剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
This is everything we've ever wanted.
这正是我们想要的
We have work to do.
我们还有工作要做
Nowhere do I want anything greater than
我不希望病人与员工比例
a ten-to-one patient-to-staff ratio.
超过十比一
Is that clear? That could be difficult, sir.
明白了吗 这有点困难 先生
Why is that difficult, Nurse Bucket?
为什么有困难 巴克特护士
Well, sir, it's Amelia. She hasn't shown up yet.
先生 是阿米莉亚 她还没来上班
What about Jackie?
那杰基呢
She's on vacation in Monterey.
她在蒙特雷度假呢
And who approved that? You, I imagine.
是谁批准的 我猜是你吧
Dr. Hanover, service came for you.
汉诺威医生 这是给您送来的
Phone call. A Dr. Richard Hanover.
理查德·汉诺威医生的电♥话♥
This is a big day for all of us.
对我们来说 今天是一个大日子
Doctors, nurses, and low-level attendants.
医生 护士和低级别护理人员
It is imperative that we live up to the expectations
我们必须达到期望
that attracted Gov. Wilburn's attention.
吸引威尔伯恩州长的注意
It is our moment to prove why this hospital is so special.
现在轮到我们证明 为什么这家医院如此特别了
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
Me?
我吗
I'm... I'm just here to help.
我... 我是来帮忙的
Every square inch of this facility needs to be spotless.
医院的每个角落都必须一尘不染
Every surface, I should be able to eat runny eggs off of it.
每处台面都要干净到能吃溏心蛋
No!
不要啊
Unruly patients need to be humanely tamed...
不守规矩的病人 需要被人道地控制...
and tranquil.
让其镇定
And you must all perform your duties
你们都必须履行自己的职责
in the utmost professional manner possible.
要尽可能地做到专业
Do I make myself clear?
我讲明白了吗
Absolutely, Betsy. Thank you so much.
是的 贝琪 非常感谢
Good. Now let's get to it.
很好 那我们去工作吧
Governor!
州长
Mio fratello...
我的哥哥...
Mio fratello...
我的哥哥...
voglio stare con te.
我想陪着你
The new barn will become the heartbeat of Lucia,
新谷仓将成为露西亚的脉搏
using all the latest advances in assisted therapy
利用所有最新的辅助疗法
to calm even the most troubled mind
让那些烦恼的心灵得到平静
before we even begin administering a single medication.
而不使用任何药物
That's marvelous. That's wonderful! Do you hear that, guys?
不可思议 太棒了 你们听见了吗
Yes, sir.
是啊 先生
Please, no.
拜托 不要
I do not wish to be photographed.
我不希望被拍照
What about Edmund Tolleson?
那埃德蒙·托尔森呢
What precautions have you taken
等他被转到这里 您要采取什么措施
to ensure your patients' and staff's safety when he arrives?
来确保病人和工作人员的安全
Where are you gonna chain him up? All right, come on.
您要把他锁在哪里 好啦 得了
Well, we don't chain anyone up.
我们不会把人锁起来的
He's a human being.
他可是个活生生的人
But as for the logistical problems of housing Mr. Tolleson,
但至于托尔森先生的病房♥安排问题
we found a solution that's both canny and budget-conscious.
我们想到一个精明又省钱的解决方案
As you may know, this facility was formerly a rest spa.
你们可能知道 这家医院以前是一个休息水疗中心
It actually has a wine cellar deep underground.
地下深处有一个酒窖
We've transformed that space
我们已经把那里
into a maximum-security holding area
改造成了安全级别最高的拘留区
where Edmund will be housed until he is evaluated.
埃德蒙将被关押在那里 直到他接受评估
A wine cellar. Are you kidding me?
酒窖 您在开玩笑吧
Come on now.
够了
Edmund Tolleson is not the story I brought you here to cover.
我带你们来 不是来聊埃德蒙·托尔森的
It certainly isn't the one you're going to run!
那可不是报道的内容
Dr. Hanover!
汉诺威医生
It's Father Murphy.
墨菲神父出事了
Get me a blanket. We need to make sure he stays warm.
