剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
配一张图像是非常重要的
to what we had as a body.
但我们希望获得一些媒体关注
We expect to get some kind of media attention.
今早10点钟
This morning at 10 a.m.
谢谢 米兰达 非常感谢 我们马上会再见
Thank you, Miranda. Thank you so much. I will see you soon.
新闻发布会都准备好了
Press conference is all lined up.
现在《休斯顿日报》的米兰达皮克林
Now, Miranda Pickering of the Houston Daily,
会报道这个案件 她答应给头条 其他媒体呢?
she is running the story, she's giving it top billing. Any other media?
都同意了 我去谈的每一家 都很快就答应他们会过来
All on board. Everyone I talked to was quick to say they'd be there.
人生中有些事件是人人都记得
There are certain incidents in life that everyone remembers
事件发生时他们身处何处
exactly where they were when it happened.
肯尼迪遇刺事件
Uh, the JFK assassination.
马丁路德金遇刺事件
Uh, the Martin Luther King assassination.
911事件
And 9/11.
我儿子住在纽约 我知道他会去曼哈顿
My son lived in New York and I knew he was going to be down in Manhattan.
我知道那天他会因为生意 而前往曼哈顿
I knew he had to go down there that day, because of his business.
本尼!他今早在曼哈顿有个会
Benny! He had a meeting in Manhattan this morning.
要尝试继续工作 试着积极乐观 是非常困难的
It was really difficult to try to continue work and trying to be positive,
得到消息时 他很有可能在其中一个塔上
knowing that, um, he could very well have been in one of the towers.
我是本尼 请留言
[voice mail] This is Benny. Leave a message.
本尼!求你!快回电♥话♥!
Benny! Please call me back!
整个事件就是个噩梦
The whole thing was a nightmare.
喂 对 我是警探…
Hello? -Yeah, this is Detective...
不不不 我们真的需要那个报道 我刚刚跟你说过了
No, no, no, we really need that story! I just talked to you...
你去哪了?
Where you going?
新闻发布会举办不了了
Press conference is not gonna happen now.
所以我得说服米兰达 继续追踪报道安琪多伊的案子
So I need to convince Miranda to run the Angel Doe story.
这是唯一的机会
It's the only chance.
在休斯顿东南部的一条水沟里 发现的一名小孩
[Douglas] One little child in a ditch... in southeast Houston
比不上911惨案
was not even comparable to what happened at 9/11.
但我不忍♥心放任不管
But I wasn't willing to let it go.
我们必须为这孩子讨回公道
We would have to speak for this child. It was our job...
我们的职责是查清楚 谁是杀害她的凶手以及她是谁
to find out who did this to her and who she was.
不行 道格 抱歉
[Miranda] Can't do it, Doug. I'm sorry.
拜托 米兰达 你答应过的
Oh, come on, Miranda, you promised.
我们今早报道了这个案子
We did the story this morning!
是啊 只有这么小块 被埋没的第十页底部了
Yeah. It was this big and buried at the bottom of page ten.
我们必须激起一些波澜
We have to make a splash. -I hate to tell you, Doug,
但身份不明的女孩 现在是人们最不关心的了
but an unidentified girl is the least of anyone's concerns right now.
你不报道的话 这个案子就要凉了
You don't run this story... this case goes cold.
我要是报道的话 那我…
And if I do run it, I... [explosion]
我是本尼 请留言
This is Benny. Leave a message.
本尼 给我回电♥话♥呀!
[beep] Benny, please call me back!
有消息吗?
Billy. -Any luck?
别再指望米兰达的承诺 咱们得靠自己
So much for Miranda's promise. We're on our own.
本尼有消息了吗?
You hear from Benny?
接个电♥话♥
[phone ringing] Excuse me.
道格拉斯 -嘿
Douglas. Hey.
本尼!谢天谢地! -我没事 爸爸
Benny! Thank God! I'm okay, Dad.
听着 马上给你妈打电♥话♥ 对了 本尼?
Listen, call your mother right away.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love too. Dad.
我是个幸运的男人
I'm a lucky man.
我拿到你要的档案了
Hey, got your files.
这些是4至6岁之间 所有失踪女孩的档案
Here are all the missing girls between the ages of four and six that
其中可能有安琪多伊
could be Angel Doe.
好多 我们怎样才能缩小查找范围?
There's a lot. How do we narrow down this search?
我们专注于已知的情况
We focus on what we know.
我们就查相关了 匹配衣服 死亡时间 等等
We look into anything related, matching clothes, time of death, anything.
我们还有个事
[Douglas] We still had a job...
没有真正的线索可以确认她的身份
with no real leads to identify her.
还得继续努力寻找答案
You know, you just have to keep working, and look for answers.
除了查失踪人口 还得查身份不明的受害者
Instead of looking for missing persons, let's look for unidentified victims.
我们查找安琪多伊年龄范围内的小孩 他们可能有关联
We look for any child in the age range of Angel Doe. They could be related.
这个主意好
That's a good idea.
真是太少了
It's extremely rare.
只有一个
There's only one.
全国?
In the entire country?
4岁 女童受害者
Four-year-old female victim.
