剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
对 两个男的…
Yes. Two men
戴着黑色的滑雪面罩
in black ski masks.
一个长得很壮
One... one was really big.
他嗓音很低
Uh, he had a deep voice.
他们破门而入
They forced themselves in,
用枪指着我儿子达斯汀
and they pointed a gun at my son, Dustin. Um, I...
我当时在弗兰基的房♥间里
I was in Frankie's room
他们大喊说要钱
and they were screaming for money.
对 他们想要钱
Yeah, they wanted money.
我不知道他们为什么会这样做
I have no idea why they did it.
他们把我们锁在厕所里
They locked us in the bathroom. And...
然后就带走了弗兰基
and then... and then they took Frankie.
帮帮我们吧
Help us.
他们两人都没通过
They failed. Both of them.
测谎仪显示他们在说谎
Polygrapher says they're being deceptive.
测谎仪是很有价值的
[Rinek] The value of a polygraph is that
这不仅是单纯的探测谎言的测试
it's a lot more than a lie-detector test.
而是测量一个人的生理反应
It measures a person's physiological response.
我预料到一名关心自己孩子的母亲
I would expect a mother who cares about their child
会不通过测谎仪 因为她们即便没有造成孩子的失踪
to fail a polygraph, because they're going to feel responsibility
还是会感到有责任
for the loss of the child, even though they didn't cause it.
但是父亲的测谎仪测试显示
But the polygraph of the dad was a little flatter
他的情感反应比较平淡
in his emotional reaction.
这有点让人担心
And uh, this... this was somewhat of a concern.
听着 你们两人都没通过
Here's the thing, you both failed.
什么?
What?
没事的 卡洛尔 你有危机感 所以我不惊讶
It's okay, Carol, you're under duress, I'm not surprised.
不是我们的错啊 什么… -我知道 不是你的错
We're not to blame here! What-- -I know you're not.
这跟我们完全没关系
This has nothing to do with us.
真的吗 肯尼斯?
Is that right, Kenneth?
这跟你完全没关系吗? -当然没有了!
This has nothing to do with you? Of course not!
肯尼斯 你要是向我们隐瞒了什么 我们需要知道
If you're hiding something from us, Kenneth, we need to know.
我什么都没有隐瞒
I'm not hiding anything.
他在说什么啊? -我们有被逮捕吗?
What's he talking about? Are we under arrest?
没有
No.
好吧 那我们没话可说了
That's it, okay? We're done.
弗兰基在外面每一秒钟
Every second Frankie's out there is a second
都会增加他再也不会回家的可能性
closer to him never coming home.
我们不会对儿童绑♥架♥案马虎
Okay? We can't screw around when it comes to child abductions,
尤其是针对小男孩的绑♥架♥案
especially not little boys.
你什么意思? -绑♥架♥者愿意让他们活命
What do you mean? The abductors like to keep them alive.
用他们来满足自己的“目的”
Reuse them for their purposes.
这个婴儿如果是由于 性原因被绑♥架♥的话
[Rinek] If this baby was taken for sexual purposes,
这点本身就意味着他处于危险中
that in itself means the baby's in danger.
我们担心
We were concerned that Kenneth
肯尼斯有对我们隐瞒信息
was withholding something from us.
我们需要知道他在隐瞒什么
We needed to figure out what he was withholding.
我们不管怎样都会找到你的儿子
Hey, we're going to find your son one way or another,
普罗科特先生 但是他的状况
Mr. Proctor, but his condition depends
取决于我们掌握的信息的真实度
on the accuracy of the information that we work with.
等等
[sniffling] Wait.
这事情可能是我造成的
I may have caused this.
他们绑♥架♥了弗兰基是因为我
I'm the reason they took Frankie.
我欠一些坏人钱
I'm in debt to some bad people.
生活物价很高
Things are expensive.
卡洛尔 你知道… -是你把我们的生命置于险境的?
Carol, you know-- -You put our lives in danger?
我想养活你
I wanted to provide for you, for the kids.
养活孩子们 我想要给你买♥♥东西 比如那个电视
I wanted to buy you stuff, like the TV--
电视?
The TV?!
我们儿子被人带走了 就因为那个破电视?
Our son is gone because of that stupid TV!
我没想到他们会带走… -弗兰基不在了就因为你!
I didn't think they were gonna take our kid. Frankie's gone because of you!
让人放心的是
The reassuring news here is
那些人可能只想把弗兰基作抵押
that these people probably only want Frankie for collateral.
赎金?
Ransom?
你欠钱的这些人 他们是谁?
