剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
I don't know that I have purpose.
我不知道还有什么意义
Huck.
哈克
Huck.
哈克
Don't you worry, Mildred.
别担心 米尔德里德
Your secret's safe with me.
我会替你保守秘密的
Well, I gotta say, Louise,
必须要说 露易丝
I have underestimated you.
我真是低估你了
Here I thought you were some blowsy, alcoholic jazz baby,
我还以为你总是邋邋遢遢 醉醺醺的
and it turns out you're a prize-winning truffle pig.
原来你是一只厉害的松露猪
Don't I know it.
我也没想到呢
You should have seen me, scurrying into her room
可惜你没看到 她离开去舞会以后
after she left for the dance, just like you said.
我就照你说的 迅速溜进了她的房♥间
I was rooting through her things
我翻找她的东西
like a junkie sniffing around for smack.
就像是瘾君子四处搜寻毒品
It was well worth it.
果然没有白费力气
By the way, that pimento loaf you gave me was so divine.
顺便说一句 你给我的甜椒面包太棒了
I gotta have the recipe.
一定要把食谱告诉我
Sure. Sure.
没问题
Now that I don't understand.
我有点没搞明白
It's just a lot of telephone numbers, or notes.
只是一堆电♥话♥号♥码或便条
And somewhere there's a hand-drawn map,
在某个地方 还有一张手绘地图
and it looks like a man's handwriting to me.
在我看来 像是男人的笔迹
I'm no detective, mind you, but I'm thinking maybe...
我不是侦探 但我想也许...
I missed my calling.
我错过了适合我的职业
Now those really threw me for a loop.
这些东西着实让我困惑
Why is this skirt so obsessed with a mass murderer?
为什么一个女人 对一个杀人狂如此着迷
Is she some kind of pervert,
她是不是变♥态♥
or something?
或者什么的
But then,
但是后来
I looked under the bed.
我看了看床下面
What is that?
那是什么
A recorder!
一台录音机
You talk and it records you... I know what a recorder is.
-能把对话录下来... -我知道录音机的功能
Just help me with it.
帮我一把
Give it to me.
给我吧
Our friend Nurse Ratched knows how to turn it on.
我们的朋友 拉契特护士 知道如何打开录音机
Not so proficient at knowing how to turn it off.
但不太清楚如何关掉它
She recorded a very...
她录下了一段...
informative exchange with a certain gentleman.
跟一位先生之间很有信息量的交流
No. I have no interest
算了 我可没兴趣听
in listening to Mildred Ratched fornicate.
米尔德里德·拉契特的约炮录音
No, it's not that kind of exchange.
不是那种交流啦
The gentleman in question is a priest.
这位先生是一位牧师
Don't panic. This isn't what it looks like.
不用慌 跟看上去不一样的
Well, this is what it looks like.
好吧 这东西跟看上去是一样的
Close the door and sit, please.
把门关上 过来坐下吧
I think I can help you,
我觉得我可以帮你
but we're going to need to start being honest with each other.
但我们要开始对彼此坦诚相待了
I listened to the tape.
我听过录音带了
You see, Father...
你要知道 神父...
Edmund Tolleson is my brother.
埃德蒙·托尔森是我弟弟
He wasn't born a monster.
他并非生下来就是恶魔
Somebody turned him into one.
他是被逼成那样的
God bless you, Father.
上帝保佑你 神父
I know what a lobotomy sounds like, Mildred.
我知道额叶切断术是什么声音 米尔德里德
The hammer on the ice pick.
用锤子敲击冰锥
The wet cracking sound as it pierces the skull
冰锥穿透头骨 进入额叶时
and enters the frontal lobe.
发出的湿裂声
That's why you came to the hospital, I presume.?
我猜这就是你来医院的原因吧
To save your brother.
为了救你弟弟
Which, you know, is understandable, I guess.
我觉得这是可以理解的
Though, performing a lobotomy on a man
不过给一个男人做额叶切断术
whose only crime was
而他唯一的过错
surviving an encounter with Edmund Tolleson?