在堪萨斯城外的树林里被发现
Found in the woods outside of Kansas City.
已经被人斩首了
Beheaded.
这是几个月以前的案子 她的身份还没有确认
It's been months and she's still unidentified.
把档案调出来行吗? -好
Can you pull up the file? -Yeah.
但作案手法和地址不一样… 应该帮不上忙吧?
But it's a different location, MO... How does that help us?
这个小女孩和安琪多伊之间 有什么共同点?
What does this little girl and Angel Doe have in common?
孩子失踪后 她们的父母都没出现
Their parents didn't come forward when their kid went missing?
我这样说可能有点夸张
Look, it might be a stretch, but...
但或许她们的父母是共同的
maybe the parents did both.
这么说她们有可能是姐妹?
So they could be sisters?
这里有堪萨斯城案子的档案
[keyboard clicks] Here's the Kansas City file.
他们叫她普雷舍丝多伊
They call her Precious Doe.
好 我给堪萨斯那边打电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna call Kansas to get them
让他们把普雷舍丝多伊的 DNA发过来
to send in Precious Doe's DNA.
如果跟安琪多伊的匹配 那我们就坐实这个案子了
If it matches Angel Doe, then we've got ourselves a solid case.
我们发现的是完整的尸体 堪萨斯发现的是无头尸
[Douglas] We had a child with a full body. Kansas had a body without a head.
若是二者有联♥系♥ 那就是在堪萨斯杀害儿童的凶手
If there was some connection, there was someone killing kids in Kansas,
也在休斯顿作案
and also killing kids in Houston.
如果两个孩子来自同一个家庭 我们就可以将她们联♥系♥起来
If they were from the same family, we would connect them.
这里是什么情况?
What's going on over here?
我们已经开始调查全国的失踪儿童
[Douglas] We started looking at the missing children throughout the country.
我们找一个四岁或五岁的孩子
We're looking for a... four-year-old, maybe five.
我们顺着目前掌握的所有线索
We followed all the leads that we had.
看看这个
Look at this one.
祈祷所教堂 就在塔尔萨城外
The House of Prayer Church, just outside of Tulsa.
那位牧师对那些家庭进行彻底洗♥脑♥
Now, the reverend had the families so brainwashed
让他们自愿让自己的小孩 遭受这种事情
that they willfully subjected their own kids to this stuff.
祈祷所的经营者是个牧师 教区牧师或领袖
[Douglas] The House of Prayer was run by a minister, or a pastor or a leader,
为了控制住小孩子 他会惩罚他们
that would punish the kids to keep them under control.
他们接收全国各地的小孩
They would take kids from pretty much all over the country.
他们会说服父母这是正确的做法
They would convince the parents that this was the way to go,
他们会把孩子带到那里并留下
and they would bring kids there and leave them there.
他们最近因为虐待儿童进了监狱
They were all just recently jailed for cruelty to children.
有孩子幸免于难吗?
Any of those kids survive?
上面说
It says here...
那些孩子被援救出来后 被安置到了监护机构
the kids were rescued and placed in foster care.
不是所有孩子都被安置到了监护机构
Not all the kids were placed in foster care.
不久前我写过一篇文章 让我找找
I did an article about it a while back. Let me see.
对了 就是它!从来没人举报过 但有个小女孩没回家
Oh, here it is. It was never reported, but a little girl never made it home.
布兰迪希克斯 四岁 女孩
Brandy Hicks. Four-year-old female.
这跟安琪多伊的描述完全吻合
That fits the description of Angel Doe perfectly.
母亲的姓名是丹妮莎艾莉森
Mother's name was... Dannisha Ellison,
来自休斯顿
from Houston.
这就对了 我们去找她谈 去拿DNA样本
Well, this is it. We go talk to her, get a DNA sample.
我们的报道如何了 米兰达?
How about our story now, Miranda?
我们的调查发现 所有孩子都已经确认身份
[Douglas] Our investigation let us know that all the kids had been identified
并从祈祷所被释放回家 只有一个例外
and had been released from the House of Prayer except for one.
丹妮莎的女儿布兰迪 一直没有被找到
Dannisha's daughter, Brandy, was never discovered.
像是布兰迪
It looks like Brandy...
缺掉的牙齿 等等
chipped teeth and all.
你觉得是她?
You think it's her?
这些样本会帮我们确认
That's what these samples would help us with.
丹妮莎艾莉森可能是安琪多伊的母亲
[Douglas] Dannisha Ellison could be Angel Doe's mother.
你是怎么跟祈祷所扯上关系的?
How did you get involved with the House of Prayer?
我从来没跟他们扯上关系
I was never involved with them.
是我妈妈加入了那个邪教
It was my mother who joined that cult...
还偷走了我的孩子
and stole my baby.
你妈妈偷偷带走了布兰迪?
Your mother stole Brandy?
我信任她能照顾好自己的外孙女
I trust her to watch over her own grandchild...
警♥察♥最后查到那个教堂的怎么回事 但是…
and the police finally figured out what was going on at the church, but
我看到每个被偷走的孩子都回家了
I watched every single stolen kid go home,
除了布兰迪
except for Brandy.
我想看看尸体的照片
I want to see a photo of the body.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表