剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
Dr. Hanover!
汉诺威医生
Can't you recognize your superior?
你认不出你的上司了吗
Neither of you would even have jobs if it wasn't for me.
要不是我 你们俩都不会有工作的
You with that Halloween mask for a face.
你的脸像是戴着万圣节面具
And Nurse Bucket,
而巴克特护士
with your persistent ineptitude and pathetic advances.
则一贯无能 毫无进步
Which of you will take me to Edmund?
你们谁带我去见埃德蒙
Dr. Hanover.
汉诺威医生
Of course. It's nice to see you again.
当然 很高兴再次见到您
Lucia hasn't been the same without you here.
没有你 露西亚都不像样子了
I said not another step.
我说让你不许动
You think I'm scared?
你觉得我害怕吗
This is nothing compared to when a Nazi scumbag
这可比不上一个纳粹混♥蛋♥
put a Colt 1911 to my temple.
用一把柯尔特1911手♥枪♥ 抵着我的太阳穴
He pulled the trigger, but the gun jammed.
他扣动扳机 但枪卡壳了
Seconds later a mortar hit, blew him to 50 pieces.
几秒钟后 一枚迫击炮弹把他炸成粉碎
Only scalded half my face.
但也炸伤了我的半边脸
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Remember the dance?
你还记得舞会吗
I am not Charlotte.
我不是夏洛特
I am Dr. Hanover, I am your superior, and you...
我是汉诺威医生 我是你们的上司 而你...
You are trying to manipulate me.
你是想要操纵我
I'd never seen you so happy...
我从没见过你那么幸福...
dancing with Harold.
跟哈罗德一起跳舞
Remember?
你还记得吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yes.
是啊
I remember his eyes.
我记得他的眼睛
Those kind, sweet eyes, and...
善良亲切的眼睛 以及...
how he looked at me like...
他看我的眼神...
I was a normal woman.
就像我是正常女人
Then he killed him...
然后他把他杀死了...
right in front of me.
就在我眼前
What the hell was that?
那是什么声音
My... Edmund has done some monstrous things.
-我的天啊... -埃德蒙做过很可怕的事
But it is my job to understand why.
但我的工作就是弄清楚原因
You sh... shot... You shot Huck. You shot...
你把... 你开枪杀死哈克了
Take me to him, Nurse Bucket. Now.
带我去找他 巴克特护士 快点
Look what you've done.
看看你做了什么
You've killed him. Nurse Bucket!
-你把他杀死了 -巴克特护士
Not that way!
不是那边
My God. It's Huck.
我的天啊 是哈克
Nurse Bucket, are you okay?
巴克特护士 您还好吗
Who is that with you?
跟您一起的人是谁
Tell him it's all fine. I think I'm gonna faint.
-告诉他 没事的 -我觉得我要晕了
Tell him.
告诉他
It's fine, Mikey.
没事的 迈克
Who's your friend?
您的朋友是哪位
I said, who are you?!
您是谁呀
I was first chair violin
我是伦敦交响乐团的
of the London Symphony Orchestra, you shit.
首席小提琴手 混♥蛋♥
I played Mendelssohn for Prince Louis II of Monaco.
我为摩纳哥路易二世王子 演奏过门德尔松的作品
Who the fuck are you?
你算老几
Nurse Bucket. My, you look white as a ghost.
巴克特护士 您的脸色好白呢
And you look...
您看起来...
I don't know...
我不知道
huskier than a bear stocking up for the winter.
比为冬天储备食物的熊还要健壮
Thanks to your apple pies.
要感谢您的苹果派
Best in the state.
全州最好吃
Well, thank you, kind sir.
谢谢您了
We just want to pop down to see Mr. Tolleson just for a little second.
我们想去看看托尔森先生 就一会儿
Who is she?
她是谁呀
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle Blankley, yes.
