剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
There was nothing I could do to protect him anymore.
我再也无法保护他了
Right now, there's something difficult I have to tell you.
有一件很难接受的事 我要告诉你
The doctors and nurses here,
这里的医生和护士
they want to give you hope...
他们是想给你希望...
that one day you can leave here and see your family again.
让你有一天能离开这里 再见到家人
But you deserve someone to show you mercy, Mr. Salvatore,
但你应该有人怜悯 塞尔瓦托先生
and so I have to tell you
所以我要告诉你
that I know for a fact that they are never going to let that happen.
我知道他们不会让你出去了
You are going to spend the rest of your life in here...
你要在这里度过余生了...
because your family doesn't ever want to see you again.
因为你的家人再也不想见到你了
It's something I wish someone had told me when I was young...
我真希望 在我年轻时 就有人告诉我这些...
so I could stop believing otherwise.
我就不用再抱有幻想了
How different I would be if someone had.
如果有人这样做了 我会多么不一样
But I have to tell you,
但我要告诉你
you have been subjected to enough pain.
你已经受够痛苦了
You deserve to be free from it.
你应该得到解脱
I am only gonna tell you this once...
我只告诉你一次...
but there is a letter opener on Dr. Hanover's desk.
汉诺威医生的桌子上有一把开信刀
I can take you there right now.
我现在就可以带你去
Would you like that?
你要吗
Si.
要的
Fellow Californians.
各位加州同胞
Hello, Jerry.
你好 杰瑞
Glad you could make it.
很高兴你能赶来
Miss Ratched.
拉契特小姐
Do you take me for an idiot?
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗
Nurse Bucket informed me
巴克特护士告诉我
that Father Murphy suffered cardiogenic shock.
墨菲神父是突发心源性休克
That's right.
是啊
Strange that the seal is freshly broken,
奇怪的是 封条是新开的
considering none of our patients are on this medication.
而我们的病人 都没有服用这种药物
Of course it would be dangerous
像墨菲神父这样的人
for somebody with Father Murphy's condition to take these.
服用这些药物 当然是很危险的
Wouldn't you say?
你觉得呢
Yes.
是的
I honestly don't know what you're asking me, Doctor.
我真的不知道你在问我什么 医生
Is there somebody in my office?
我的办公室里有人吗
Dr. Hanover, are you feeling all right?
汉诺威医生 你还好吗
God.
天啊
I don't...
我没有...
How'd he get in here?
他是怎么进来的
Clearly, he wasn't being supervised closely enough.
显然 对他的看护还不够
God damn that Bucket!
可恶的巴克特
Dr. Hanover. What am I going to do?
汉诺威医生 我要怎么办
The press is here.
新闻媒体都在呢
Dr. Hanover.
汉诺威医生
You are in a state of shock right now.
您现在处在惊恐状态
What has happened here is a tragedy, yes.
这里发生的是一场悲剧 没错
All my work. Everything, everything I'm fighting for...
天啊 我为之奋斗的一切...
I'll be exposed.
我完蛋了
This... this negligence will ruin me! Dr. Hanover.
这次疏忽会毁了我的 汉诺威医生
Will ruin me! Dr. Hanover, you must stop!
我完蛋了 汉诺威医生 您必须停下来
I will take care of this.
交给我处理吧
You stand up tall and proud, you walk out of this room,
请昂首挺胸地站起来 走出这个房♥间
face the governor, and you be quick about it. He's waiting.
面对州长 动作要快 他在等着呢
Yes.
是的
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
And Dr. Hanover.
汉诺威医生
When you have a moment with the governor after his speech,
等州长演讲后 你跟他会面时
you tell him you've offered me a position here.
请告诉他 你给了我一个职位
He will be pleased.
他会很开心的
Yes. Yes, of course.
好的 肯定的
He'll be pleased.
他会很开心的
I am a child of California.
我是加州的孩子
I'm proud to count myself amongst her native sons.
我很自豪 自己是加州的亲生子女
I was raised on the promise of this great state.
我是在伟大的加州成长起来的
What exactly are you doing in there?
你在里面做什么呢
Hello, Nurse Bucket.
你好 巴克特护士
Dr. Hanover asked me to wash the towels in his private bathroom.
汉诺威医生 让我清洗私人浴室里的毛巾
He asked you to wash his towels
他让你把他的毛巾
together with the linen from the patients' rooms?
跟病房♥的床单一起洗吗
Maybe you haven't been listening to his lectures,
也许你没有听过他的演讲
but Dr. Hanover believes all human beings are equal.
汉诺威医生相信 所有人都是平等的
I believe in the dreams of California,
我相信加州梦
dreams shared by every restless soul
那是所有不安平庸之人都怀揣的梦想
who pulled up stakes
他们背井离乡
and journeyed west to discover this land.
向西而行 来探索这片土地
A place where our tomorrows are better than our yesterdays,
在这片土地 我们的明天比昨天更美好
and where we do not shrink from the responsibility
在这片土地 我们不会逃避
that is our fellow man!
对同胞的责任
I promise you...
我向大家保证...
that we shall win together!
我们将一起取得胜利
Hanover, it's been a pleasure.
汉诺威 我很荣幸
Exceeded expectations.
完全超乎预期
Thank you, sir. We'll be in touch.
谢谢您 我们保持联♥系♥吧
Yes.
好的
And that nurse...
那位护士...
Ratched.
拉契特
Tell her I said goodbye.
替我跟她道别
There's not a lot of meat on her bones, but what's there is choice.
虽然她很瘦弱 但她是最佳人选
Let's go!
我们走吧
Edmund Tolleson, you're to be held at Lucia State Mental Hospital
埃德蒙·托尔森 你将被关在露西亚州立精神病院
for a period of 120 days,
关押期为120天
or until Dr. Richard Hanover can make the accurate recommendation
或者直至理查德汉诺威医生 就你是否适合受审
regarding your fitness to stand trial.
做出准确建议
During this time, you are still a prisoner of the state of California,
在此期间 你仍然是加州的囚犯
and will be treated as such.
并将受到囚犯的待遇
Edmund Tolleson?
埃德蒙·托尔森
Is that you?
是你吗
It's me.
是我
I found you.
我找到你了
I finally found you.
我终于找到你了
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
You're not going to die, Edmund.
你不会死的 埃德蒙
I promise.
我保证
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表