wife, James.
我想他可能认识那个你们发现的女孩
I think he may have known that girl that you found.
你说珍妮弗韦尔登?
You mean Jennifer Weldon?
她失踪当晚
On the night that she went missing,
詹姆斯回到家 还带着一个绿色袋子 里面有个毛绒玩具
James came home with a green bag with a stuffed animal in it.
她记起来那是珍妮弗失踪当晚
[Harris] And she remembers it was the night Jennifer went missing
因为她很生你的气
because she got mad at you
因为你带了一个而不是两个玩具回家
because you brought home one toy and not two.
她说过你的儿子们会为此起争执
And she said your boys would fight over it.
我认为是你杀害了特里萨麦克阿比 和珍妮弗韦尔登
Here's what I think, I think you killed Teresa McAbee and Jennifer Weldon.
你会因此被处以电刑
And you're gonna fry for this.
你会被判死刑
You're going to death row, boy.
我答应过他一件事
[Harris] I did promise him one thing...
在他被处死时 我会在场 我要让他看见我的脸并且知道
that when he was executed, I would be there. I want him to see my face and know that
是我送他上去的
I put him there.
他凭什么活下去?
Why should he live?
那两个孩子却没机会长大成人
The child didn't have a chance to grow up. Neither one of them.
他凭什么活到老?
Why has he got a right to get old?
想想受害者和她们的家属
[Harris] And you think about the victim and the family.
你会想:“要是我动作再快一点点
You say, "If I could have done this a little bit quicker,
要是我这样做了 要是我那样做了
if I had done this, and done that,
也许我们就能把他关起来” 但是事实并非如此
maybe we could have had him incarcerated." But it didn't happen.
跟你们说实话 如果我们没有阻止他
To be honest with you guys, if we hadn't stopped him,
天知道他在被制止前还会杀害多少人
God knows how many he would have probably killed before he got stopped.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表