剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
you feel sleep spreading through your body.
你感觉睡意扩散至你的全身
A deep...
深深的...
profound sleep.
沉沉的睡意
Also...
而且...
with each breath...
伴随每一次呼吸...
as you fall into a deep sleep...
你沉入深深的睡眠...
you realize...
你意识到...
you wish to go to the dance alone.
你希望一个人去舞会
Or perhaps not go to the dance at all.
或者也许根本不去
What?
什么
What are you talking about?
你说什么啊
I wouldn't miss that dance for anything.
我无论如何也不会错过舞会
I don't think this is working.
看来不管用
Well, no, I...
不 我...
Yeah, I was gonna say, I don't feel hypnotized at all.
是的 我正想说 我一点没有觉得被催眠
Maybe, I guess it's...
也许 我猜只是...
it just doesn't work with everyone?
它不是对谁都管用
Yeah. Yeah.
-对 -对
So, were you going to pick me up?
那么 你去接我呢
Or should we just meet here, or...
还是我们就在这里见面 或者...
Hey there, Doll-baby.
你好 多莉宝贝
Did you hear about the dance?
听说舞会的事了吗
I went out and bought the prettiest pink dress I could find.
我出去买♥♥了 我能找到的最漂亮的粉红裙子
I've never been to a dance before.
我从没参加过舞会呢
Mother didn't trust me enough.
妈妈信不过我
Dancing wasn't allowed in any of the foster homes I grew up in.
我小时候待的那几个寄养家庭都不允许跳舞
I took a look at your file.
我看了你的档案
I read about what you did to those priests.
上面写着你对那些牧师做了什么
Do you think I'm a monster?
你认为我是个恶魔
No.
不
You said...
你说...
one of those men...
他们中的一个人...
raped your mother, then abandoned her.
强♥奸♥了你母亲 然后又抛弃了她
That man put rage inside you.
那个人在你的内心埋下了愤怒
And I know what that feels like...
我知道那是什么感觉...
because I have it in me, too.
因为我的内心也有愤怒
I wish we could run out of here.
我希望我们能逃出这个地方
That we could go far, far away.
跑到遥远的地方去
Run through a moonlit field, laughing.
跑过月光下的田野 一路欢笑
Nobody telling us how we gotta live.
没人告诉我们应该怎样生活
We could be free...
我们可以摆脱...
from whatever you and I did in our past.
我们过去做过的任何事
That would all be over.
一切都结束
We wouldn't have a past.
我们没有过去
Only the future stretching out ahead of us as far as we can see,
只有未来在我们眼前展开
all the way to the horizon.
一直铺展到天际
I'd like that very much.
我希望能如此
I love you, Dolly.
我爱你 多莉
Nurse?
护士
Yes, I'm coming.
我这就来
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
I told the guards you had lice,
我告诉警卫你生了虱子
so they wouldn't escort me inside.
他们就不跟着我进来了
Cover up, please.
围上点儿 谢谢
I hatched us a plan.
我想出一个计划
I'll prove to everyone at that dance that I'm certifiable.
我会在舞会上向每个人证明 我是不折不扣的疯子
All I need from you is something small and metal and sharp.
我只需要一小件金属利器
I'll start screaming like I've been possessed.
我会像被附体了一样嚎叫
And then I'll cut myself.
然后我会割伤自己
Good.
很好
Hell no!
绝不
You can kiss my gold-medal-winning ass,
我是金牌得主 你这下♥贱♥东西
you low-down motherfucker!
只配亲我的屁♥股♥
Charlotte, hypnosis is harmless. I ain't gonna let you Svengali me!
-夏洛特 催眠是无害的 -休想用妖术控制我
Hitler's gonna walk through that door
希♥特♥勒♥随时可能
any minute. And individuals suffering
-从那扇门走进来 -患有多重
from multiple personalities... We got to be prepared!
-人格障碍的人... -我们得做好准备
...are generally very easily hypnotized.
一般比较容易被催眠
Do I have your permission?
你同意我实施催眠吗
Thank you, Apollo.
谢谢你 阿波罗
And thank you,xa0Ondine, and Baby Taffy.
谢谢你 盎丁和太妃宝贝
But right now, Charlotte...
但现在 夏洛特...
I want you to keep staring at the disc...
我要你盯住转盘...
and think only of sleep.
心里只想着睡觉
Sleep.
睡觉
Going sound...
沉沉地...
sound asleep.
沉沉地睡去
Are you asleep?
你睡着了吗
You're shit.
你是人♥渣♥
You're nothing.
你什么都不是
I played Shostakovich's Concerto No. 1...
我曾演奏肖斯塔科维奇的第一协奏曲...
You're passing into a deep... in A minor...
-你马上就会沉沉睡去... -A小调...
profound sleep. For King Leopold of Belgium.
-沉沉入睡 -我为比利时利奥波德国王演奏
Going deeply to sleep.
沉沉入睡
And Charlotte, as you fall asleep...
夏洛特 在你即将入睡之际...
please thank Apollo,
请感谢阿波罗
and Ondine and Baby Taffy for protecting you,
盎丁和太妃宝贝 感谢他们保护你
and always keeping you safe.
一直确保你的安全
Are you there, Charlotte?
夏洛特 你在吗
Yes.
我在
Yes.
我在
Please open your eyes.
请睁眼
Hello, Charlotte.
你好 夏洛特
It's me.
是我
Dr. Hanover.
汉诺威医生
You experienced a severe trauma,
你经历了严重的创伤
and several personalities emerged from your psyche,
你的内心分♥裂♥出几个不同的人格
as a way to protect you from the pain of that trauma.
保护你免受创伤的痛苦
I want you to tell me what happened to you.
我想让你告诉我发生了什么事
If I tell you...
如果我告诉你...
they'll make me go away again, and...
他们又要让我走开了 而...
I don't want to go away.
我不想走开
The others aren't here, Charlotte.
他们不在这里 夏洛特
It's just you and I.
只有你和我
And you needn't be afraid to tell me what happened to you.
你不用怕 可以告诉我发生了什么事
You're safe, Charlotte.
你是安全的 夏洛特
Two years ago...
两年前...
I was traveling to the University of Maryland to attend a lecture.
我去马里兰大学听一门课
Walking home, it was late and I was alone.
回家的路上 天晚了 我独自一人
I was attacked by four young, white men.
四个白人男青年袭击了我
They beat me and...
他们打我 还...
threw me into the trunk of a car.
把我扔进一辆汽车的后备箱
They drove me to an abandoned house.
他们把我带到一个废弃的房♥子
They dragged me into the basement, and...
把我拖到地下室 然后...
they beat me again.
他们又打我
Did they rape you?
他们强♥奸♥你了吗
No.
没有
I thought they were going to.
我以为他们会强♥奸♥我
They took off my clothes and locked me in a closet.
他们扒掉我的衣服 把我锁在柜子里
I don't know how long I was in there.
我不知被关了多久
You do know.
你知道
Nine days.
九天
Nine days.
九天
Every day, they would pull me out of the closet and,
每天他们都把我拉出来
hit me or chase me.
打我 或者赶着我跑
They made me eat dog food.
他们逼我吃狗粮
One of the boys didn't want to be involved.
其中一个小伙子不想参与
He kept pointing out that
他多次指出
some of my wounds were getting infected
我因为坐在自己的粪便里
from sitting in my feces.
有些伤口已经感染了
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表