剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
去吧
Go right ahead.
泰勒比塔米年轻
[Woebbeking] Tyler was younger than Tammy,
我确定塔米对他有意思
and I'm sure Tammy gave him some attention.
而且…
And, uh, you know,
我觉得他肯定很高心
he was more than happy to... to take the opportunity to have,
有个女人对他有意思
uh, you know, a woman give him attention.
我确信事情就是这样进展的
And I'm sure that's how that led into the affair.
是的 沃蓓肯探员在这
Yeah, that Detective Woebbeking guy is here.
没事的 明白吗?冷静点
[Tammy] It's fine, okay? Just calm down.
不 他在问你和我的事情 他问到了约翰的事情
No, he's asking about me and you. He's asking about John.
我说冷静点 明白吗 我会打给你的
I said calm down, okay? I'll call you soon.
好吧 他想要我去警局 所以 我该…
Okay, well, he wants me to come into the station. So, what do I...
塔米 你被捕了
[Dan] You're under arrest, Tammy.
什么理由?我做了什么事情?
On... on what charge? What did I... what'd I do wrong?
你有权保持沉默
[handcuffs click] You have the right to remain silent...
我知道我们不该因为约翰的事情 而逮捕她
[Larry] I knew we couldn't arrest her for John,
但是我确定她知道我们可以 因为她伪造支票而逮捕她
but I sure as hell knew we could arrest her for forging those checks.
我总是有不为人知的王牌
I always kept an ace up my sleeves.
对塔米进行询问 是我在整个职业生涯中
Interviewing Tammy was the most... emotionally difficult interview
最困难的事情
I have had in my career.
谢天谢地你来了 拉瑞
Oh, thank God you're here now, Larry.
你能让他们放我走吗?
Can... can you get them to just let me go?
请给她解开手铐
[Woebbeking] Uncuff her, please.
让我们单独谈谈
Give us the room.
我保证 我没有离开 我只是想要出去一下
I, I promise, I wasn't leaving. I was just going out for a bit.
你本来可以我和一起来的 应该会很有意思的
You could've come with me. It would've been so much fun.
是我要求逮捕你的
I'm the one who had you arrested.
为什么?
Why?
你认为我和约翰的失踪有关?
You think I had something to do with John?
是的 塔米 我认为是的
[Woebbeking] Yes, Tammy, I do.
我认为你现在要说明白整个事情了
I think it's time for you to come clean about that.
我觉得你知道约翰发生了什么事 告诉我真♥相♥
I know that you know what happened to John. Tell me the truth.
但是 我爱你 拉瑞 我以为你爱我
But I love you, Larry. I thought that you loved me.
自从我们第一次见面时 你就骗了我
You have been lying to me since the time we first met.
是的 但是我可以解释
Yeah, but I can explain, you just have to let me...
你只是需要让我… -解释?
Explain?
比如你和白色卡车的事情?
Like you did about the white truck?
比如你和伪造支票的事情?
Like you did about the forged checks?
听我说
Here's the thing.
我一开始就是装作和你很好
I have been playing you right from the start.
我记录了我们在一起的每一分钟
I have documented every minute of our meetings.
抱歉
Excuse us.
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么 丹?
What the hell are you doing, Dan? [Dan sighs]
那个女的肯定有罪 拉瑞
That girl is guilty as sin, Larry.
咱俩都知道
You and I both know that.
你刚才做的事情没任何作用
What you're doing in there? It's not working.
那你有什么主意?
[Dan] Well, what do you suggest?
像塔米这样的女孩
A girl like Tammy...
她的生活中需要一个男人
she needs a man in her life.
现在 她没有了
And right now, she doesn't have one. It's empty.
她需要一个男人 那是她的弱点
She needs someone, that's her weakness.
如果我成为那个男人 就会填补她的空虚
If I step in and I fill that void...
她会向我敞开心扉
she'll open up to me.
什么?你要和她有私人的关系?
What? What, you want to just string her along?
是的
Yeah, I do.
你疯了吗?
[Dan] Are you out of your mind?
听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself.
一个疏漏 你就会毁掉 自己的整个职业生涯
One slip-up and you can kiss your career goodbye,
更不用说你的婚姻了 你真的要冒这个险吗?
not to mention your marriage. Are you really ready to risk that?
你还有更好的主意吗?
Do you have a better idea?
没有!
No.
什么 你利用了我? -不是的…
What, you've been... you've been using me? No,
不是利用你 塔米
not using you, Tammy.
