剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我不能让你看 丹妮莎
I can't let you do that, Dannisha.
我必须知道是不是她
I need to know if it's her.
我们会尽快做测试 然后通知你结果 我保证
We'll get these tests expedited, and we'll let you know. I promise.
普雷舍丝多伊呢?
What about Precious Doe?
跟她也没关系
Her, either.
这么说安琪多伊跟堪萨斯的 普雷舍丝多伊没有关系
So Angel Doe is not linked to Precious Doe in Kansas.
也排除了我们目前发现的邪教 或宗教谋杀
Or a cult or religious killing, as far as we can tell.
这意味着?
Which means?
我们又回到起点了
We're back to square one.
真是令人震惊 她被遗弃在那里 好似她从来没有存在过
[Douglas] That was very surprising, that she could be left there as if she never existed.
我不知道她有过怎样的人生 但她确实有过生命
I didn't know what kind of life she had, but she had a life,
有过家人 在某一时刻 还有过关心她的人
she had family, she had someone to care for her at some point.
好像一切都被剥夺了
It looked like it was all taken away.
这种感觉驱使着我去破这个案子
That's one of the things that drove me to solve this case,
给她取个名字 让她跟其他孩子一样
to put a name to her and make her just like any other kid.
你若是不把每块石头翻过来 可能会错过一些东西
If you don't turn over every rock, you may miss something.
所以你回去看看 你的报告里是否遗漏了什么
So you go back and see if you missed something in your report
我们在现场是否遗漏了什么
and if we missed something at the scene.
我们要查找第一轮调查时 可能遗漏的不寻常之处
We're looking for anything unusual we might've missed the first time around.
小装饰品 小物件
A trinket, an item,
CSI可能忽视的任何东西
anything that CSI might've overlooked.
喂 别动 站住!
Hey! No, stop!
喂!
Hey. Hey!
把手放下来 萨米
No, no don't. Put your hands down, Sammy.
嘿 你不用害怕
Hey... you don't have to be scared.
我之前在罪案现场 你不应该在那里 对吗?
But where you just were is a crime scene, still. You know you're not supposed to be there, right?
有人把好东西留在那里了
People leave the best stuff there.
有人知道那个地方?
People know about that place?
谁? -我的朋友都知道
Who? -All my friends.
好 萨米 跟我来
All right, Sammy, come on.
听我的话 你回家
Now listen, I want you to head home
我不希望你下次再到这里来 好吗?去吧
and I don't want you to come around here for the next little while, okay? Go on.
你看到我看到的东西了?
You see what I'm seeing? -Hmm.
这里是尽头了
It's a dead-end.
所以当地人都往外扔垃圾
A dead-end where locals throw their garbage out.
如果我问你知不知道休斯顿 有没有这样的路 你会怎么说?
If I was to ask you if you knew a road like this in Houston, could you tell me?
我住的地方有一条
Yeah... There's one down by my place.
好吧 可我们在萨尼赛德啊
Yeah, but we're in Sunnyside.
这说明知道这个地方的人 只有可能来自这个片区
Which means the only people that know about this place are from this area.
对
Right.
所以这说明弃尸的人来自萨尼赛德
So that means the person that dumped the body is from Sunnyside.
我们得召开一次媒体见面会 -媒体对这个案子不感冒
We need a press conference. The media's out.
不管大媒体 是这样 我们了解到 安琪可能来自这个片区 对吧?
Forget about the big media. Look, we know Angel's probably from this area, right?
那我们就找当地媒体
So we keep it local.
我们联♥系♥一家萨尼赛德的广播台
We conduct a broadcast especially for Sunnyside.
认识到杀害安琪多伊的凶手
[Douglas] Realizing that whoever killed Angel Doe
有可能来自萨尼赛德 这是个重大发现
was probably from Sunnyside, that was a big deal.
911事件的所有报道 基本上都是国家范围的
9/11, all the reporting was basically national reporting.
我们把休斯顿的小报道 改为萨尼赛德的大报道
We went from being a small story in Houston to a big one in Sunnyside,
本地新闻果然管用
and the local news really ate it up.
晚上好 萨尼赛德的人们
Good evening, Sunnyside.
我是道格拉斯警官 来自休斯顿警♥察♥局
My name is Sergeant Douglas, from the Houston Police Department.
我们将她命名为安琪多伊
We named her Angel Doe.
她是个小女孩 我们认为她来自萨尼赛德
She's a little girl we believe to be from Sunnyside.
她被发现裹在这条毯子里 穿着这些衣服
She was found wrapped in this blanket, wearing these clothes,
像一件垃圾一样 被人丢弃在西姆河口
and dumped like a piece of trash near Simm's Bayou.
至今我们还无法确认她的身份
To date, we have not been able to identify her,
因为没有人举报过她失踪了
because nobody has reported her missing.
我们必须确认她的身份
We need to ID her,
才能找到她的家人
so we can find her family...
才能将凶手绳之以法
and bring her killer to justice.
出于某些原因 我不知道为什么 我曾经向媒体声明
[Douglas] And for some reason, and I don't know why, identify this child.
