剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
这是他们从谋杀中获取 快♥感♥的另外一种方法
That's another way that they get a thrill from their killings.
当地报纸报道
The local newspaper ran that article
我们在威斯康星州展开调查
that we were in Wisconsin conducting an investigation.
那一晚上 另一个女孩在河滨市被杀了
That night, another girl was killed in Riverside.
我们第二天离开了 乘飞机回到了加州
We left the next day, caught a plane, and went back to California.
女性 20多岁 被刀捅死
Female, 20s, stabbed.
就像卡洛米勒一样?
Like Carol Miller?
裸体 摆了一个特定姿势 没有个人物品
Nude, posed, no personal items.
很多一样的地方… -是他
A lot the same as... -It's him.
右边的胸部被割掉了
Right breast cut off.
他很着急 暴♥力♥…
He was rushed, violent...
冲动
Impulsive.
凯瑟琳麦克多纳德 在这起案件中比较特别
[Creed] Catherine McDonald, she was a unique case in herself.
她是第一个被杀的黑人女性
She was the first black woman that, uh, this person killed.
她的尸体是被破坏得最严重的
And she was the most mutilated.
我看了后真的身体很不舒服
Um, I got physically sick, uh, on that one.
我看到她的样子 以及他对她做的事情 让我很不舒服
Um... That... That bothered me, with what I saw with her, with what he did to her. Um...
警官在现场发现其他什么东西了吗?
Responding officer find anything else on scene?
还没有
Not yet.
好吧
All right.
这次凶杀很快 说明凶手很着急
This kill was quick and fast, meaning our guy was rushed.
我要这里每一寸土地都被好好检查!
I want every inch of this area scoured down!
我们在找是否他留下了什么痕迹
We're looking for a slip.
是否犯了错误
A mistake.
我找到了有用的东西
[Ruth] I got something.
看起来像是鞋印吗?
That look like a footprint to you?
是的
Damn straight it is.
这里有轮胎印
We got a tire track.
鞋印和轮胎印
Footprint and tire track?
我们找到了线索
We got ourselves a slip.
她叫做凯瑟琳麦克多纳德
Her name was Catherine McDonald.
31岁
Thirty-one years old.
这肯定是凶手作案 最匆忙混乱的现场
[Ruth] Definitely his messiest scene yet.
我们甚至在现场找到了他的头发
We even found traces of his hair on site.
从第五起凶杀案之后 就再没出现过这种情况了
That hasn't happened since victim Number Five.
这些发现都很棒 但是让我好奇的是轮胎印
All this is great, but what interests me is the tire tracks.
我可以列出
I was able to put together a list of vehicles
我们之前发现轮胎印 所有可能用到的汽车牌子
that could fit the brands from the tracks we've seen before now.
轿车 吉普 卡车 好多
Cars, jeeps, trucks. It's too long.
从阿丽提供的信息来看 我们在找一辆面包车
Well, we know from Allie we're looking for a van.
在凯丽哈蒙的案子里 我们找的是一辆面包车
We're looking for a van with Kelly Hammond.
但是如果他换车了呢?
But what if he's changing vehicles?
不 我觉得他不会
No, I don't think he is.
鲍勃说得对
[Ruth] Bob's right.
基本上在每个现场 我们都找到了 猫的毛发以及醋酸酯袋纤维
We have the cat hair and the acetate bag fiber at almost every site.
的确如此 他用的是自己的车
[Creed] Exactly. He's using his personal vehicle.
所以他换了轮胎
If anything, he's changing his tires.
夏科 列出所有可以与我们找到轮胎
Shuck, can you put together a list of vans
相匹配的面包车牌子
that could fit the brand of tires that we've found so far?
好的 这就去办
On it.
我们要去通知死者家人
We got to handle that next of kin.
你有卡瑟琳麦克多纳德的 最新地址吗?
You got, uh, the last known address for Catherine McDonald?
我去车上取
I'll grab the car.
你要做一些事情 要让这一切停止 需要有所突破
You gotta do something. You gotta get that break. Something's gotta come through.
这件事情一直萦绕在你的心里 我们还能做什么?
[Creed] It's always going through your mind, "What else can we do?"
你现在感觉不舒服了
It's taking its toll on you.
愿意的话 你可以和我聊一聊
I'm here to talk if you need to.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
你去休息吧
Why don't you go get some rest,
你一晚上没睡觉
you've worked through the night.
还是那句话 你可以随时找我聊
The offer stands. Call whenever.
他现在作案手法升级了 但是他下一步要做什么?
[Creed] He's escalating, but what's gonna be the next step?
他下一步会做什么?
What is this guy gonna do next?
他现在变得越来越邪恶
You know, he just gets more vicious and vicious.
约翰和我去了卡瑟琳的家
[Creed] John and I went to the home of Catherine McDonald,
想着我们要通知她的亲属
thinking that we were gonna do a next-of-kin notification.
我们错了
We were wrong.
