剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
Leave him.
别管他了
You've done enough.
你做得已经够多了
You don't have kids.
你没有孩子
Coward.
胆小鬼
This way.
这边
Nice wheels.
车很不错
My first purchase after I recently came into some money.
我刚得到一笔钱 然后就买♥♥了这辆车
Courtesy of Nursexa0Ratched.
是拉契特护士给我的
You don't say.
不是吧
I look forward to continuing our work together...
我期待着继续我们共同的工作...
Dr. Hanover.
汉诺威医生
As do I, Mr. Tolleson.
我也是 托尔森先生
Together we make a fine team.
我们合作很愉快呢
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早啊
Anything?
有什么新闻吗
Truman's ordered the 24th Infantry into North Korea.
杜鲁门命令第24步兵团前往朝鲜
Forty-six Americans dead.
46名美国士兵死亡
At Osan, 130 wounded or missing.
在乌山 130人受伤或失踪
You know that's not what I was asking.
你知道我不是问这个
I do realize that.
我发现了
This line of questioning has become a morning ritual.
一连串提问 已经变成早晨的例行公事了
So, no.
所以 没有
It's been more than two years and no one has seen him.
已经两年多了 没人见过他
He escaped the hospital and disappeared, Mildred.
他从医院逃走后就消失了 米尔德里德
He's gone.
他消失了
She made good time.
她来得正好
Yes.
是啊
Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in.
哎哟哟 看看是谁来了
Mildred..
米尔德里德
My heaven.
我的天啊
This place is positively divine.
这地方简直太华丽了
It's so good to see you, Betsy.
见到你真高兴 贝琪
You, too.
我也是
I don't believe it. Mistletoe.
我不相信 槲寄生
I mean, I'm not out of the woods yet,
我是说 我还没有脱离危险
but the doctor said that the treatment is going better
但医生说 治疗进展
than she could have expected.
比她预期的要好
She's her star patient.
她是医生的明星病人
Well, I have to say that is just the most fantastic news.
不得不说 这是最棒的消息了
Thank you. The wonders they're working these days
-谢谢 -他们现在各种创造奇迹
with brand-new medications.
使用全新的药物
Did you know,
你们知道吗
they've discovered that a tuberculosis medication calledxa0lsoniazid
他们发现了一种叫异烟肼的抗结核药
can treat melancholy?
可以治疗忧郁
Or "depression,"
他们开始称之为
they're starting to call it.
"抑郁症"了
When I think of some of the things I was doing,
每当想起我过去做的一些事情
like the hydrotherapy, I shudder.
比如水疗 我就浑身发抖
It is so nice to be rid of them.
能摆脱他们 真是太好了
Who?
谁啊
Men.
男人们
I know neither of you have much use for them, but...
我知道你们都不太需要他们 但是...
But look at us.
但看看我们呀
Sitting here, sipping cocktails on a glorious Mexican beach.
坐在美丽的墨西哥海滩上 喝着鸡尾酒
Not a fellow to be seen.
旁若无人
Enjoying the lives that we've made for ourselves,
享受我们为自己创造的生活
three strong, independent women.
三位坚强独♥立♥的女性
I think it's just great.
我觉得简直棒极了
Mildred, you're awfully quiet.
米尔德里德 你很安静呢
I appreciate all the optimism.
我很欣赏你的乐观
I really do.
真的
But I don't feel quite...
但我感觉...
free from the past...
并没有完全摆脱过去...
the way you might.
跟你不太一样
Well, I know him.
我很了解他
He is my brother.
他是我弟弟
He's not finished.
他还没完呢
And he won't be finished until he comes for me.
他肯定要来跟我算账
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'm going to get my book.
我去拿我的书
Who is it?
谁呀
Who is it?
谁呀
Hello, Nurse Ratched.
你好 拉契特护士
I just came to tell you that I am completely cured.
我是来告诉你 我已经完全治愈了
And how did that happen?
你是怎么治好的
It's a marvelous thing.
简直不可思议
I started...
我开始...
bathing in the blood of the people I kill along the way.
我杀死的那些人 我用他们的血来洗澡
It's absolved me of all my sins.
这让我从罪恶中解脱出来了
Where's my brother?
我弟弟在哪里
You should try it.
你也应该试试
You've done a lot of killing, too.
你也杀过很多人
Where is my brother?!
我弟弟在哪里
I find it so interesting that you've returned to the water.
你又回到水里了 我觉得还挺有趣的
Tell me or I will shoot you.
告诉我 不然我就开枪了
Why...
为什么...
he's right behind you.
他就在你后面
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Sis.
姐姐
Don't ask questions you know the answer to.
何必明知故问
I'm here to kill you, and then I'm gonna kill myself.
我是来杀你的 然后我再自杀
Put us both out of our misery.
让我们俩都摆脱痛苦
You and I, we can't go on the way we are,
我们不能再这样下去了
we have too much damage on our insides.
我们的内心遭受了太多的伤害
Edmund!
埃德蒙
No, no, it's the way it's got to be.
不不 只能这样了
You betrayed me, Mildred.
你背叛我了 米尔德里德
The one person I loved.
你是我爱的那个人
How can I go on?
我怎么能继续下去
How can you?
你又怎么能呢
We can't run from it forever, so I figure...
我们没法永远逃避 所以我想...
how about we just fucking end it?
要不我们就结束这一切吧
Now you listen to me, little brother.
你听我说 弟弟
I am going to end it.
将由我来终结这一切
Eva Braun?
你是爱娃·布劳恩吧
I killed your man and I'll kill you, too!
你的丈夫是我杀的 我也要杀死你
Think you're gonna fucking kill me twice?
你以为能杀我两次吗
Is that what you're gonna do?!
你要这么做吗
What is it? What is it?
怎么了 怎么了
Darling. Darling, what is it?
宝贝 怎么回事
It's all right. It's all right. You're here.
没事的 没事的 你在这里
You're here, nothing is wrong.
你在这里呢 什么事都没有
Nothing is wrong.
什么事都没有
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's all right.
没关系
It's okay.
没事的
She's just early.
她就是来早了
Betsy, come on in. Hello. Thank you.
-贝琪 快进来吧 -你好 谢谢
Well, that drive took positively forever.
开车走了好长一段路呢
My God, you look fabulous.
天啊 你看起来太棒了
Mistletoe. Can you believe it?
槲寄生 你能相信吗
God, I could live down here.
天啊 我也乐意住在这里
Mexico.
墨西哥
Who would have thought it?
谁会想到呢
Though I have to say, I'm very happy where I am.
不过我要说 我对现状很满意
Mrs. Mayfair, what a doll.
梅菲尔夫人 她特别棒
She put her foot down
她的立场很坚定
and insisted that I be made permanent head of the hospital.
坚持让我做医院的院长
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表