而且… 我不知道我为什么做那样的声明
And... I don't know why I made the statement, um...
但媒体刊登出去了
but the media carried it.
拜托了 萨尼赛德的各位
Please, Sunnyside.
她需要你们
She needs you.
谢谢
Thank you.
媒体见面会让我们获得了大量新线索
[Douglas] The press conference gave us a slew of new leads,
但引起我注意的是 琼贝尔打来的电♥话♥
but the one that got my attention was the call from Joan Bell.
她想见我 跟我谈谈她失踪的外孙女
She wanted to meet me and talk about her grandchild that she hadn't seen.
有人吗? -谁呀?
Hello? -[Joan] Hello?
我是休斯顿警♥察♥局的道格拉斯警官 我找琼贝尔
I'm Sergeant Douglas from the Houston PD. I'm looking for Joan Bell.
对 我就是琼
Yes... I'm Joan.
请稍等
Just one minute.
贝尔女士…
Miss Bell.
你之前说 你认为安琪多伊是你的孙女?
You said you think Angel Doe is your granddaughter?
我换电视频道时
I was changing channels...
看到那幅素描了
and I saw that sketch.
我知道那就是我家蕾蕾
I knew right away it was my Ray-Ray.
她的名字叫蕾萨特奈特
Her name is Raysate Knight.
她六岁
Six years old.
我女儿康妮和她丈夫雷蒙德的小女儿
Youngest child to my daughter Connie and her husband, Raymond.
一看到那张照片 我就知道 安琪多伊就是蕾萨特奈特
[Douglas] As soon as I looked at the photo, I knew that Angel Doe was Raysate Knight.
我好久没见过他们了
I have not seen them for a while.
你一般也不常见到你孙女吧?
You normally go a while without seeing your granddaughter?
贝尔女士 你最后一次见到她是什么时候?
Miss Bell, when was the last time that you saw her?
复活节
Easter Sunday.
康妮带她去教堂
Connie brought her to church.
蕾萨特 她有一头浓密的头发
Raysate... she had a full head of hair...
梳着长长的马尾辫
in these long ponytails,
但那天我看到她时
but when I saw her that day,
她的头发不见了
they were gone.
就像有人把她抓住 强行剪了头发
Like... somebody just grabbed them and cut them off.
我本来想问问康妮来着
I tried to talk to Connie about it.
但她太疯了…
But she got so mad and...
她不让我见孩子们
well, she... she didn't let me see them.
我当时就知道不对劲
I knew something wasn't right.
所以我想去找她聊聊 顺便看看孩子们
So I went over there to talk to her... and see my kids.
但房♥子是空的
But the house... was empty.
他们走了
They were gone.
他们搬家了?
They moved?
我不知道搬到哪去了
I don't know where.
蕾萨特死了
Raysate's... dead. It's okay.
蕾萨特的外婆告诉我 她的女儿康妮奈特
[Douglas] Raysate's grandmother told us that her daughter, Connie Knight,
还有另外四个孩子跟她
had four other kids living with her
和她丈夫雷蒙德杰斐逊一起生活
and Raymond Jefferson, her husband.
我们直奔康妮和雷蒙德 最后一个为人所知的地址
We went straight to Connie's and Raymond's last-known address.
乔安娜、奥里莉亚、多米尼克
Joanna, Aurelia, Dominique...
小雷蒙德 -没有蕾萨特
Little Raymond. No Raysate.
没有
No.
他们已经开始翻修 现场已经被破坏了
They've already started renovating. The scene's compromised.
太迟了? -希望不会
It's too late? -I hope not.
比我能够想象的还糟糕
It was worse than I could've imagined.
达库斯
Darcus.
他们曾经把她关在这里 像个被困住的小兽
They had her caged in here like a... trapped animal.
他们连厕所都不让她上
They wouldn't even let her go to the bathroom.
墙上的抓痕像是小手抓的印迹
[Douglas] They had the little scratches on the wall that looked like a small hand print,
而且墙上还有粪便 我在想
and the feces on the wall, and I'm thinking that, um,
那孩子可能就是被关在这里
this could be where this child was kept.
比我想象中更糟糕
It was worse than I could've imagined.
我联♥系♥了雷蒙德的雇主
[Douglas] I contacted Raymond's employer
结果发现他最近辞职了
and found out he had recently quit.
我们得到一个转递地址 在路易斯安那州拉斐特
We got a forwarding address in Lafayette, Louisiana.
我们已经通知路易斯安那州警♥察♥局 他们现在有我们的逮捕证副本
Louisiana State Police have been notified and they got a copy of our warrant.
老天 希望我们能查到 其他孩子都是安全的
God, I hope we find the rest of those kids safe.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
你是康妮奈特? -怎么了?
Connie Knight? Yeah?
我们是休斯顿警♥察♥局的 我们在找你女儿蕾萨特
We're the Houston Police Department. We're looking for your daughter, Raysate.
蕾萨特?她跟我妈妈在一起
Raysate? She's with my mother.
琼贝尔?
Joan Bell?
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表