剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
然后警♥察♥就出现了?
Uh, and that's when the cop showed up?
我们知道他会教训我们 因为过了宵禁时间
We knew he'd give us a hard time because it was past curfew.
所以我们都离开了
So we all left.
那是你最后一次看见特里萨?
Was that the last time you saw Teresa?
好吧
All right.
我需要你留下名字和联♥系♥方式
I'm gonna need your name and contact.
我们可能需要一份你的正式笔录
We might need an official statement from you.
林德西索拉斯
Lyndsy Solace.
索拉斯…好了
Solace. All right, honey.
查克呼叫洛基
[Chuck on radio] Chuck to Rocky.
什么事 查克?
What's up, Chuck?
我们找到萨尔瓦多了 他现在在分局
We found Salvador. He's at the precinct.
别让他跟任何人说话 我这就过去
Don't let him talk to anyone. I'm on my way.
他说什么了吗?
He say anything yet?
他连英语都不会说
He doesn't even speak any English.
据我所知 这小子讲西班牙语
The little Spanish I know, .
他不太高兴我们把他关进来
he wasn't too happy we hauled him in
洛克 看看他的胳膊
Hey, Rock, look at his arms. Holà, Salvador. [speaking in Spanish]
你胳膊上的抓伤是怎么回事?
Okay. Where did you get those, uh, scratches on your arms?
干活的时候弄的
From work.
轮胎印呢?你怎么解释?
Tire tracks? -How do you explain that?
除了不开车之外
[Harris] Salvador would have seemed like the perfect suspect,
萨尔瓦多看起来完全有嫌疑
except for the fact that he didn't drive.
他叔叔开车接他 他叔叔送他回家
His uncle picked him up. His uncle carried him home.
他说他就是在瞎逛 等衣服烘干
He says he was just hanging out, waiting for his clothes to dry.
我知道 你们有没有喝酒? 吸毒?接吻?乱搞?
Yeah, I know. Were you drinking, doing drugs, kissing, were you messing around?
他说不是那样的 他们就是朋友
He says it's nothing like that. They were just friends.
因为你知道她还未成年 是吗?
Because you knew she was underage, right?
他说他什么都没干 -是啊
He says he didn't do anything. -Right.
你当时在垃圾箱后面
You're back there behind the dumpster.
没喝酒 没吸毒也没性行为?
You're not drinking, or doing drugs, or getting it on?
她说英语 你说西班牙语
She speaks English, you speak Spanish.
你跟那个女孩在那里这么久 都在干嘛?
What are you doing back there with that girl for so long?
我认为那天晚上后来 你跟特里萨在湖边见了面
I think you met Teresa later on that night down by the lake. No! No, no, no, no.
他说这不是真的 因为他最后一次看见她时
He says it's not true because the last time he saw her,
她跟那个警官在一起
she was with that police officer.
他发誓什么都没干
He swears nothing happened.
萨尔瓦多很激动 这个反应很合理
[Harris] Salvador, you know, he was upset and reasonably so.
也很害怕
And scared too.
我不知道 我只是… 我知道萨尔瓦多跟这件事无关
I don't know, I just... I knew Salvador didn't have anything to do with it.
我就是…有这个感觉
I just... I felt it.
你脑子里一直是这么想的 但之后你又会想到
In your own mind, you keep saying that, but then again,
有问题 什么地方不对劲
you know something ain't right. Just something ain't right.
你得搞清楚是哪里不对劲
We've got to figure out what that something is.
喂 -花了这么长时间
Well, it took you long enough.
我去了这个地区所有的轮胎店
Well, yeah, I went to every dang gong Goodyear dealership in the region
大家都没有老鹰泥雪胎 除了…
and nobody had those Eagle M Plus S tires, except...
埃吉艾特轮胎店之外 -对
Ekiert Tire Center. -Yeah.
他们告诉我他们无意中 进了八条那样的轮胎
Now, they told me they were accidentally shipped eight of these tires.
所以我又跟固特异的经销商也好 分销商也好 随你怎么叫
So I double confirmed with the Goodyear dealership, or distribution,
跟他们再次确认了一下 -嗯
what you want to call it, right?
他们确认错送过八条轮胎
Yeah. -They confirmed, by mistake, eight tires.
那个在佛罗里达买♥♥冬胎的傻子是谁?
So who's the idiot who buys winter tires in Florida?
你准备好听答案了吗? -是的
Are you ready for this? -Yeah.
马斯科特警♥察♥局
Mascotte PD.
你是说我们在谋杀现场发现的胎印 可能来自一辆警车?
You're telling me the tracks we found at the murder scene could be from a cop car?
是 没错 能对得上
Yes. I am. They're a match.
巡逻车203和204都能对得上
Now, there's cruiser 203 and 204 fitted with the tires, all right?
204正在某处维修
Two-oh-four is up in some lift getting worked on or whatever.
