剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
克里德警探
Talk to us quickly!
好了 大家听着
All right, listen up.
我要把这个地方封锁起来
I want this place on lockdown.
所有在这里讨论的事情 都不能传到外面
Everything discussed in here, stays in here.
明白了吗?
Understood?
抱歉 我拼的车晚了
Uh, sorry, the rideshare was late.
能把灯打开吗? -好的
Can you get the lights? -Yeah.
1991年三月
[Creed] In March of 1991,
谋杀任务小组 由我和约翰达维斯成立
the homicide task force was started with John Davis and myself.
我们只关注这些谋杀案
We were concentrating only on these murders
我们认为这是连环凶杀的一部分
that we believed could be part of a series.
所以 我们最新的受害者
[Creed] So, our latest victim,
凯丽哈蒙 27岁 惯用手段
Kelly Hammond, 27. Usual M.O.
没有鞋印或者指纹
No shoe or fingerprints,
没有刀伤 不幸的是 也没有轮胎印
no trace of stab wounds, and unfortunately, no tire tracks.
约翰 -好的
John. -Yeah.
受害者是名白人女性
The victim was a white female,
裸体 窒息死亡
found nude and asphyxiated.
尸体被摆出一种姿势
The body was posed...
和迄今为止其他受害者一样
which is consistent with every body to date.
鲁斯 给我们一些 法医的其他鉴定结果
Ruth, can you fill us in on the other forensic consistencies?
在受害者身上发现了 棕色宠物的毛发以及红色的醋酸酯袋
[Ruth] There was tan pet hair and red acetate bag fibers
这和其他连环凶杀案一样
found on the victim, which is consistent with numerous other kill sites.
我们认为他有一只棕色的猫 并且在车里面有一个睡袋
We assume he has a tan cat and carries a sleeping bag in his vehicle.
我希望能够找到这辆车!
A vehicle I want a lead on!
警探?
Detective?
我要你从卡洛米勒的案子中 调查轮胎印
I want you to look in the tire tracks from the Carol Miller murder.
我要一份杀手开的车的清单
I want a list of all the vehicles our killer is driving.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
约翰? -我们知道自己的对手是个男的
John. We know we're dealing with a man,
可能是单身 因为他晚上作案
most likely single, because he kills at night.
但是 也有可能他的老婆上夜班
But we can't rule out that he might be married to someone who works nights.
我们觉得凶手是个男的 这是因为
And we felt that we were dealing with a male because
他制♥服♥所有的女性受害者
he was overpowering the women victims.
他可以搬运她们 或者把她们拉到某一个地方 抛尸
He was able to carry them or drag them to a location and discard them.
在这些现场里 我们只发现了
And at these scenes, we were only finding
一组鞋印
one set of shoe impressions.
所以我们确信凶手是一个人
So we were confident we were dealing with one suspect.
这些凶杀案发生在1980年代末
Back when these murders were starting to occur, in the late '80s,
那个时候 我们还没有今天这些技术
we didn't have the technology that we have today.
DNA技术还处于初期阶段
DNA was in its infancy.
我们真的要检查一切
We really have to go through everything,
收集现场的一切 包括轮胎印
collect everything at the scene. That's from tire impressions,
鞋印 以及丢在现场的东西
shoe impressions, things that are left behind.
现场的一些东西没有任何联♥系♥
These are items from kill sites that have no pattern to them.
首先是这个
The first one being this.
在卡洛米勒现场发现的葡萄柚
Grapefruit found at the Carol Miller murder.
就扔在受害者的身体上以及周围
[Creed] Just tossed on and around the victim.
另一个是…
The other one being this.
90瓦的灯泡
[John] A ware 90-watt light bulb
它被♥插♥入了我们 早期发现的一名受害者身体中
was found inserted in one of our earlier victims,
灯泡完好无损
fully intact.
精确程度令人发指
The level of precision is disturbing.
两个物品都是很随机的选择
[John] Both items appear to be random.
他把一个在日常生活中 不常见的灯泡
He inserted a very unusual wattage light bulb
插入了她的阴♥道♥腔中
into her vaginal cavity.
我们知道那很费时间
And we knew that that took time,
因为病理医师说
because the attending pathologist
那个人得非常小心才能够
stated that this person had to use a great deal of care to be able to do that,
让灯泡完好无损
to keep the light bulb intact so it wouldn't break.
他可能是一个看起来很正常的人
[Creed] He's going to be someone who appears normal.
他知道如何融入这个社会
He knows how to fit in.
明白了吗?
Is that understood?
我知道你们有些人不太认识我们 也不熟悉这个谋杀案
I know some of you are new to us and to serial crimes.
要熟悉这个板子上所有的信息
Become familiar with everything on these boards.
熟悉每个受害者 每个细节
Every victim, every detail.
凶手很聪明 擅长自己做的事情
Our guy is smart, and he's very good at what he does.