只是跟埃德蒙·托尔森相遇后 幸存下来了
That's a little harder to wrap one's head around.
这就有点难以理解了
I'm not the only person who knows, Mildred.
不是只有我知道这件事 米尔德里德
So if something were to happen to me, if I went missing...
所以如果我发生什么状况 如果我失踪了...
well, then that other party would take this information to the police.
我的同伴就会把这些信息交给警方
Which I have not done.
我还没有报♥警♥
As of yet.
目前没有
I'm so tired...
我好累...
of all the running
我厌倦了逃跑
and all the lying.
厌倦了欺骗
The things I've done.
我所做的事情
I know the difference between right and wrong,
我知道对与错之间的区别
and still I've done things that even I cannot believe.
但我还是做了自己都难以相信的事
He's my brother.
他是我的弟弟
We were treated like animals.
我们曾经被像动物一样对待
Worse than animals, and he saved me from it.
还不如动物 是他救了我
He saved my life.
他拯救了我
So I made a promise to myself
所以我下定决心
that I would do whatever it took
我会尽我所能
to repay him for that kindness.
来报答他的恩情
To free him...
去拯救他...
from a fate I knew he didn't deserve,
无论他做了什么
no matter what he'd done.
我觉得他不该被那样对待
Now I don't know what I think he deserves.
现在我都不知道他应该被怎样对待了
Well...
好吧...
he shouldn't be put to death.
他不该被判死刑
And that's what's coming to him, for sure.
不过他即将迎来这样的下场了
But someone like Edmund should be studied.
但埃德蒙这种人 应该被研究一下
Killing him doesn't serve anybody.
把他杀死 对别人没有任何好处
You've been lying a long time, Mildred.
你是一直在撒谎了 米尔德里德
Listening to that recording brought to mind
听完这段录音 让我想起了
all the suspicions I had about you when you first arrived.
你刚来时 我对你充满怀疑
I phoned the office of Army records.
我给军队档案办公室打过电♥话♥
I was wrong.
我错了
You were in the service, as your résumé stated.
你确实服役过 就像你的简历写的
You were a nurse.
你是一名护士
But the records didn't mention the manner in which you were discharged,
但档案里没有提到你为什么被免职
and I wonder if you might want to tell me what happened.
你能不能告诉我发生了什么
No.
没错
I wasn't a nurse.
我不是一名护士
I had no training, so I lied and said I did.
我没有受过训练 所以我撒谎说我培训过
I wanted to be a nurse.
我想成为一名护士
I wanted to help people.
我想要救死扶伤
And I felt a calling,
我感受到一种使命感
a genuine calling that I knew was deep and abiding and true.
发自内心的使命感 那是由来已久的真情实感
I was an orphan.
我是个孤儿
Poor, without an education.
非常可怜 没有受过教育
So I just did it.
所以我就那么做了
I lied.
我撒谎了
Is there anything I can do to help you?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Yes.
是的
All I was guilty of
我的罪过
was showing these men mercy when no one else would.
就是在没有别人可怜他们时 对他们施以仁慈
But then it got me into trouble.
但这让我陷入了麻烦
Nurse Ratched,
拉契特护士
quite a number of soldiers under your care
你负责的很多士兵
appear to have died of asphyxiation
似乎都死于窒息
without any wounds to their throat or lungs.
但他们的喉咙和肺都没有受伤
Sir, I stand behind the treatment I've provided
长官 对于我负责的每位军人
for every serviceman who's come under my care.
我提供的护理都是没有问题的
I have a sterling reputation.
我的名声很好
Just ask my superiors...
你可以去问我的上级...
Your superiors are why I am talking to you.
就是你的上级让我找你的
They recommended a court-martial.
他们建议把你告到军事法庭
One look in your eye and I can see plain as day
只要看你一眼 我就能看出来
you're as guilty as hell.
你绝对有罪
But they won't be able to prove it.
但他们是无法证明的
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表