剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
据他所说
that's the clerk that was working the night at the Jiffy Stop,
特里萨遇害那天晚上
the night that Teresa was murdered...
嗯 -他看见达科特两次
Right. -He saw Duckett twice.
一次是晚上9点 买♥♥了一杯咖啡
Nine p.m., getting a cup of coffee.
另一次他去店里
The other time he came by was after one
就是为了分发特里萨的失踪通告
and that was to hand out the flyers for Teresa's missing person.
那10点58分呢? 他应该回应呼叫那个时间?
What about 10:58, when he was supposed to be responding to that call?
没有 再也没见过他 那里跟便利店一样也没有监控录像
No, no, no, he never saw him again. And there's no security footage, just like the Circle K.
他可能知道这一点 看看这个
Well, he probably knew that. -Hmm.
达科特从来不写记录时间 一次都没写过 除了特里萨失踪那天
except the day Teresa went missing.
只有那么一次
That one and only time.
看看他在10点50分写的记录
And look at the entry he made at 10:50
那时他应该在回应呼叫
when he's supposed to be responding to that call.
你看着对劲吗?
Does that look right to you?
不 看着像事后补上的
No, looks like he wrote it after the fact.
回应呼叫?警♥察♥局不是应该 录下所有发出去和收到的呼叫吗?
Now, he was responding to a call? Doesn't PD record all the calls they make and receive?
我去查查! -拿到录音带
I'm on it! -Get those tapes.
我们查了他的调度录音带
[Harris] We checked the tapes from the dispatch for him.
正常情形应该是… 这里我查过了 那里我查过了
The normal occurrence would have been... "I've checked here, I've checked there."
但录音带上什么都没有
On the tapes, there was no activity...
连失踪的那个孩子都没提
at all, even about the missing child.
好吧 10点40分到午夜之间 只有这个
All right, that's everything between 10:40 and midnight.
是的 -录音带上什么都没有
Yup. -There's nothing on that tape.
是的 -所以他没收到呼叫
Yup. So he didn't get any calls.
没错 -所以他在撒谎
Yeah. So he's lying.
是的
Yeah.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him up.
此时我们不得不去想 他为什么要就自己的位置撒谎?
[Harris] At this point, we had to figure out
为什么要篡改值班记录?
why would he lie about being in a certain place and why would he be doctoring his log book?
我其实希望他是无辜的 因为我讨厌去怀疑
I was kind of hoping he'd be innocent, because I mean, I just hate the thoughts that...
一名警♥察♥ 特别是执勤警♥察♥
a police officer would have done something like this,
会对一个孩子
especially on duty...
做出这种事
to a child.
那简直无法想象
I mean, that's unimaginable.
你辛辛苦苦去跟公众建立关系
You work hard to try to establish a relationship with the public
居然会让这种人执法?不
and you have a guy like this working? No.
那简直像一巴掌扇在我 和所有执勤警♥察♥的脸上
That's a slap in my face and every officer that's working.
就像给我们所有人一耳光
I mean, it's a slap at all of us face.
林德西?
Lyndsy, right?
我在便利店跟你和你的朋友聊过
I talked to you and your friends at the Circle K.
不要害怕 我只想跟你谈谈
Don't be scared, I just want to talk.
你看见了什么 对不对?
Now, you saw something, didn't you?
要是你知道什么 请告诉我
If you know something, I need you to tell me.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want to get in trouble.
麻烦?你在说什么?什么麻烦?
Trouble? What are you talking about? What kind of trouble?
跟警♥察♥的麻烦…
With the police...
那个警♥察♥
that policeman.
谁?哪个警♥察♥?
Who? What policeman?
你是说达科特?你说的是他?
You mean Duckett? Is that who you mean?
没关系的 你可以告诉我
It's all right, you can tell me.
我什么都不想做
I didn't want to do anything.
什么?他逼你做什么了?
What? He made you do what?
他逼我为他做事
He made me do things.
跟性有关?
Sexual things?
你为什么不站出来指控他?
Why didn't you come forward, make a report?
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
谁会相信我?
Who was going to believe me?
他对其他女孩也这样做吗?
Did he do this with other girls?
特里萨?
Teresa?
那天晚上他出现时 我假装跟其他人离开了
[Lyndsy] That night, I... I pretended to leave with the others when he showed up...
但是我又回去了
but I went back.
但是太晚了
But it was too late.
你看见特里萨上了达科特警官的车? 你确定?
You saw Teresa get into Officer Duckett's car? You sure about that?
林德西可能是让我们 真正怀疑达科特的关键因素
[Harris] Lyndsy was probably the key that really got us going on Duckett
因为她确信他和特里萨在车上
because she definitely put him and Teresa in the car
而达科特否认她上过车
and Duckett denying that she was ever in the car.
洛基 你有时间吗?
Hey, Rock, you got a minute?
