剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
commune with the animals.
跟动物交流
Why?
为什么
I'm so very, very sorry.
我很遗憾 非常抱歉
I'm here for you, Mildred.
我会支持你的 米尔德里德
I'm here for both of you.
我会支持你们俩的
It's a lovely day, isn't it, Mr. Tolleson?
今天天气不错 是不是 托尔森先生
These fatheads won't let me soap anymore when I shower.
我洗澡时 这些笨蛋不让我用肥皂了
Hygiene is the least of your problems.
对你来说 卫生已经无关紧要了
As you know, in two weeks, you will be executed.
你也知道 两周以后 你就要被执行死刑了
And despite your ghastly crimes,
尽管你犯过可怕的罪行
you are a human being
但你是一个人
who must not spend the entirety of his final days
最后的时光不应该全被囚禁在
confined to a cold, dark, sodden cell.
阴冷潮湿的牢房♥里
And as a Christian, I believe it is my duty
作为基♥督♥徒 我相信这是我的责任
to give you every final chance to make peace with God
给你最后的机会 与上帝讲和
and His beautiful Earth that you took for granted.
跟你认为理所当然的美丽地球 和平相处
Which is why every day,
所以 每天
I will allow you to come out into the sunshine
我会允许你出来晒晒太阳
and the fresh air and connect with nature.
呼吸新鲜空气 享受大自然
Did Mildred put you up to this?
是米尔德里德让你这样做的吗
Today you will spend time in the barn.
今天 你将待在谷仓里
This barn was Dr. Hanover's dream.
这间谷仓是汉诺威医生的梦想
He often talked about the ancient Greeks,
他经常说起古希腊人
who were the first to use animals
他们最先使用动物
to lift the spirits of the seriously ill.
来提振重病患者的精神
And he spoke of horses,
他还说过马
believing that they could tell a man's true character
认为马可以从一次互动中
from one interaction.
看出一个人的真实性格
Gentlemen, if you please.
先生们 麻烦了
You have one hour.
你有一个小时时间
Any issue, and we've been authorized to shoot you dead.
如果有任何情况 我们有权开枪打死你
Easy, fellas.
各位 放轻松
I'm not after no trouble today.
我今天不会惹麻烦的
Look at that.
快看啊
You take good care of that egg.
你要好好照顾这颗蛋
That's your egg.
这是你的蛋
Whatever you do, don't let them take it away from you.
无论如何 不要让别人把它拿走
They ought to call you Porky.
他们应该叫你猪小弟
Hi, Porky.
嗨 猪小弟
You're a sweetheart.
你太可爱了
Hello.
你好
Hi.
嗨
It's okay. Don't be afraid.
没事的 不用怕
Look at me.
看着我
You see me?
看到我了吗
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
Case Hitchen.
凯斯·希钦斯
You got any last words for the relatives of little Jimmy Stratton?
你对小吉米·斯特拉顿的亲戚 还有什么要说的吗
Yeah, I... I do.
是啊 有的
I'm real sorry for what I done...
我现在追悔莫及...
Thank you, Mr. Hitchen, that was very moving.
谢谢 希钦斯先生 非常感人
Can you just, turn him around for me there?
麻烦让他转过来吧
Son...
孩子...
My name is George Wilburn,
我叫乔治·威尔伯恩
I'm the governor of the great state of California.
我是加利福尼亚州的州长
And I want to tell you, when I was informed
我想告诉你 当我得知
that you were facing death by lethal injection
你因为杀害那名七岁的男孩
for killing that seven-year-old boy, I said to myself, "Well...
即将面临注射死刑时 我对自己说 "好吧...
he doesn't deserve that."
那不是他应得的下场"
That you deserve this.
这才是你应得的
You know what they used to call this old contraption?
你知道以前怎么称呼这台机器吗
Big Sparky.
电光椅
They put him away for awhile,
这东西已经封存很久了
but it's time we brought him out, put him back to work.
现在我们重新把它拿出来 继续使用
Now look, you can blubber all you want,
你看啊 你可以随意哭泣
like that little boy did when you slit his throat from ear to ear.
就像小男孩被你割断喉咙时那样
Or you can sit in the chair,
也可以坐在椅子上
be a man, and get what's coming to you.
像男人一样 接受应得的惩罚
Mr. Hitchen is now taking his seat in the chair.
希钦斯现在已经坐上电刑椅了
Atta boy. Looks like
-真乖 -看起来
the governor is going to address the family of the victim.
州长将对受害者的家属发表讲话
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
friends and family of that dear little boy, Jimmy Stratton...
亲爱的小吉米·斯特拉顿的亲朋好友们
I...
我...
I want you to know...
我希望你们知道...
I share your pain.
我也同样倍感伤痛
As long as I am governor,
只要我还是州长
the state of California will be a place of law and order.
加州就将拥护♥法♥律和秩序
You're gonna want to hear this.
你会想来听听的
Every law-abiding citizen will be able to sleep soundly at night
每位守法公民 晚上都能高枕无忧
knowing that their elected officials protect their family
知道他们选出的官员 将保护他们的家人
from bloodthirsty criminals.
不受血光之灾
And we'll do everything in our power...
我们会尽我们所能...
to make good on that promise.
来兑现承诺
Thank you.
谢谢
Warden, hold on a second, may I do the honors?
监狱长 等一下 能让我来吗
And now it looks like the governor is going to throw the switch himself.
现在看来州长要亲自开动开关了
Well, son.
孩子
May God have mercy on you...
愿上帝怜悯你...
because I ain't gonna.
因为我不会怜悯你的
The governor has thrown the switch.
州长已经合上开关了
The prisoner is...
囚犯正在...
Lord help us.
上帝保佑
Why didn't they...
为什么他们没有...
Something is wrong.
有地方出问题了
Something is terribly wrong, this is...
事情非常不对劲 简直...
This is simply beyond description.
简直无法形容
Calm down, calm down.
冷静 冷静
Everything's fine, you just relax. Everything's good.
没事的 放轻松 一切都很好
This man is just burning before our eyes.
囚犯在我们眼前烧着了
Why won't he stop this?
他为什么还不停下来
The...
囚...
The prisoner is...
囚犯正在...
The body is utterly unrecognizable.
尸体已经完全无法辨认了
He's been... Well, he's still burning.
他已经被... 他还在烧着
Lord have mercy on...
愿上帝怜悯...
Time of death: 8:21 a.m.
死亡时间 上午8:21
Hello, Governor.
你好 州长
Gwenny, it's good to see you.
格温 很高兴见到你
You remember Mildred Ratched?
还记得米尔德里德·拉契特吧
Miss Ratched.
拉契特小姐
What a fine surprise.
真是惊喜呢
Now, Gwendolyn didn't mention anything about your presence
我们约定这次会面时
when we agreed to this get-together.
格温多林没说你也会来
I hope it's no intrusion.
希望没有打扰您
It's no intrusion.
不会打扰啦
The luckiest man in the world
能有两位美女相伴
to be in the company of two stunners.
是我幸运之至呢
Miss Ratched, with your legs, Gwenny's rump,
拉契特小姐 你的长腿加上格温的翘臀
together, you could give Ginger Rogers a run for her money.
可以跟金吉·罗杰斯一较高下了
Sit down. Thank you.
-快坐吧 -谢谢
Yup.
是啊
What can I do you for?
有什么我能帮忙的
Well, Governor, we're here because I...
州长 我们来这里 是因为我...
I've...
我...
We believe in humanity.
我们相信人性
It's about Edmund Tolleson.
是关于埃德蒙·托尔森的
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表