These people you owe money to, who are they?
人们叫他们大里克和波 -那来的是大里克和波吗?
They go by Big Rick and Bo. -Well, was it Big Rick and Bo?
一切发生得太快了 我没看到他们的脸
It all happened so fast, I didn't get to see their faces.
好好想想!
Okay, think!
我没看到他们的脸 但是 没错
I didn't see their faces, but yeah...
我觉得是大里克和波
I think it was Big Rick and Bo.
好吧 我们怎么能找到这些人?
Okay, well, where can we find these guys?
不是那样的
It doesn't work like that.
他们会找你
They're the type that find you.
你最好祷告他们能找到弗兰基
You better pray they find Frankie.
我们的警员之前逮捕过大里克
Our officers have picked up Big Rick before.
他刚刚出狱
He just got out of jail.
我们开车吧
Let's take a drive.
你知道要去哪儿吗?
You got a place?
直觉而已
Call it a hunch.
当你有条线索
[Rinek] When you have a lead
而且在你脑中感觉该线索合理时
and in your mind the lead seems logical,
我就会感到热血沸腾
for me, my adrenaline starts flowing.
肯尼斯普罗科特欠
Kenneth Proctor owed a debt to
附近两名男子的钱
two guys in the neighborhood.
那时 我们想尽快
At that point, we want to meet
与大里克和波见面
Big Rick and Bo very quickly.
如果大里克能把我们引向弗兰基
If Big Rick would lead us to Frankie,
那什么都阻挡不了我们
there was nothing that was gonna stop us.
把手放在头上
Hands on your head!
我们终于跟大里克面对面了
[Rinek] Finally, we're face-to-face with Big Rick.
他非常可怕
He was extremely scary.
人们以为你是个警♥察♥
You know, people think because you're a cop
或者你持枪 就不害怕 但实际上 你会害怕
or you carry a gun that you're not afraid. But you are afraid.
这个人即使没持枪
This is definitely a guy who, even without being armed,
也绝对会让人恐惧
caused a lot of fear.
他的体力能对付我们两个
He had the physical ability to handle both of us.
你今天早些时候在哪儿?
Where were you earlier today?
跟你们没关系
None of your business.
肯尼斯普罗科特这名字听着耳熟吗?
The name Kenneth Proctor ring any bells?
你还在借钱给别人?
You still loaning out money, Rick?
你没有任何针对我的证据 我没什么可说的
You got nothing on me. We're done here.
肯尼斯普罗科特七个月大的孩子
Kenneth Proctor's seven-month-old kid
今天早些时候从他家里 在枪口下被绑♥架♥
was taken from his home at gunpoint earlier today
你在我们名单中居首位
and you were put at the top of our list.
他们绑♥架♥了弗兰基?
They took Frankie?
你知道普罗科特啊?
So you do know the Proctors.
对 好吧
Yeah, all right.
肯尼斯欠我钱 但是我绝不会绑♥架♥弗兰基
Kenneth owes me money, but I'd never take Frankie.
在监狱里
In prison,
有人因为伤害小孩入狱时 我就会教训他
when some guy gets thrown in for hurting kids, I am the guy who takes care of them.
你不能整儿童的
You don't mess with children.
这是当然的了
That goes without saying.
他基本上跟我们说
[Rinek] And then he basically says to us,
“听着 我保证我跟绑♥架♥儿童
"Hey, look, I guarantee you, I didn't have anything to do
“毫无关系”
with taking this kid."
他说话的语气
And he said it in such a way,
非常用力
and with so much force
而且因为他很强壮 他充满了威胁感
and so much intimidation, 'cause he's so big,
所以我们基本上相信了他
that we kind of believed him.
要不是为了抵押
If it's not collateral
也不是失败的抢劫案 那他们为什么绑♥架♥弗兰基呢?
and it's not a botched burglary, then who the hell took Frankie?
动机是什么呢?
What's the motive?
他们从前门进来 威胁肯尼斯
They come in through the front door, threaten Kenneth.
把电♥话♥拔下来 这样没人能打电♥话♥求助
Ripped the phone out so no one could call for help.
客厅搞得一团糟
Living room was a mess,
弗兰基的房♥间没动
Frankie's room was fine.
他们都没进主卧
They didn't even go in the master bedroom.
他们把一家人锁在厕所里 直接回到弗兰基那
They lock the family in the bathroom, go straight back to Frankie,
带上他 跑了
take him and run.
他们想把这装成抢劫案 但是装得不怎么像
They made it look like a burglary, but didn't do a very good job.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表