拿毯子来 得给他保暖
What's going on? He collapsed.
怎么回事 他晕倒了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't touch him!
不要碰他
Don't you ever lay a hand on me!
你休想碰我一下
How dare you!
好大的胆子
Just wait for it!
你先等等
There, there. Keep breathing, keep breathing.
不要 不要 保持呼吸 保持呼吸
Stay with us, Father.
坚持住 神父
His blood pressure was dangerously low.
他的血压低到危险的程度了
The shock nearly killed him.
休克差点致命
Did you say shock?
你是说休克吗
I think someone gave him the wrong medication.
我觉得有人给他发错药了
There, Mister. Gov. Wilburn, how about a picture with me?
你好呀 先生 我是威尔伯恩州长 来合影吧
Come on. Let's go. Look this way, please.
来吧 拍一张 请看这边
Look into the camera, there you go. Big smile!
看着镜头 没错 笑一下
What's wrong with him?
他有什么问题啊
They just told him that his brother passed away, poor thing.
他们刚告诉他 他的哥哥去世了 可怜的家伙
Not that it would have mattered.
这还不是最惨的
He didn't know, but he wasn't getting furloughed anyway.
他还不知道 他是不会被准假的
His nephew called, said they didn't want him let out.
他的侄子打电♥话♥来 说他们不想让他出去
Look here.
看这边
Look up and smile.
抬起头来 笑一下
Miss Ratched, would you come with me, please?
拉契特小姐 您能跟我来一下吗
Doctor. The governor would like a word...
医生 州长想跟您...
How is the patient? Did he pull through?
病人怎么样了 挺过来了吗
Y... yes.
是啊
Fantastic.
太棒了
Look, I told the reporters and the photographers to go upstairs.
我让记者和摄影师上楼去了
You'll be on one side of the bed,
你站在床边
I'll be on the other, handing you the check for $75,000.
我站在另一边 把75000美元的支票交给你
The patient will be in the middle. Wha...
-病人就在中间 -什么...
I don't understand.
我不明白
Doctor, a dozen reporters just saw
医生 一群记者刚刚看到
a member of your staff save a man's life.
你们的一名员工救了一条人命
Let's not discourage them from putting that in the story,
我们不要阻止他们把这件事写进报道
and let's make sure they have a photo to go with that story.
而且要确保他们有配照片
I told you, I don't do photographs.
我说了 我不拍照的
We have... You're fine.
我们... 没事
She's the one that saved his life. I choose her.
是她刚才施救的 我选她吧
All right, gentlemen, one more shot and we're done.
好了 先生们 再拍一张就结束了
Great. Let's get one with the two of us.
太好了 咱俩合影一张吧
Please don't put your hand on me like that.
拜托不要这样搂着我
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I guess she works here now.
看来她要留下工作了
Hello, Mr. Salvatore.
你好 塞尔瓦托先生
I'm sorry about your brother.
你哥哥去世的事 请你节哀
I know how you feel right now,
我知道你的感受
not being able to be with him.
不能陪伴着他
Told that you're mad...
自己被说成是疯子...
when that's what's driving you mad.
但正是这件事让你发疯的
Isn't it?
对吧
I know how that feels.
我知道这种感受
I had a brother.
我有一个弟弟
He was the only family I ever had.
他是我唯一的家人
Well, the only family I ever knew, anyway.
是我唯一认识的家人
I remember my mother and father, but I can't picture them.
我记得妈妈和爸爸 但他们的形象都很模糊了
All I remember is a...
我只记得...
a feeling.
那种感觉
You see, I was taken away from them when I was very young...
我很小的时候就跟他们分开了...
and told that someday I would see them again.
他们告诉我 我还会再见到他们
That they would come for me.
他们会来找我
But that was a lie.
但那是谎言
They never did.
他们再没来找过我
And so all I had was my brother.
所以我只有我的弟弟
And then he was taken away from me too.
然后他也被从我身边带走了
And he needed me.
他需要我
He really needed me...
他特别需要我...
and I was helpless.
我非常无助
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表