剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
阿历克斯知道一些事情 他知道刀伤
[Creed] Alex knew things. He knew about the stab wounds,
葡萄柚 还有果园
the grapefruit, the orchard.
进展不错 因为
It looked good, because
不可能有其他泄漏信息的地方
how else would this information get out?
我们都很有信息 感觉很好
We all felt confident, we felt good.
我们情绪高涨
We were on a high.
举起手来!
Hands where I can see them!
举起手来!
Put your hands up!
嗨 住手!
Hey! [groaning]
怎么了?
What's going on?
所以我们破门而入
[Creed] So as the house is hit, officers go inside, Mask is, like,
马克的表情就是: “为什么这样对我?
"Why are you doing this to my home?
为什么要逮捕我?”
Why are you arresting me?"
省省吧 别再骗我了! -我不知道你在说什么!
All right, stop lying to me! I have no idea what you're talking about!
我在说卡洛米勒
I'm talking about Carol Miller,
你奸♥杀♥的16名女性之一
one of 16 young women that you raped and murdered!
我没有! -你有
I didn't! -You did!
而我必须要和那些爱他们的家人
And I'm the one who had to look every one of their loved ones in the eyes
说她们死了
and tell them they were dead!
我绝对不会伤害卡洛 我爱她!
I would never hurt Carol.
我没有 我绝对不会伤害她 她是我的妻子!
...
你的妻子? -是的 我们结婚了
Your wife? -Yeah.
她是我的妻子
We were married, she was my wife.
不
No, no.
不 我和她的朋友谈过
No, I spoke to her friends.
我和她的母亲谈过 她是单身
I spoke to her mother. She was single.
不 听着
No, look.
我们没有告诉任何人 好吗? 因为她的母亲不同意
We didn't tell anybody, okay? 'Cause her mother, she couldn't stand me.
她总是以为卡洛能找个更好的男人
She always thought Carol could do better.
我们大吵一架 我试着联♥系♥她
We had this huge fight and I kept trying to contact her,
但是我以为她还很生我的气
but I thought she was still mad at me.
然后 有一天晚上我看到了新闻
And then, there was this one night when I was watching the news,
我听到了所有女性受害者的名字
and then I heard them list the names of all the women that had been killed...
其中有她
And then there she was.
那你怎么知道葡萄柚 和刀伤的事情的?
So how'd you know about the grapefruit and the stab wounds?
当我知道卡洛的事情时
When I found out about Carol,
我给河滨市的警♥察♥打了电♥话♥ 他们让我联♥系♥验尸官
I called the police in Riverside and they put me in contact with the coroner, and he...
他给我写了封信 上面写了她死因的具体细节
he sent me this letter with all the details of how she died.
河滨市的验尸办公室 给你写了封信
The Riverside Coroner's Office sent you a letter?
是的
Yeah.
信在哪?
Where is it?
在厨房♥水槽旁边最上面的抽屉里
It's in the top drawer by the kitchen sink.
我们找到了验尸官的报告
[Creed] And there's the coroner's report.
里面写了胸部的刀伤
It included the stab wounds to the chest,
胸部发现了什么
where they were at on the chest.
以及葡萄柚皮在尸体周围散落的情况
And then it described that there was, uh, grapefruit peels
上面什么都写了
It was all there.
我简直没法相信 感觉一下失去了信心
I couldn't believe it. It felt like all the wind had been let out of my sails.
阿历克斯知道验尸官的信
Alex knew about the coroner's letter all along.
他玩弄了我们 希望能够在认罪协定中和我们谈判
He played us in hopes of getting a plea bargain,
但是他什么都不知道
but he didn't get a damn thing.
我感觉一下子跌倒 心想:“什么?”
I just slumped back and I thought, "What?"
媒体怎么知道我出城了?
How the hell did the media know I was out of town?
听着 任务小组之外的人 不知道你离开了
Look, nobody outside the task force knew you were going.
但是不知如何信息还是泄漏出去了
Well, they got out somehow!
这个愚蠢验尸官的信 还有这个文章?
Between the stupid coroner's letter and this?
这会导致另一个受害者马上出现的
There's gonna be another victim any day now.
凶手会读到这篇文章
Our guy's gonna read this article and he's gonna kill again
他会继续杀人 向我们展示他还在河滨市
just to show us he's still in Riverside!
你需要冷静点
You need to curb it. You need to calm down.
我要所有人到外面去找这个人
I need bodies on the street looking for this guy.
这样做没用的 克里德
You can't bleed a stone, Creed.
