剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
and Governor Wilburn is staking his entire reelection on it,
威尔伯恩州长把连任的赌注 全都押在这上面了
something that I don't know that voters are able to accept.
我不知道选民们是否能接受
Then the voters are foolish.
选民都是傻瓜
Dr. Hanover is a true genius.
汉诺威医生是真正的天才
The governor is wise to be following his lead.
州长押宝在他身上是明智的
Enjoy.
请慢用
Thank you.
谢谢
I...
我...
I'm not sure how I'm even meant to do this.
我都不太清楚应该怎么吃
Well...
那么...
allow me to demonstrate.
让我来给你演示吧
First, a few drops of lemon.
先挤几滴柠檬汁
Then you take this little fork...
然后用这支小叉子...
and loosen the oyster from his shell.
把牡蛎从外壳上剥离出来
Then cocktail sauce, if you're a boor
如果你是喜欢妓♥女♥和雪茄的俗人
who likes hookers and cigars.
接着就加鸡尾酒酱
I prefer just a splash of mignonette.
我喜欢淋上木犀草酱
And then...
然后...
you just let it slide into your mouth.
直接把牡蛎滑进嘴里
It's like making love to the ocean.
就像是在跟大海做♥爱♥一样
I'm sorry, I think the fact that it's still alive as you eat it is...
不好意思 我觉得你吃的时候 它还是活着的...
Here.
来吧
Let me help you.
我来帮你
Just... open your lips.
直接... 张开双唇
Now swallow.
吞下去
It's tasty.
很好吃
So you believe in it?
所以你真的相信吗
What?
什么
The lobotomy.
额叶切断术
You really believe in it?
你真♥相♥信吗
If it does what they say it does, yes, absolutely.
如果真像大家说得那样 我就确实相信
A disordered mind cannot ease its own suffering.
混乱的头脑无法帮自己减轻痛苦
A person can be burdened by certain impulses and drives...
一个人可能会被某些冲动所累...
that are destroying their lives.
毁了自己的生活
But then aren't we playing God?
但我们是不是在扮演上帝
Aren't we saying there's one feeling that's right,
我们是不是在说 某一种感受是对的
and another feeling that's wrong?
另一种感受是错的
Well, there are rights and there are wrongs, Mrs. Briggs.
确实有对错之分 布里格斯夫人
I believe that.
我相信这一点
I believe it because I've seen it.
我会相信 是因为我亲眼目睹过
I believe there are some things that are worse to feel
我相信有些事情 与其去感受
than simply feeling nothing.
还不如索性毫无感觉
You know what?
你知道吗
I could go for a nightcap.
我打算去喝杯睡前酒
What do you say?
你想去吗
Yes. I would like that.
好啊 我很乐意
I think I want another one. Do you?
-我想再吃一个 -是吗
I do!
是啊
Are you sure you know where you're going?
你确定你知道咱们要去哪里吗
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's just... a little hole in the wall.
就是... 一家小小的酒吧
Relax.
放轻松啦
It's an adventure, remember?
这是一次冒险 记得吗
Well, this is lovely.
这里环境不错呢
Isn't it?
是吗
What'll you have? It's on me.
你想喝什么 我请客
I don't know, just...
我不知道...
I'm sorry. I have to go.
不好意思 我得走了
Mildred!
米尔德里德
Mildred, come on.
米尔德里德 拜托
Mildred, what is the matter? What is this place?!
-米尔德里德 怎么了 -这是什么地方
It's a women's bar.
这是女同酒吧
Why did you bring me here?
为什么要带我来这里
I asked you if you wanted a nightcap.
你问过你 要不要喝一杯
No, why did you bring me here?
不是 为什么带我来这种地方
Because I thought you were one of us.
因为我以为你跟我们一样
One of you?
跟你们一样
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道这是什么意思
I think you do.
我觉得你明白
And what would have given you that impression?
你为什么会这样觉得
Aren't you married?
你不是结婚了吗
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I... made an assumption.
