剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
And who... are you?
你又是谁呢
You're nothing!
你什么都不是
You're noooo...!
你一文不值...
Charlotte?
夏洛特
Hitler!
希♥特♥勒♥
You're Adolf Hitler!
你是阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
I knew you'd try and find me someday,
我知道 总有一天 你会找到我
but I found you instead, you Nazi son of a bitch!
但我先找到你了 你这混♥蛋♥纳粹
Charlotte, it's me, your doctor. Dr. Hanover...
夏洛特 我是你的医生 汉诺威医生...
You changed your little mustache.
你把小胡子剃掉了呢
Well, you ain't fooling nobody...
你骗不了任何人的...
Adolf!
阿道夫
You remember me?
你还记得我吗
Apollo?
阿波罗
I'm the motherfucker that won all them gold medals
就是我在你们举办的奥♥运♥会上
at your Olympics.
赢得了所有金牌
And that same motherfucker gets to kill you!
你的生命也将终结在我的手中
Nurse Ratched?
拉契特护士
There's a woman on the phone for you.
有一位女士打电♥话♥找您
Thank you.
谢谢
This is Nurse Ratched.
我是拉契特护士
Where are you?
你在哪里
Lock the door and stay where you are.
把门锁好 不要出去
I'm on my way.
我马上过去
I can't remember what happened.
我不记得发生什么事了
I swear, I can't remember.
我发誓 我不记得了
There... There was someone at the door, so...
当时有人敲门 所以...
he threw me in the closet,
他就把我关在壁橱里了
and then I can't remember what happened.
后面发生的事 我就都不记得了
Suddenly, I was...
突然之间 我就...
I was sitting on the bathroom floor,
坐在浴室地板上了
and I was covered in blood.
身上都是血
And I came out and I found him...
我走出来就发现...
I found him just... just lying there.
我发现他躺在那里
Did I do this? Did I? Did I? Charlotte, listen to me.
-是我做的吗 是吗 -夏洛特 听我说
I swear I didn't mean it. Sit down.
-我发誓我不是故意的 -坐下吧
I didn't mean to, but I must have! Please sit down, deep breaths. Sit.
-我不是故意的 但肯定是我做的 -先坐下 深呼吸
My God! Listen to me.
-我的天啊 -听我说
My God!
我的天啊
I know that this wasn't your fault.
我知道这不是你的错
You cared very much for Dr. Hanover
你非常关心汉诺威医生
and would never willingly do anything to harm him.
不会做任何伤害他的事情
But unfortunately, the police are not going to understand that.
但可惜警♥察♥不会明白的
And I'm afraid you don't have much time.
恐怕你的时间不多了
Let's get you cleaned up.
让我帮你清理一下吧
I brought your clothes.
我给你带衣服来了
Bus 387, San Diego, boarding now.
387路巴士 前往圣迭戈 现在检票
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Put large luggage in the stowaway cabins.
请将大件行李放在行李舱里
That bus leaves for San Diego in five minutes.
五分钟后 这辆巴士就要出发去圣迭戈了
Cross the border into Mexico, on foot.
步行穿过边境 进入墨西哥
Make your way to Ensenada.
你自己去恩塞纳达吧
There's a psychiatric hospital there called San Luis.
那里有一家 叫圣路易斯医院的精神病院
You will be safe there for now.
你到那里 就暂时安全了
It's all right.
没事的
There's $50 in that suitcase.
行李箱里有50美元
If you telephone me in a few weeks,
如果几周后 你给我打电♥话♥
I might be able to send you a lot more.
也许我可以再给你一些钱
Thank you, Mildred.
谢谢你 米尔德里德
I don't feel I'm deserving of such kindness.
我觉得我配不上你的善良
What...
怎么...
What is it?
怎么了
What about Dr. Hanover?
那汉诺威医生怎么办呢
I'll take care of that.
交给我来处理吧
Hi, there.
你好啊
Well, I did not expect to see you.
我没想到会见到你
And now to payment.
现在该给你报酬了
Pleasure doing business with ya.
很高兴跟你做生意
I've waited so long for this moment.
为了这一刻 我等待很久了
Mother.
妈妈
This doesn't fix anything, Mother.
这也于事无补的 妈妈
I know that.
我知道
But now...
但是现在...
we can finally rest knowing that that man has paid
那个人已经为他对你犯下的罪行付出了代价
for the terrible thing he did to you.
这件事总算画上句号♥了
What about what you did to me?
那你对我做的事呢
You're the one who hired him.
是你聘请他的
You're the one who's kept me cooped up in here, hiding me
是你把我关在这里 把我藏起来的
because you're so, so ashamed. No...
-因为你觉得很丢人 -不是的
Yes, Mommy.
是的 妈妈
No. Yes.
-不是的 -是的
You love your monkey more than you love me.
你爱你的猴子 胜过爱我
No. Yes, you do, Mommy.
-不是的 -就是的 妈妈
I don't. I love you.
没有 我爱你
My darling boy.
我的宝贝儿子
I love you.
我爱你
I hate you, Mother.
我恨你 妈妈
And now you're going to pay for all the things you've done to me.
现在你要为你对我所做的一切 付出代价了
Yes, I'm looking for Mildred Ratched.
是啊 我找米尔德里德·拉契特
Can you tell me which room?
您能告诉我是哪间房♥吗
I heard your car pull up.
我听到你停车的声音了
Hello, Anna.
你好 安娜
It's been a long time, Milly.
好久不见 小米
Who is this, a distant relation?
这是谁呀 远房♥亲戚吗
Up yours, Louise.
滚远点 露易丝
If you'll follow me, please.
请跟我过来吧
I still blame myself for what happened to you and Edmund.
对于你和埃德蒙的遭遇 我一直很自责
I was the one that found them for you.
是我帮你们找到寄养家庭的
No.
没有啦
You were our guardian angel.
你是我们的守护天使
Angels don't make mistakes like that.
天使不会犯这种错误的
That couple, I thought they'd be the perfect foster parents.
我以为那对夫妻会是完美的养父母
When I found out what they did to you and Edmund,
当我发现他们那样对待你和埃德蒙
I... I wanted to gouge out their eyes myself.
我都想动手挖出他们的眼睛
"Their murder was ruled a justifiable homicide"?
"他们的遇害被裁定为正当杀人"
I didn't know that.
我不知道呢
It was the state that put you into that house, after all.
毕竟是政♥府♥允许他们收养你们的
Afterwards, Edmund was sent to a home for delinquent boys.
后来 埃德蒙被送到了少管所
I went there. What?
-我去过那里 -什么
When?
什么时候
It's where I saw him.
我是在那里见到他的
When? When did you see him?
什么时候 你什么时候去见他的
When I got out of the foster system,
我从寄养家庭出来以后
I contacted every juvenile facility in the state,
我联♥系♥了州内所有的少管所
and no one would tell me if they had my Edmund.
没有人愿意告诉我埃德蒙是否在押
So I started visiting them, one by one.
所以我开始一个个地去实地考察
And it took two years, but I finally found him.
花了两年时间 终于找到他了
Edmund!
埃德蒙
Hi.
嗨
Mildred.
米尔德里德
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我四处找你
Well, you found me.
你找到我了
And just in time, too.
而且来得正是时候
I'm getting out of here in a week.
还有一周 我就要出去了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, next Wednesday.
是啊 下周三
8:00 a.m.
上午八点
Edmund.
埃德蒙
I will be here.
我会来接你的
I'll take you with me.
我接你出去
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表