很显然 我不该和你走得那么近
Obviously, I could never get too close to you,
但是我理解你的感受
but I understand the pain you're feeling.
我知道在你内心深处 你想要洗脱嫌疑
I know that inside, you want to come clean.
我们的确度过了一些好时光
We had some good times, though.
不是吗 拉瑞
Didn't we, Larry?
是的
Yeah, we did.
他如往常一样回家
He came home the same way he always did.
除了伪造支票 他发现我…
[Tammy] On top of the forged checks, he found out
背着他 和泰勒出轨了
I was cheating on him with Tyler.
他把我赶出家门 我活该被这样对待 但是…
And he was kicking me out and I deserved it, but...
我内心突然很愤恨
you know, something in me snapped.
但是那把枪感觉让我可以平息怒气
[Tammy] And the gun felt so cold.
我让布兰登待在洗手间里
I told Brandon to stay in the bathroom.
然后我开枪打了他 两次
[Tammy] Then I shot him twice.
但是之后
But after...
到处都是血
there was blood everywhere.
我得把枪处理掉
I had to get rid of the gun.
所以 我从桥上面扔了下去
So I threw it off a bridge.
水很浅
The water's shallow.
应该不难找到那把枪
It won't be hard to find.
之后呢?
What happened then?
在他死后…
After he was gone, I...
我无法将自己的视线 从他的尸体上转移开
I couldn't stop staring at his body
而且希望…
and wishing...
他可以帮助我如何解决这个问题
he could help me figure out how to deal with all of this.
那感觉真是太奇怪了
[Tammy] It was just so strange.
所以 我联♥系♥了…
So I, I called...
你联♥系♥了某人 是吗 塔米?
Did you call someone, Tammy?
你自己无法搬运尸体 对吗?
You couldn't move the body by yourself, could you?
所以 你打电♥话♥叫人帮忙
So you called for help.
你打电♥话♥给谁了 泰勒?
Who'd you call? Tyler?
我已经毁了一个人的生活 不能再毁掉另一个
I already ruined one man's life, I can't ruin another.
好吧
Okay.
我想要把约翰运到他喜欢的地方 所以…
I wanted to take John somewhere he'd like, so...
我决定把他带到我们最喜欢的露营地
I decided to take him to our favorite campground.
约翰和我 我们喜欢一起在河边露营
John and I, we loved to go camping together, by the water.
你怎么处理约翰的尸体的?
What did you do with John's body?
我试图烧了他
I tried to burn it.
当我意识到无法把尸体烧掉时
And when I realized you can't burn a body,
我决定分尸 装到袋子里
I decided to cut it up and put it in a bag.
我把车开到了森林里
I drove out into the woods...
扔到了一个没有水流动的水洼里
and dumped him in some still water and...
我把他仍在那里了
I left him there.
塔米…
[Woebbeking] Tammy...
在你做这些事情时 布兰登在哪里?
where was Brandon during all this?
我不能把他一个人留在家里
I couldn't leave him home alone.
我认为 她最终承认了
[Woebbeking] I believe, ultimately, she confessed...
自己的罪行
to this crime...
因为她觉得和我是情人关系
because of a friendship she felt with me.
我认为 如果我和她没有那种关系
I don't think she would've confessed to it if
她不会承认的
that connection had not been made.
拉瑞!
Larry!
不要对我做评判
Please don't judge me.
我爱你 拉瑞
I love you, Larry.
你不会为某个做出十恶不赦罪行的人 感到难过
[Woebbeking] You don't feel bad for somebody who commits a heinous crime.
但是你离开 会觉得这个人真是十分邪恶
You really walk away thinking this person is just wicked,
不值得被救赎
with no redeeming quality.
当我看到她做那种事情时 就是那种感觉
That's... that's what you feel when you see what was done.
我不是要那种故意利用别人感情的人
I'm not a person that leads somebody down an emotional trail purposely.
玩弄感情会让我觉得很糟糕
I felt bad manipulating somebody's feelings.
你能想象如果这个犯罪案件 没有得到解决 会让人有多不爽吗?
Can you imagine the devastation, to have this crime unsolved?
绝对值得做
Absolutely, it was worth it.
每个调查员 都有责任为受害者伸张正义
Any investigator takes on the responsibility of the victim.
那就是你工作的意义
That's who you're working for.
那就是你的工作
That's your job.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表