我的心跳开始加速
[Creed] My heart starts racing.
我没想到会有接下来的一幕
I wasn't prepared for what we discovered that night.
不许动!
Don't move!
嗨
Hi.
看到那个小女孩在那里 是让我感到最糟糕的时刻
[Creed] Seeing that little girl was the worst of all.
她是她妈妈单独带大的
She was raised by a single mother,
她妈妈却被一个 我们无法逮捕的凶手杀害了
who was killed by a man that we couldn't stop.
我们只能试着安慰她 除此之外 我们无能为力
We can't do anything for her but to try and comfort her.
但是你可以感觉到那没有用 她不认识我们
But you could tell it wasn't working, she doesn't know us.
她不知道发生了什么事情
And she doesn't know what's going on anyway.
她很害怕
She's scared.
感觉她试着让自己明白
It seems like she's putting this together,
因为她的妈妈不在身旁 而我们却问她妈妈的事情
because her mom's not around, and here we are asking about her mom.
我能想象之后发生的事情
And I can only imagine what... what, uh, what happened after that.
我是说…
I mean, that's, uh, um...
这个凶手给这个女孩以后的生活 带来了深深的伤害
[Creed] It's this trail of devastation that this guy is leaving.
而且那没有… 我的感觉不好 感觉很糟
And it's not... it's not getting any better, it's growing.
我去了十家鞋店 终于找到了匹配的鞋子
[Shuck] I went to ten different shoe stores. I finally found a match.
这双鞋是他杀害凯瑟琳那晚穿的鞋子
[Shuck] That's the shoe he was wearing the night of Catherine McDonald.
是飞翼的款式
They're Pro Wings.
干得好
Nice work.
汽车和轮胎印方面有什么线索?
What do we know about the vehicle and tire tracks?
我从凯瑟琳凶杀现场那里 拿到了实验结果
Yeah, I got the test results back from the McDonald scene.
左后部和右后部
Now, the back left and right were unmatched,
的轮胎不一样 两个轮胎 和前面的轮胎也不一样
and both were different from the front pair.
所以汽车上有三种不同的轮胎?
So we have three different tire models on our vehicle? Mm-hm.
我们总共有五种不同的轮胎
[Shuck] We have five different tire types in total.
阿姆斯壮的 登路普的 永耐驰的牌子
Armstrongs, Dunlops, Uniroyal XTMs,
横滨371轮胎和横滨Y382轮胎
Yokohama 371s, and Yokohama Y382s.
有了这些信息 我可以找出
And with that I was able to put together a list of vans
能够和这五种轮胎相匹配的 所有面包车类型
that fit either one or any of these five tire types.
是的 有很多不同类型的面包车
Yeah, that's... there's a lot of different vans on here.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这对我们有什么帮助?
How's this help us?
关于轮距 我们有什么信息吗?
What do we know about the wheelbase? Uh, it's always been consistent,
都是88英寸的轮距
88 inches.
88轮距算是比较窄的车型了
Eighty-eight inches is narrow.
我之前有一辆箱式货车 轮距是135英尺的
I had a cargo van once, it was 135 inches.
你在想什么?
So what are you thinking?
如果我们把轮距的信息 纳入调查范围呢?
What if we link up the search to the wheelbase?
夏科 你做好了调查?
Shuck, you got your research?
是的
Yeah. Yeah. -[Creed] All right.
查一下 哪些车能够既和 这五种轮胎匹配
Why don't you search how many vehicles with 88-inch wheelbases
同时又有88英寸的轮距
can fit all five of our tires?
好的 等一下
Okay. Uh, just give me a minute.
只有一种面包车
[Shuck] There's only one van.
三菱得利卡 第三代
A Mitsubishi Delica, third generation.
那个混♥蛋♥给我们了一个线索
The son of a bitch slipped up.
现在 我们可以展开调查了
[Creed] Now we had something to work with,
我们手上有一些信息了
something that we had in our hands
我们到街上去寻找那辆车
and, uh, we took that to the streets, and we just flooded the streets.
我们知道他会再次行动的 会再次杀人的
[Creed] We know he's gonna strike again. We know he's gonna kill again.
肯定会的 迟早的事
It's proven. It's just a matter of when.
我们在外面派了警力 寻找 工作
We had manpower out there all the time, looking, working,
躲在暗处 从远处观察 试图不被其他人发现
hiding in the shadows, watching from afar, trying to blend in.
281巡逻车询问 APB路上的车 是什么型号♥?
Car 281 to dispatch. What was the van make on the APB out tonight?
三菱得利卡 灰色
It's a Mitsubishi Delica. Gray.
谢谢 我正在跟着一辆
Thanks. I'm tailing one right now.
你今晚去哪 先生?
Where're you heading tonight, sir?
上完了班 要回家
[William] Finished my shift, I'm just heading home.
你做什么工作?
What type of work do you do?
出了什么问题吗?
Something wrong?
我要看看你面包车的后座
I'm gonna need to take a look in the back of your van.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表