剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
Of course.
当然
We both want that monster to get exactly what he deserves.
我们都希望那个恶魔得到他应得的下场
So, Mildred.
那么 米尔德里德
Why did you ask me here?
为什么叫我来这里
You rebuffed my advance in no uncertain terms.
你明确地回绝了我的示好
You told me I was presuming all the wrong things.
你说我完全误会了
I'm going to say one thing...
我要说一件事...
and then I'm going to ask you not to bring it up again.
然后 我要请你再也不要提及这件事
All right.
好吧
I do have feelings for you.
我的确对你有好感
Although...
尽管...
I don't entirely understand them.
我不完全理解我的感觉
So I need to do this my own way.
所以我要以我自己的方式去做
I understand completely.
我完全理解
It took me quite a while.
我也花了很长时间
I was very in love with a girl...
我深爱着一个女孩...
who went off to war.
她上战场去了
She was a nurse.
她是个护士
She...
她...
she didn't make it back.
她没回来
Isn't it funny, then?
那么 这难道不奇怪吗
That I'm a nurse.
我也是个护士
I forgot to tell you.
我忘了告诉你
Dr. Hanover has made me head nurse.
汉诺威医生让我做护士长了
He has? Yes.
-是吗 -是的
Well, congratulations.
祝贺你
It's a very big deal.
这可不是小事
So, I've decided to organize a dance.
所以 我决定组织一次舞会
Would you have any interest in attending?
你有兴趣参加吗
As my companion?
作为我的舞伴
Mildred.
米尔德里德
Nothing would make me happier.
我非常乐意
Good.
好
I'd like to have a room, please.
我想开一个房♥间 谢谢
This is our finest room.
这是我们最好的房♥间
We have two double beds,
我们有两张双人床
and I just washed the bathroom.
我刚清洗过卫生间
I wouldn't let my monkey stay here.
我不会让我的猴子住这种地方
Where's the next real city?
下一座真正的城市是哪里
There's Salinas and... Watsonville and...
萨利纳斯 沃森维尔 还有...
San Francisco.
旧金山
San Francisco.
旧金山
Mildred Ratched?
米尔德里德·拉契特
Where is she?
她在哪儿
She's room 10.
她在10号♥房♥间
I'm off to find more suitable lodging.
我去找个更合适的住处
You'll be hearing from me shortly.
稍后和你联♥系♥
I've taken over the top floor of this place.
我包下了这里的顶层
Though the wallpaper hurts my feelings.
不过他们的壁纸真让我难受
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm flying in my decorator.
我的装♥修♥师正坐飞机过来
Where's your monkey?
你的猴子呢
In her suite.
在她的套房♥
I never bring her to business meetings.
我谈生意从不带着她
No, I said lemon wedges.
不对 我说柠檬要切成一角一角的
Take it easy.
慢慢来
You look like a woman who knows her way around the world.
你像是个会处事 有主见的女人
I think we have that in common.
我们有这么一点共同点
So, I'll cut to the chase.
所以我就直说吧
I sent a man to do what was clearly a woman's job.
我派了一个男人去做女人的工作
You work for the doctor. Am I right?
你为那个医生工作 对吧
Yes.
对
He told me what he did...
他对我讲了他...
to your son.
对你儿子做了什么
My son was a wild child.
我儿子是个野孩子
For the life of me, I did not know what to do.
我一直不知道该怎么办
Then, one day, I heard this beautiful singing
然后有一天 我听到一阵优美的歌♥声
coming from the attic.
从阁楼传来
Just simple scales.
就是很简单的音阶
Over and over again, but it was beautiful.
不断反复 但很优美
As I climbed the attic stairs, I realized it wasn't singing.
我沿着阁楼楼梯往上爬 才意识到那不是歌♥声
It was a cello.
那是大提琴
He found a cello. I didn't even know we had one.
他找到一把大提琴 我都不知道我们有大提琴
And then I saw my son.
接着 我看见我儿子
He was sitting there, perfectly still.
他坐在那儿一动不动
Completely serene.
完全沉静
And he was playing these scales.
奏出那些音阶
Pitch perfect.
音准无懈可击
I remember...
我记得...
his...
他的...
beautiful little hands, somehow just knowing...
美丽的小手仿佛天生知道...
how to...
如何...
tremble against the strings...
揉弦...
just enough...
恰到好处...
to create the most beautiful...
奏出最美的...
fragile vibrato.
轻柔的颤音
It was the only time I ever saw my son...
那是我唯一一次看见我儿子...
just perfectly still.
那么静静地坐着
And that...
所以...
is why that Doctor...
这就是为什么那家伙...
Hanover, or whatever he's calling himself these days...
汉诺威医生 或者不管他现在管自己叫什么...
must die.
他必须死
I understand you completely, Mrs. Osgood.
我完全明白你的意思 奥斯古德夫人
I will be happy...
我很乐意...
to relieve you of this suffering.
解除你的这个痛苦
I would like one million dollars.
我想要一百万美元
I realize that is an enormous sum of money,
我知道这是一大笔钱
but I, too, have a family member who is helpless without me.
但我也有个亲人完全靠我照顾
And my circumstances will soon be such
而我的情况很快就
that I will not be able to provide for him as I have been.
不允许我再像以前那样去照顾他了
You're taking advantage of me.
你这是占我的便宜
You must understand, I am trying to protect my family.
你要理解 我是想保护我的家人
No one takes advantage of me.
没人可以占我的便宜
Dr. Hanover?
汉诺威医生
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I wanted to just ask you...
我想问你...
I was wondering if you would be willing...
我只是想知道 你是否愿意...
to go to the dance with me?
和我一起参加舞会
As my date.
作为我的舞伴
Yes, I'd like that.
好的 我愿意
My...
天啊...
Is there a... kind of corsage you would like?
你喜欢... 哪种花束
Why...
哦...
Gardenias, of course.
当然是栀子花
I'm very excited.
我好激动啊
Well, I'll leave you to your work, whatever that might be.
不管你在做什么工作 我就不打扰了
Hypnotherapy.
催眠疗法
For Miss Wells.
为威尔斯女士准备的
I've studied hypnosis, but never performed it.
我学过催眠术 但没有实践过
Patients displaying multiple personalities
呈现多重人格的患者
tend to be quite easy to hypnotize.
一般比较容易被催眠
Would you mind if I try it on you?
我能拿你试试吗
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
I would be delighted.
我很乐意啊
Please, sit.
请坐
This is a red-letter day for Betsy Bucket!
今天真是贝琪·巴克特难忘的一天
Just relax. Yeah.
-放松 -好
And stare at the spinning disc.
盯住这个转盘
You will begin to think only of sleep.
你现在心里只想着睡觉
With each exhale...
伴随每一次呼气...
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表