剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
That doubled my salary right then and there.
立刻给我的工资涨了一倍
And now I know where I'm spending my two weeks' vacation every year.
现在我知道 要去哪里度过两周假期了
♪ Down Mexico way ♪
♪ 一直到墨西哥去 ♪
Enjoy, ladies.
轻慢用 女士们
Thank you. Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉
Your newspaper.
您的报纸
Thank you.
谢谢
Anything?
有什么新闻吗
She asks me that every day.
她每天都要这样问我
That's interesting.
很有趣呢
What is it?
怎么了
Multiple murder in Chicago.
芝加哥发生多起谋杀案
What's so interesting about it?
有什么特别的呢
They were seven nurses.
有七名护士被害
Sorry to bother you, Miss Ratched,
抱歉打扰 拉契特女生
but you have a telephone call.
有您的电♥话♥
Hello, Edmund.
你好 埃德蒙
How'd you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我的
Because I know every thought in your head
因为你有什么想法
the moment you have it.
我都能立马知道
I knew you wouldn't stop.
我知道你不会停手的
And I knew you'd do something to try to get my attention.
我知道你会做一些事 来吸引我的注意
Did you like my tribute?
你喜欢我的礼物吗
The nurses' massacre?
护士大屠♥杀♥
It was a clue.
那是一条线索
Well, Edmund.
好吧 埃德蒙
You have my full attention.
你成功吸引我的注意力了
Aren't you wondering how I found you?
你不奇怪 我是怎么找到你的吗
I know that someone I know sold me out.
我知道是我认识的人出♥卖♥♥♥我了
And when I find out who that someone is...
等我查清楚那个人是谁...
I will make them pay dearly for it.
我会让他付出沉重代价的
You ought to listen to me now, sis.
你先听我说 姐姐
I don't have to.
不必了
You're going to tell me that I betrayed you.
你是要告诉我 我背叛了你
And that you're coming for me.
你要来报复
And that I should be very afraid.
我应该感到害怕
Well, let me tell you something, little brother.
让我告诉你 弟弟
You are the one who should be afraid.
你才应该感到害怕
Because I am coming for you, Edmund.
因为我要去找你 埃德蒙
I was first chair violin of the Vienna Philharmonic.
我是维也纳爱乐乐团的首席小提琴手
If Mozart heard you,
如果莫扎特听到了
he'd take that hat off your head and shove it up your ass.
他会把你头上的帽子摘下来 塞到你屁♥股♥里
Can it, will ya?
闭嘴吧 好吗
Why are you always laying into me?
你为什么总是骂我
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
I just asked you to change the radio.
我只是让你换换台
Okay, ladies.
好了 女士们
Let's hit the road.
我们出发吧
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表