剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
I think he might have been the one who told the police.
我想可能是他报的警
Because late at night...
因为那天夜里...
on the ninth day, an officer came and unlocked the door.
第九天 一个警官来打开了门
He told me he would let me go
他说 如果我不起诉那几个年轻人
if I agreed not to press charges against the boys.
他就可以放我走
I think it might have been one of thexa0boys' father.
我想他可能是其中一个年轻人的父亲
He had a clean set of clothing with him.
他带来一身干净的衣服
He gave me five dollars and...
他给了我五美元 然后...
drove me to the bus station.
开车送我到汽车站
Thank you, Charlotte.
谢谢 夏洛特
Go back to sleep.
睡觉吧
When I snap my finger...
听见我打响指...
you'll awaken.
你就会醒来
You and you alone.
你 只有你一个人
You will realize that your trauma is in the past.
你会意识到 你的创伤已成过去
And while you will never forget it...
虽然你永远不会忘却...
this event no longer controls you.
但那段经历已经不能再控制你了
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Relieved.
如释重负
Under hypnosis,
经过催眠
the subject described kidnapping and torture.
患者描述了 被绑♥架♥和殴打的经历
She was locked up in a closet for nine days
她曾被关在一个柜子里九天
and repeatedly beaten.
反复遭到毒打
I think I helped someone today.
我想我今天帮助了一个人
I really helped someone.
我真的帮助了一个人
Ready to cut a rug?
准备好去跳舞了吗
Nice to see you.
见到你很高兴
Come on in.
快请进
How's the book club, anyway?
读书会怎么样了
Still can't believe they voted me out.
我还是不敢相信他们居然把我开除了
Who knew they could do such a thing?
谁知道他们能做出这种事来
And all because I'm an alcoholic, whatever that means.
就因为我是个酒鬼 谁知道什么意思
Betsy, is that beef Stroganoff?
贝琪 那是酸奶炖牛肉吗
Yes, it's just a little recipe off a Libby's can I've been working on,
是的 是我照着利比罐头上的食谱学的
because you never know
因为你永远不知道
when a gentleman callerxa0might darken your door.
什么时候会有位绅士不请自来
You really have it bad for that Dr. Hanover.
你还真是爱那个汉诺威医生啊
I would like to put your dancing skills to good use.
我想好好利用一下你的舞技
See, Dr. Hanover and I
汉诺威医生和我
will be attending the hospital dance together.
要一起参加医院举办的舞会了
You're kidding me.
开玩笑吧
I gotta say...
我得说...
it was the gifts that melted his heart.
是那些小礼品软化了他的心
Decadent.
很美味
Lilies of the valley.
铃兰花
These remind me of my dear, departed mother.
让我想起了我已故的亲爱的母亲
Thank you.
谢谢你
I knew the feelings were there,
我知道他对我有意思
but he is so intimidated by me.
但他又怕我
I knew he wouldn't ask me to the dance himself.
我知道他不会主动请我去参加舞会
So, I asked him.
所以我就邀他了
Yes.
好的
Yes, I will go to the dance with you.
好的 我愿意和你去参加舞会
See, I'm not head nurse anymore.
你看 我不再是护士长了
So there's none of that pesky power dynamic.
所以没有那些讨厌的上下级关系了
He's free to be himself.
他尽可以做他自己
And after the dance...
舞会之后...
My.
天啊
Who knows? I...
谁知道呢 我...
I wouldn't be surprised if we were
如果我们一个月之内就开始
honeymooning within a month.
度蜜月 也不足为奇
I hate weddings, but yours I'll come to.
我讨厌婚礼 但是你的婚礼我一定参加
I want this love affair to start off on the... on the right footing,
我希望我们的恋情有一个良好的开端
so, I really need to brush up on my dancing.
所以我得好好恢复一下我的舞技
So, since you're an old flapper,
你一直是个时尚女郎
I thought maybe you could help me practice my fox-trot,
所以我想也许你可以帮我练习一下 狐步舞
my box step...
方形舞步...
my waltz.
华尔兹
I got your back.
交给我吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I've never seen you look so happy.
我从没见过你这么开心
Well, there are two things in this world that make me feel right in myself.
这世界上有两件事让我开心
And one is Dr. Hanover, and the other...
一个是汉诺威医生 另一个...
is revenge.
就是复仇
Mildred Ratched.
米尔德里德·拉契特
I hate that stuck-up bitch.
我恨死那个清高的贱♥人♥了
Yeah.
对呀
I made nice with her, so she'd think that we were friends,
我和她表面讲和 让她以为我们是朋友
but you know...
但你知道...
I wouldn't shed a tear if she dropped dead tomorrow.
她要是明天就死掉 我绝不会掉眼泪
You know what I mean?
明白我的意思吧
I am just trying to protect Dr. Hanover,
我只是在保护汉诺威医生
because she is up to something.
因为她不怀好意
I can smell it.
我闻也能闻出来
So, when I'm at the dance with Dr. Hanover...
所以 当我和汉诺威医生 在舞会上...
cradled in his not overly large
他那并不过分粗壮
but still quite strong arms...
但仍然强健有力的臂膀搂着我的时候
you will be keying into her room,
你要溜进她的房♥间
rifling through her stuff like a truffle pig,
像松露猪一样搜检她的物品
looking for all the dirt that you can.
找出任何你能找到的赃证
I love this!
我喜欢
How many?
几个人
Table for one, please. Sure.
-一个人 谢谢 -好的
What are you doing here? She's here, I saw her!
-你来干什么 -她在这儿 我看见了
Who? Lenore,
-谁 -丽诺尔
the woman I told you about.
就是我跟你说过的那个女人
She wants to kill me. I... I need to stay here.
她要杀我 我得待在这儿
No, no, no, you need to listen to me.
不 不 你得听我说
Just calm down... Please!
-冷静 -拜托
I'm falling apart, Nursexa0Ratched!
我要崩溃了 拉契特护士
For several years now, I've been...
几年了 我一直...
I've been abusing several different medications.
我一直在过度服用几种药物
I need help!
我需要帮助
Stop that.
别哭
Stop that!
别这样
If you want me to help you,
如果你让我帮助你
then I need to think.
那我就需要想想
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Has she gone to the police?
她报♥警♥了吗
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
I don't think so, no.
我觉得没有
Well, maybe there's a reason for that.
也许是有原因的
She must have secrets, too.
她一定也有秘密
And that makes her vulnerable.
这成了她的软肋
You should go back to the hospital.
你应该回医院
Tell the guards there's a...
告诉警卫 有个...
an ex-patient of yours...
有个你以前的患者...
a woman,
一个女的
and she's threatened your life.
她威胁要你的命
You'll be safe there for now.
在那里你暂时是安全的
You can sleep in your office. Now, go!
你可以睡在办公室 快走
You shouldn't be seen here.
不能让人看见你在这儿
If you do what I tell you,
按我说的做
you will be all right.
你不会有事的
Hello.
你好
What were you thinking?
你想什么呢
Now he knows you're here.
现在他知道你在这儿了
I'm not crazy.
我没疯
Well, he's holed up at the hospital under armed guard.
他躲进医院了 有武装警卫
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表