剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
Clean one of those pots, boil some water.
找一口锅洗干净 烧点水
I'll throw in those stewed tomatoes.
我再把那些炖西红柿放进去
You just have to catch him first,
你负责抓住它
and wring his neck and pluck him.
拧断脖子 拔光羽毛
You want me to kill him?
你要让我杀死它吗
I mean, well, yeah.
是啊
You've never killed a chicken before?
你以前没有杀过鸡吗
I mean, it's no big deal.
这不是什么大事
Poor guy survived this long only to be...
可怜的家伙难得幸存下来...
Shit, Eddie.
我靠 埃迪
You can kill four priests and slit a nice guy's throat,
你能杀死四名牧师 割断一位无辜警卫的喉咙
but you can't kill a chicken to feed us?
却不能杀一只鸡来喂饱我们吗
It was your idea.
这可是你的主意
That chicken never had a mean thought.
那只鸡都没有过坏念头
It never did one bad thing.
从没做过坏事
Animals are not like people.
动物跟人不一样
Well, I suggest you watch and learn,
那我建议你好好看着 学习一下
because you're gonna have to do it next time.
因为下次就要由你来做了
So you grab it by the feet, so it's upside down like this.
要抓住两只爪子 把它像这样倒过来
And then you take the first finger
然后使用右手
and second finger of your right hand here,
把食指和中指放在这里
and you put your thumb under its little beak,
然后把拇指放在鸡嘴下面
and you tilt...
然后扭动...
and snap...
折断
and Bob's your uncle.
搞定了
And that's just his nervous system.
现在只是神经反射了
He's dead.
它已经死了
He's not in any pain.
已经感受不到痛苦了
Really?
不是吧
You couldn't watch me?
你都不敢看吗
I'm okay.
我没事的
I'll clean him, just...
我来清洗吧
show me how.
告诉我怎么弄
There, boys and girls.
你们好 小朋友们
Hi.
嗨
The doctor tells me you're out of the woods.
医生告诉我 你脱离危险了
How do you feel?
感觉如何
Like I've been shot.
像是被枪击过
I don't recommend it.
我不建议你去体验
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, you look good.
你看起来很不错
No, I don't.
没有 并不好
But thank you.
不过谢谢你
Every time I laugh,
每次我笑
it feels like I'm being stabbed in the chest with a hot poker.
感觉都像被一根滚烫的火钳捅了一下
At least I'm laughing.
不过至少我能笑出来
So that's something.
所以这是好事呢
Wanna know my favorite animal?
想知道我最喜欢什么动物吗
I sure do.
当然了
My favorite animal goes, "Woof." Nurse?
-我最喜欢的是"嗷呜嗷呜" -护士
Miss Briggs is not a child.
布里格斯小姐不是孩子
Would you please find her some age-appropriate programming?
麻烦找一些适合她年龄的节目吧
No, please.
不用了
I asked her to put it on.
是我让她放这节目的
Makes me feel like a kid.
让我感觉自己还是孩子
I've always loved puppets.
我一直很喜欢木偶
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you tell me what animal that was?
你能告诉我 那是什么动物吗
I know.
我知道
It was a duck.
是鸭子
That's right.
没错
Would you care to have a seat?
你能坐下来吗
I could use some company.
我需要有人陪伴
I know another animal.
我还知道另一种动物
What sound does your animal that you're thinking of make?
你在想的动物是怎么叫的
This animal goes, "Cheep, cheep, cheep."
那种动物的叫声是"吱吱吱"
There was a...
在我的寄养家庭...
a little puppet theater in the basement of the house I grew up in.
地下室里 有一个小型的木偶剧院
You don't say.
真的吗
Some kids have all the luck.
有些孩子就是很幸运呢
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I am now.
现在感觉很好
I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, I...
我...
I told the governor that I would meet him in Stockton
我告诉州长 明天早上 我会去斯托克顿
tomorrow morning for a campaign stop,
找他参加竞选活动
but the doctor told me I'm not allowed to drive myself yet.
但医生告诉我 我还不能自己开车
So I thought...
所以我想...
if you would be so kind...
如果你愿意...
Modesto is right on the way.
可以顺路去莫德斯托
We could see a marionette show
我们可以看一场木偶表演
and have a nice dinner afterwards.
然后美餐一顿
Make an evening of it.
尽情享受一晚
Maybe even a...
也许甚至可以...
an overnight.
一起过夜
You could hold on to my car and...
你可以开我的车...
drive it back here by tomorrow's rounds.
把它开回来 还能赶上明天查房♥
What do you think?
你怎么想
I don't want to do that.
我不想那么做
Well...
好吧...
Well, then, forget it.
那就当我没说
Just an idea.
就是随便想想
I mean the puppet show.
我是说木偶表演
I don't see why we would want to do something like that.
我不明白我们为什么要做那种事
Because I thought it would be fun, Mildred.
因为我觉得会很有趣 米尔德里德
That's all.
仅此而已
Yes, but we're not children.
是啊 但我们不是孩子了
Well, you know what?
你知道吗
Sometimes...
有时候...
I wish that we were.
我真希望我们还是孩子
I wish that I could've met Mildred Ratched
我希望早点遇到米尔德里德·拉契特
before the world got to her.
赶在她变得世故之前遇到她
Before somebody convinced her that the only way to survive
以免有人抢先告诉她 想要生存
is to build a wall around herself...
就要在自己周围筑起高墙
and never let anybody in.
不让任何人进入
Ever.
绝不允许
I'm sorry, I think you misunderstand.
抱歉 我觉得你误会我了
Actually, I think I understand perfectly.
我觉得我完全明白你的意思
And I can't do this anymore.
我没法继续这样下去了
This little...
这种...
I don't even know what to call it.
我都不知道要怎么形容
This little game of cat and mouse.
这种猫鼠游戏
It's obvious that what I have to offer...
很明显 我能给予你的...
you're not interested in.
你并不感兴趣
And that's fine.
没关系
But...
但是...
life is just too short.
人生苦短
And nearly dying...
这次濒临死亡...
is very illuminating in that regard, so...
在这方面 让我参悟很多 所以...
So Mildred, I'm sorry for having wasted your time.
米尔德里德 抱歉耽误你的时间了
And I guess I'll have to forgive you for having wasted mine.
看来我也要原谅你耽误我的时间了
I'll go.
我去
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起去
I want to.
我想去的
You're right, it...
你说得对...
sounds fun.
听起来很有趣
You...
你...
You getting hurt...
你受伤了...
and almost...
差点...
It was very illuminating for me, too.
这也让我参悟到很多
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表