203当时在执勤
Two-oh-three was on the road at the time.
203是谁在开?
Who drives 203?
达科特
Duckett.
所以我们得小心了 洛克
So we need to be careful here, Rock.
没错
You're right.
但是达科特说他去萨尔瓦多家问过话
But Duckett did say he went to Salvador's house
这个说得过去
That takes care of that,
但是他说从没去过湖边
but he said he never went to the lake.
你说得对
You're right.
我们把达科特找来问话
[Harris] We brought Duckett in for an interview.
调查警♥察♥同事会让人很尴尬
It's not pleasant investigating a fellow cop.
你们一起外出执勤 去拯救生命
You're out there together, you're out there to save lives and...
不用说
needless to say that,
我们在执法部门变得不受欢迎
uh, we became very unpopular in the law enforcement community.
你真的在调查我的警♥察♥?
Are you seriously investigating my officer?
他的轮胎印出现在犯罪现场
His tire marks were at the crime scene.
你知道有多少人有这种轮胎吗?
Do you know how many people could have those tires?
达科特是个好孩子
Duckett's a good kid.
家里有妻子和两个儿子
He's got a wife and two sons, for God's sake.
这事得赶紧弄完
Let's get this over with.
查克和我希望跟达科特单独谈谈
Chuck and I want to talk to Duckett alone.
他是我的人
He's my man.
单独谈
Alone.
谢谢你能过来 詹姆斯
We, uh, appreciate you coming in, James.
能帮上忙就行
Anything I can do to help.
把你那晚的活动再说一遍
Why don't you walk us through your night
从你把特里萨留在便利店之后 一直到接到电♥话♥说她失踪
between, uh, leaving Teresa at the Circle K and getting the call she'd gone missing.
那段时间很安静
Well, it was pretty quiet.
我九点左右喝了杯咖啡
Uh, I grabbed a coffee at about nine
然后在50号♥公路抓超速 开了两张罚单
and, uh, ran radar on highway 50, gave out two speeding citations.
又喝了点咖啡
You know, drank more coffee.
这上面说你在10点58分 回应过加油站的呼叫 对吗?
Well, it says here you responded to a call at the Jiffy Stop at 10:58.
对
Is that right? -That's right.
当时电♥话♥一直占线 有人请求警♥察♥去看看那里的职员
Someone requested a police check on the clerk when the phone kept being busy.
结果什么事都没有
Turned out to be nothing.
就在那时你接到特里萨妈妈的电♥话♥ 说她失踪了?
And then that's when you got the call that Teresa's mother had reported her missing?
对
That's right.
我无法相信 我刚刚见过那个女孩
I couldn't believe it. I mean, I just saw the girl.
你为什么不开车送她回家?
Why didn't you just drive her home?
我不知道
I don't know.
她家离商店很近
She lived so close to the store.
但我还是后悔没有送她
I wish I had, though.
我一直在想那些我本可以采取的措施
I keep going over the things I could have done differently.
别担心 我们会抓住凶手的
Well, don't you worry. We're gonna catch whoever did this.
我不想这么做 但是你介意让我 看看你的脖子和胳膊吗?
Now, look, I hate to do this, but... you mind if we take a look at your neck and arms?
当然不
Of course.
好吧
All right.
你去外面坐一会 等我们一下
All right, look... why don't you go take a seat outside and just hang tight.
没有抓伤 也没有搏斗痕迹
No scratches and no struggle marks.
可是…
Well, we got no choice
除非能找到另一辆有同样轮胎的车 否则我们没有选择
unless we find another car with the same tires.
好了 听着
All right, look,
你去找当时在加油站上班的人聊聊
you go talk to whoever was working at the Jiffy Stop.
我把消息透露给布拉迪和詹姆斯 怎么样?
I'll break the news to Brady and James, how's that?
好
Yeah.
我们说服了布拉迪警长 让达科特停了职
[Harris] We convinced Chief Brady to suspend Duckett.
洛基…
Rocky...
他要养活家人
he has a family to feed.
他该怎么做?去矿区工作?
What's he supposed to do, go work the mines?
对不起 布拉迪 真的
I'm sorry, Brady. I really am.
但是我没有选择
But I got no choice.
达科特被停职后去磷矿场上班了
[Harris] Duckett was suspended and he went to work at the phosphate mine.
他有家人
He had a family,
一个妻子和两个孩子 没有收入来源 很辛苦
a wife and two kids and no means of earned income. It was tough.
但必须这么做
But it was something that had to be done.
我们排除了萨尔瓦多的嫌疑
We eliminated Salvador.
这件案子变得出人意料
This case turned into something we had never expected.
我们仔细调查了 达科特那天晚上的活动
We dug into Duckett's activity for that night,
希望他能与此案无关
hoping that he didn't have anything to do with this.
怎么样?
Hey. -How'd it go?
雷派克那晚在加油站上班
Well, according to Ray Pike,
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表