伊莎贝尔·布兰克利 是的
She's a liaison for the Office of Prisoner Rights
她是囚犯权利办公室的联络员
from the American Civil Liberties Union.
公民自♥由♥联盟的人
The, Civil Liberties Union.
公民自♥由♥联盟
Yes, yes. She's... She's here to do a quick check
是啊 她是想过来看一下
to make sure that he's being adequately cared for,
确保囚犯能够得到足够的照顾
despite his imminent demise.
即使已经被判死刑
Of course, Missxa0Blankley.
没问题 布兰克利小姐
I think you'll see he's being treated with the utmost respect, ma'am.
您会看到 我们对他非常尊敬 夫人
Who are you calling "ma'am"? You priss.
你说谁是"夫人"呢 娘炮
Nurse Bucket, I'm sorry,
巴克特护士 对不起
I've been told there was a security breach.
有人告诉我这里有破坏安全的事件
Release him. Release Edmund Tolleson.
把他放了 释放埃德蒙·托尔森
You know I can't do that.
您知道 我是不能这样的
Now, let's... let's calm down, we can talk this out.
冷静一下 有话好说
He is my patient.
他是我的病人
This is my hospital.
这是我的医院
And yet everybody is talking to me
所有人跟我说话时
like I am some petulant child!
都像是觉得我是任性的孩子
You wanna release Edmund Tolleson?
你想释放埃德蒙·托尔森吗
Then you're gonna have to shoot me.
那得先把我杀死
Jesus Christ.
老天啊
Get the keys. Let him out.
去拿钥匙 把他放出来
Where's Mildred?
米尔德里德在哪儿
Who is she?
她是谁
I am Dr. Richard Hanover, you idiot.
我是理查德·汉诺威医生 蠢货
And I have risked everything to get you out of here,
我是冒着各种风险 过来救你的
because you and I, we have unfinished business, my boy.
因为我们还有没完成的任务 孩子
So you're a lunatic?
所以你是疯子呀
Fine by me.
我是无所谓了
Where are you going? Just a sec.
-你要去哪里 -等一下
I got a question for Nurse Bucket here.
我有个问题要问巴克特护士
Get in that cell!
快进里面去
I'll let myself in.
我自己进去
Where is she?
她在哪里
Where's Mildred?
米尔德里德在哪
I... I... I don't know.
我不知道
What did you do to her?! Nothing, Edmund.
-你对她做什么了 -什么都没做 埃德蒙
Mildred's a friend.
米尔德里德是我的朋友
Why is this lady breaking me out instead of her?
为什么是这位女士来救我 而不是她呢
Is this her plan?
这是她的计划吗
No, no. No, she...
不不不 她...
This... This wasn't her plan at all.
这完全不是她的计划
I mean, that's if she has a plan. I... I have no idea.
我是说 我不知道她是不是有计划
You lie to me one more time,
你再骗我一次
I'll paint your brains all over this fucking cell.
我就让你脑浆迸裂
What was Mildred's plan?
米尔德里德的计划是什么
I knew she had one.
我知道她计划好了
What was Mildred gonna do with me? No!
-米尔德里德要对我做什么 -不
I don't... I don't know!
我... 我不知道
Bullshit!!
胡说
She was going to kill you.
她想要杀掉你
She knew you'd get the electric chair,
她知道你要坐上电刑椅
and she didn't want to watch you suffer, so she...
她不想看你受罪 所以...
So what?
所以怎么样
She was... going to euthanize you.
她要对你实施安乐死
Yeah.
是啊
Let's go.
我们走吧
Well, I hope everything was up to snuff, Miss Blankley.
希望一切都符合标准 布兰克利小姐
Shit!
我♥操♥
Don't kill me.
别杀死我
I have children.
我还有孩子
I've got their pictures in my wallet.
我的钱包里有他们的照片
If you just let me show you.
不信的话 我给你们看
Don't move those fucking hands.
手不要动
I'm sorry.
对不起
God.
天啊
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表