我很抱歉 如果我胡乱猜测了
It seemed quite clear to me what was going on between us,
我们之间的事情 我觉得是很显而易见的
but I understand if that's not something
但如果你还没准备好去面对
you're ready to face yet.
我也可以理解
I don't like what you're insinuating, Mrs. Briggs,
布里格斯夫人 我不喜欢你的暗示
and I don't like your tone.
也不喜欢你的腔调
All right, fine.
好吧 行吧
I'm sorry. Let's just go.
我很抱歉 我们走吧
No, thank you, I will find my own way home.
不用 谢谢 我自己回家就行了
Mildred, don't be ridiculous. I'll drive you home.
米尔德里德 别闹 我开车送你回家吧
I will ask the bartender to call me a taxi.
我让酒保帮我叫出租车
Do not touch me! Mildred...
-不要碰我 -米尔德里德...
Hello, Edmund.
你好 埃德蒙
Thank you, Harold.
谢谢 哈罗德
You can unshackle his hands and wait outside the door.
你可以给他解开手铐 在门外等着了
My pleasure, sir.
好的 先生
I don't want to miss dinner.
我不想错过晚餐
They keep taking me away, and when I come back,
他们总把我带走 当我回来的时候
they say I already ate, but I didn't get nothing, you know?
他们说我已经吃过了 但我什么都没吃 你知道吗
And that's not fair 'cause everybody else already ate.
这不公平 因为其他人都吃过了
Take a seat, Edmund.
请坐吧 埃德蒙
Here?
这里吗
How are you feeling today, Edmund?
你今天感觉如何 埃德蒙
Just real warm, I guess, 'cause I'm feeling a little nervous.
有点热 因为我有点紧张
Well, Edmund, there's nothing to be nervous about.
埃德蒙 不用紧张的
I'm just here to get to know you.
我只是想要了解你
Okay, yeah, but lots of the times folks say that,
好吧 但很多时候 人们都会这么说
and then they try to read your mind.
结果只是想监听我的思想
That's why I'm so nervous, and...
所以我才这么紧张 而且...
that window's got a migraine, and it's giving me one too.
那窗口有偏头痛 搞得我也偏头痛了
Those ladies at the A&P,
超♥市♥的女士们
they were always trying to read my mind.
总想监听我的思想
That's why I killed them. Who?
-所以我才杀了她们 -谁
Those girls you say I killed.
你说我杀的那些女士
Maybe I did on account of them
也许我那么做 是因为
trying to switch my thoughts around behind my back.
她们想在我背后改变我的想法
I'm sorry, what girls are you meant to have killed, Edmund?
不好意思 埃德蒙 你杀死了哪些女士
Those girls you say I killed.
你说我杀的那些女士
They all lived together in a house.
她们都住在一间房♥子里
They were ballet dancers, and I followed them inside.
她们都是芭蕾舞演员 我跟着她们进去了
Says to 'em,"I ain't gonna kill you,"
我跟她们说 "我不会杀害你们"
but then you says I did kill them, so...
但你说我把她们杀了 所以...
Edmund.
埃德蒙
Those were four men you murdered.
你是杀死了四位男士
They were priests.
他们都是牧师
See, this is what I'm talking about.
你看吧 这就是我在说的
That's why I gotta talk to the dentist.
所以我得跟牙医谈谈
Why would you need to see a dentist, Edmund?
你为什么要找牙医 埃德蒙
Because I got radio mouth.
因为我有无线电嘴巴
I got radio mouth real bad, a bad case.
我的无线电嘴巴 情况很严重
And you're listening in too. I heard your voice before.
你也在监听 我以前听过你的声音
You're listening in and whispering these numbers,
你在监听 低声叨叨那些数字
but you don't know I can hear you 'cause the antenna's so good.
但你不知道 我能听到你 因为天线很好
What is"radio mouth"?
什么是"无线电嘴巴"
Well, see, I told them all before.
好吧 我以前告诉过他们了
These guys come into the rooming house where's I was staying,
那些家伙来到我住的公♥寓♥
four or five of 'em,
有四五个人吧
they said,"We want to sell you something,"
他们说 "我们想卖♥♥给你一点东西"
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表