他总是先我们一步
He's always one step ahead of us.
现在 这个人
Now this is a guy
会奸♥杀♥年轻女性
who rapes and murders young women.
你们会看到一些让你们不适的东西
You're gonna see things that will disturb you.
你们看待自己妻子 姐妹 以及女儿的方式
The way you look at your wife, your sister, your daughter
会发生改变
is gonna change.
如果你们想要离开 我能理解 这没什么丢人的
If you want to leave, I understand. No shame in it.
但是如果你们决定留下 我需要你们尽力获取一切信息
But if you stay, I'm gonna need everything you've got.
我要彻底把这个人收拾掉
I want to put this guy away for good.
现在 凯丽哈蒙是第16号♥尸体
[Creed] Now, Kelly Hammond is Body Number 16.
凶手没有留下任何指纹 没有犯下任何错误
Our killer doesn't leave prints. Yes, sir, go ahead. -He doesn't make mistakes.
但是记住我说的话
But mark my words,
他会犯错的 那个时候 我们就能找到很小的细节
he's gonna slip. And when he does, it's gonna be the tiny details
从而抽丝剥茧般地解决这个案件
that allow us to crack this case wide open.
要专注这个案子
Stay focused. -See you in court.
我不想要看到第17具尸体
I don't want us catching Body Number 17.
谢谢
Thank you.
是威斯康星州赫德森
from the St. Croix County Sheriff's
圣克罗伊市警署的一名警探
Department in Hudson, Wisconsin.
他们拘留了一个人 他说 他知道一个男的
They have a guy in custody, claims he knows a guy who was talking about
说他如何在加州杀了一个女的
how he killed a girl out in California.
是的 又是一个假警报
Yeah, another fake.
他说这个叫汤姆马斯克的人 在死尸上扔了吃了一半的葡萄柚
[chuckling] He claims this Tom Mask guy chucked a half-eaten grapefruit on the dead body.
这让我们认为 我们终于
[Creed] We're thinking, "Man, we finally..."
找到我们需要的线索了
We finally got that lead... that we needed.
我一听说了那个葡萄柚的信息
[Creed] As soon as I was told about the grapefruit,
我知道这是有用的信息
I knew it was good information.
肯定是 因为我们没有 泄露任何案件信息
It had to be because we protected our information.
就像我说的
Like I was saying, it was weird.
当我们在萨里瓦的拘留室里面 找到了这个纸条 感觉很奇怪
We found this note in Saliva's cell.
我们对他进行审讯 他开始说自己 如何认识了河滨市的杀手
We talk to him and he starts babbling about how he met the Riverside Killer.
但是他知道一些我们 都不知道的细节
but, uh... he knew some pretty specific details that none of us ever heard
所以我们联♥系♥了你们
and that's why we called.
和我说说萨里瓦
Tell me about Saliva.
一个蓝领工人 犯过一些不严重的罪
Blue-collar guy, a couple of petty crimes on his record.
他可能是为了认罪协议而耍的手段 但是我们不能放过任何机会
It may be a play for a plea deal, but we didn't want to take any chances.
通知媒体了吗? -没有
Has the media been informed? -No.
好的 那就别通知媒体
All right, let's keep it that way.
没问题
Not a problem. Thank you.
我需要一个人审讯
I'm gonna need the room alone.
好的
Right.
有一次 我在一间酒吧里
[Saliva] So I was at this bar,
和一个叫做汤姆马斯克的人聊天
and I get talking with this Tom Mask guy.
我之前在那里见过他
I'd seen him there before,
但是这一次 他很奇怪
but this time he was being all weird,
谈一些那个女孩的事情
going on about this girl.
听着 阿历克斯 我坐飞机 横跨美国不是为了听你唠叨
Look, Alex, I didn't fly across the country to gab.
说重点
Get to the point.
那个女孩叫做卡洛米勒
The girl was Carol Miller.
卡洛米勒? -是的
Carol Miller? -Yeah.
捅了她五刀 然后
He said he stabbed her five times. And then
他吃了个葡萄柚 扔到了她身上
he ate a grapefruit and threw it on her.
为什么他会给你说这些?
Why the hell would this Mask guy admit that to you?
感觉他在向我认罪
It was like he was confessing to me.
感觉他需要释放自己的压力
Like he needed to unload.
感觉你想要一个认罪协定?
Like you need a plea deal?
是的 我想要一个认罪协定
[scoffs] Yeah, okay, I want a deal.
但是发生在那些女孩身上的事情 是不对的
But, uh, it ain't right what's been going on with all them girls.
需要阻止那个人继续下去
This guy needs to be stopped.
为了你自己好 我希望 你不是在浪费我的时间
I hope for your sake, Alex, you're not wasting my time.
相信我
Trust me...
你会感谢我的
You're gonna thank me.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表