我们所有可用的人都出去工作了
Everybody we have at our disposal is out there,
全天24小时在处理这个案件
working around the clock on this thing.
犯这种错误会让另一个女人被杀的
This mistake is gonna cost a woman her life.
我不知道约翰你什么感觉
Now, I don't know about you, John,
但是我无法再承受 另一个谋杀案出现了
but I can't handle another one on my conscience.
这对他而言就是个游戏
This is all a game to him.
一个游戏…
A game...
他会不惜一切力量继续玩下去
A game he'll do anything to keep playing.
但是这篇文章也让我们有了一些进展
[phone clanks] Some potential good came out of the article as well.
有一个叫做阿丽怀特克劳德的人 她读了这篇文章 决定来见你
[Ruth] You got a visitor named Allie Whitecloud, who read the paper and decided to come in.
她是凯丽哈蒙的一个朋友
She's a friend of Kelly Hammond.
说凯丽在被杀的那晚和她在一起
Says she was with her the night she was murdered.
没关系 慢慢来
[Creed] It's okay. Take your time.
我只是没办法相信… -没事的
I just can't believe... -That's okay.
不着急 阿丽
Take your time, Allie.
你和凯丽当时在酒吧里
You and Kelly were at a bar.
是的 在城里的酒吧
Yeah, downtown. Mm-hm.
我们玩得很开心
We were having a good time,
跳着舞…
dancing.
然后我们遇到了那个人
Then we met this man.
他开始和我们聊天
He started talking to us.
我一开始就不太喜欢他
I didn't like his vibe from the start, but...
但是他和凯丽处得不错
he and Kelly got along.
他开始看起来非常没有危险性
[Allie] He seemed innocent at first.
所以我也没太在乎
So I just went with it.
你知道他的名字吗?
Did you get his name?
他长什么样子?
What'd he look like?
有些胖
Sort of... overweight.
灰色头发
Grayish hair.
带着眼镜
He wore glasses. -Mm-hm.
可能40多岁
Probably in his 40s.
晚上 他说要开车送我们回家
At the end of the night, he offered to drive us home.
我上了车 但是…
I got in for the drive, but...
觉得不对劲
it didn't feel right.
感觉不对劲
It felt wrong.
我乞求凯丽留下来
I begged Kelly to stay with me.
但是我们吵了一架 她和他离开了
We had a huge argument and she left with him.
我发誓我不想让她离开 我…
I swear, I tried to get her not to go.
我试了一切方法
I... I tried everything.
他开的是什么车?
What kind of vehicle did he have?
一个面包车 浅灰色
[sniffs] A van. Light gray.
你有仔细观察车里面的样子了吗?
Did you get a good look inside?
很乱 车的后座被拆了
[Allie] It was messy. The back of the seats weren't there.
有很多毯子 还有个睡袋
There were lots of blankets and a sleeping bag.
睡袋?什么颜色?
Sleeping bag? What color?
红色吧
Re... red?
红色醋酸酯袋子的纤维在受害者身上 找到了 他车上有个睡袋
[Ruth] Red acetate-bag fibers found on the victim, and carries a sleeping bag in his vehicle.
阿丽 你做得很好
Allie, you did a great job.
可以向素描家描述他的样子吗?
Would you be willing to describe this man to a sketch artist?
阿丽怀特克劳德可以描述 他的样子以及车的样子
[Creed] Allie Whitecloud was able to provide a description of him and the vehicle.
那是很重要的信息 关键的信息
That was very important information. It was critical.
我是说 那是我们之前没有的信息
[Creed] I mean, it was... It was something that we hadn't had before.
她可以在素描家的帮助下描述出
As well as doing a composite drawing, with the assistance of an artist,
那个人和车的样子
of the person driving that van.
什么事?
Hey, you needed me?
把这个发给小组成员
I want you to get this out to the team,
媒体 所有人
the media, everyone.
我要大街小巷到处 都贴满这个
I don't want people walking two steps without seeing this face.
好的
You got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你提供给我们的信息 会帮助我们抓到他
The information you gave us is gonna help us catch this guy.
但是无论如何她不会回来了
Nothing's gonna bring her back, though.
嫌疑犯的样子真的很清楚
[Creed] We're getting a really good picture of a suspect.
所以现在我们情绪又高涨了
So it really heightened things.
虽然这是好事 但是
Although it was positive,
你还是要提醒自己
you still had to remind yourself that
我们要抓住这个人 因为 他会再次杀人…很快就会杀人
we got to get this guy 'cause he's... he's gonna kill again soon.
连环杀手看新闻是很正常的
It's not uncommon for serial killers to follow the news.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表