有 怎么了? -关于达科特车的事
Yeah, what's up? -It's about Duckett's car.
车里没有血迹
So, the inside of the car is clean of blood.
但我们发现引擎盖上到处都是 特里萨的指纹
But we did find Teresa's prints all up and down the hood.
引擎盖? -是的 你看
The hood, huh? -Oh, yeah. Look.
达科特的指纹在引擎盖上也到处都是
Duckett's prints are all over the hood, too.
红色的是特里萨的
The red ones are Teresa's.
有趣的是指纹都是反向的 沿着引擎盖向前
Now, what's interesting about this is that they're all backwards, leading up the hood.
蓝色的是达科特的 也沿着引擎盖 但方向却是向后
The blue ones are Duckett's, also leading up the hood, but forwards.
这么说他是向前爬 而她在后退
So he's coming forward and she's backing away.
这符合性侵的特征 他在向她逼近
...
而她则试图逃跑 沿着引擎盖后退
and she's trying to get away, backing away up the hood.
查克
Hey, Chuck.
是 好吧
Yeah, all right.
怎么了?
What's up?
他们刚刚又发现一名死去的女孩
They just found another dead girl.
什么?在哪?
What? Where?
磷矿场深处
Down by the phosphate mine.
不好意思 但那不是达科特 工作的地方吗?
I'm sorry, isn't that where Duckett's working?
是的
Yeah.
珍妮弗韦尔登 14岁
That's Jennifer Weldon. Fourteen years old.
最后有人看见她时 她正沿着公路一个人步行
She was last seen walking alone along the highway.
拿着一个淡绿色购物袋 里面是个毛绒玩具
She had a lime green shopping bag containing a stuffed animal.
但是珍妮弗被发现时
But when Jennifer was found,
毛绒玩具和购物袋都不见了
the stuffed animal and the shopping bag were missing.
她最后露面是在98号♥公路上
She was last seen on highway 98.
达科特一天会两次经过那条路
Duckett took that road twice a day.
上下班
Mm-hm. -To and from work.
他们查过了他的考勤表
[Harris] They had checked his time sheet at the mines that day
就在这个孩子失踪那天 他迟到了
that this child went missing and it was... He was late getting there.
我确定这件事就是达科特干的
There was no doubt in my mind that Duckett committed this act.
这时我们觉得这人是个连环杀手
So yeah, at this point we felt like this guy is a serial killer,
在其他孩子被害之前 得有人制止他
and he needs to be stopped before any other child loses their life.
警探?
Detective?
能跟你谈一下吗?
Could I talk to you for a second?
这是我生命中最艰难的一次谈话
[Harris] It was the hardest interview of my life.
不是因为你在跟另一名警♥察♥谈话 而且你知道是他干的
Plus, the fact that you're talking to another cop and you know that he did it,
而是因为他对此否认
but he's denying it.
他的那种姿态
And like I said, an aura about him,
好像在说
like,
“我什么都不会告诉你们”
"I ain't telling you nothing."
听着 我这么开场吧
Look, let me just start by saying that
如果你说实话 詹姆斯 你会好受得多
this'll go a lot easier on you if you tell the truth, James.
我一直都在说实话
Well, I have been telling the truth.
那你怎么解释犯罪现场 有你的轮胎印?
Well, then how do you explain your tire tracks at the crime scene?
那不是我的
Well, those ain't mine. I mean...
便利店所有的证人都看见了 我和特里萨是分头离开的
all the witnesses at the Circle K saw me and Teresa leave separately.
有一个人除外
All but one.
她看见你了 詹姆斯
She saw you, James.
那只是她的一面之词
Well, uh, it's her word against mine.
那我们发现的指纹呢?
What about the fingerprints we found, uh?
你的引擎盖上到处都是特里萨的指纹
Teresa's fingerprints all over your hood!
也许我在店里的时候 她跳上了我的引擎盖
Maybe she jumped on my hood while I was inside the store.
听我说 有人看见特里萨 最后跟你在一起
Listen to me. You were the last person seen with Teresa
你没有她被杀害期间的不在场证明
and you got no alibi for the time of her murder.
特里萨被害时我在加油站
I was at the Jiffy Stop at the time of Teresa's murder.
我值班记录上都写了
It's in my log book. -The log book.
值班记录上说你晚上9点在那里 买♥♥了杯咖啡
You were there at 9 p.m. grabbing a coffee
然后就是1点20分 分发通告
and again at 1:20 delivering flyers.
但那个职员说这期间你没去过
But the clerk said you weren't there any time in between.
你怎么解释?
How do you explain that?
他一定是记错了 我快到11点时就在那里
He must not be remembering right. I was there just before 11.
那好 你收到警♥察♥局的呼叫了吗?
Oh, that's right. You got a call from PD?
是 收到了
Yeah, that's right.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表