剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
...well, then you're a nurse."
你就是护士了"
I must say you're a very impressive woman, Miss Ratched.
我必须说 您很了不起 拉契特小姐
And clearly passionate.
显然也很有激♥情♥
But unfortunately... May I venture one last query, Doctor?
但可惜... 我能冒昧问最后一个问题吗 医生
Do you believe the human mind can be cured?
您相信人的心灵可以被治愈吗
I do.
是的
But it's not about belief.
但这跟信仰无关
It requires no act of faith.
不需要信仰之力
I've seen it with my own eyes.
我亲眼见到过
I have not.
我没有
But I hope you'll believe me when I tell you
但我希望您能相信我
it is all I want in the world.
这就是我的全部追求
Miss Ratched, you're...
拉契特小姐 您...
one of the more interesting women I've had the pleasure of meeting,
我非常荣幸 认识您这样有魅力的女士
but I'm sad to say that
但我很遗憾地说
until I can secure more funding from the state,
在我获得更多加州政♥府♥资助之前
I simply don't have the resources to bring you on.
我没有足够的资源来雇您
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But when there is an opening, please trust that I will consider you.
如果有空缺 请相信我会考虑您的
Well...
好吧...
if there's one thing I've learned, Doctor...
我很清楚一件事 医生...
it's that life can be quite unpredictable.
世事难料
Thank you for your time.
非常感谢您的时间
The sheets were not ironed correctly,
床单没有熨好
the bedpans were a disgrace,
便盆很不像话
and Amelia, too much smiling.
阿米莉亚 你笑得太过了
I mean, could we have less teeth and more work?
能不能少露几颗牙 多做点工作
Thank you all for your help.
谢谢你们的帮忙
And the towels, were they folded by the blind?
还有毛巾 是瞎子叠的吗
Come on.
走吧
Hello.
您好
I'm looking for Amelia Emerson.
我想找阿米莉亚·爱默生
She's not home, and I'm about to head out on a sales call.
她不在家 我要出去做销♥售♥拜访
Something I can help you with?
有什么事吗
I'm just an old high school friend passing through town.
我是她的高中老同学 正好路过镇上
Maybe you could give her a message?
您能给她捎个口信吗
What was your name?
您叫什么名字
Arlene. Arlene Bauer.
阿琳 阿琳·鲍尔
The question is, is this an attempt at avoiding the death penalty,
问题是 这是为了逃避死刑
or is Edmundxa0Tolleson really crazy?
还是埃德蒙·托尔森真是疯子
He's being transported from San Quentin Prison
他从圣昆廷监狱 被押送到这里
for psychiatric evaluation.
进行精神评估
Law enforcement is keeping some of the details under wraps,
执法部门没有透露部分细节
but word is that one of the victims was almost beheaded.
但有消息称 一名受害者几乎被斩首
That concludes our special report on the Clergy Killer.
关于牧师杀手的特别报道就到这里了
And now... Do you think you could do me a favor?
现在... 您能帮我一下吗
This killer gives me the chills,
这名杀手好吓人
and I'm not talking Bela Lugosi chills.
不是贝拉·卢戈西的恐怖电影那种吓人
Although, I'd sell my soul for a date with him.
我宁愿出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 换来跟贝拉·卢戈西约会
I'd let him sink his teeth into me and suck me dry
我愿意让他咬住我 把我的血吸干
as if he really were Count Dracula.
就像他演的德古拉伯爵那样
If you could just do...
如果您可以...
I read all these papers, and none of them describe
我看了所有报纸 所有报道都没说
what this Edmund fella actually did to those priests.
埃德蒙到底对那些牧师做了什么
Now, what favor can I do for you?
说起来 需要我帮您做什么呢
If anyone calls asking for Arlene Bauer, could you let me know?
如果有人打电♥话♥找阿琳·鲍尔 您能告诉我吗
It's a little joke between me and an old friend.
我在跟老朋友开玩笑
And is Arlene Bauer paying for another night's room,
这位阿琳·鲍尔是另付一晚的房♥费
or are you two splitting the bill?
还是你们俩分摊房♥费呢
A smile like that could melt ice.
那样的微笑可以使冰融化呢
So I've been told.
我也听说过
Well, I don't like it.
不过我不喜欢
A lady in my position could go so far as to say you're leering.
站在女士的角度 可以说你在抛媚眼
A gentleman in my position can't help it
站在男士的角度
when he's staring at a beautiful woman like yourself.
盯着你这样美丽的女士 可以说是情不自禁
No, I'm not married.
没有 我没结婚
I've never done this before.
我以前从没做过这种事
Do you think we could just sit?
你觉得我们可以先坐下吗
Actually, can you sit on that corner?
你能坐在那边的角落吗
So what do we do now?
现在要做什么呢
Let's pretend we're husband and wife who've just had a fight.
让我们假装是夫妻 刚吵了一架
What was the fight about?
因为什么吵架呢
Children.
孩子
You want them, but I don't.
你想要孩子 但我不想要
I believe they're nothing but a burden,
我觉得孩子就是拖油瓶
but you believe a family isn't a family without them.
你觉得没有孩子 家庭就不完整
What are you doing?
你在干什么
So when do we make up?
那我们什么时候和解呢
We don't.
不会和解的
You leave.
你离开了
Why would I leave?
我为什么要离开
Because...
因为...
you'll think you're right,
你认为你是对的
and I'll think I'm right.
我认为我是对的
Then we'll both realize it's not going to work.
然后我们都意识到 这样是行不通的
And then we'll get a divorce.
然后我们就离婚了
Only to find soon after that I'm pregnant.
然后就发现我已经怀孕了
And you will convince me to keep it.
你会说服我留着孩子
And then you'll die.
然后你就死了
I'll raise it for a few years till I can't do it anymore,
我会抚养孩子几年 直至难以为继
and then I will leave her on a doorstep.
然后我就把她遗弃了
I'm sorry, I don't see what the problem is.
抱歉 我不知道有什么问题
When you're ready, you know where to find me.
等你准备好 你知道去哪里找我
Is that all you got?
就这样吗
Arlene Bauer,
阿琳·鲍尔
you have a phone call.
有你的电♥话♥
You should take your coat off.
你应该把外套脱掉
It's warm in here.
这里很暖和
Do you need a drink?
你想喝什么吗
Walter is an excellent bartender.
沃尔特是一位出色的酒保
Look, I don't know what you think you saw.
听着 我不知道 你觉得自己看到什么了
I know what I saw.
我很清楚自己看到什么了
What is it you want?
你想要什么
Your job.
你的工作
And since there aren't any positions available,
由于没有空缺职位
I have been forced to create one myself.
我被迫只能自己创造一个空缺了
What makes you think my husband will believe you?
你凭什么认为我丈夫会相信你
And what am I supposed to tell him?
我要怎么跟他说呢
Tell him this town is poison...
告诉他 这座小镇被玷污了...
and that you want to get as far away from it as possible.
你想尽可能地远离这里
For your daughter.
为了你们的女儿
How would you feel about your hospital
如果让您的医院
being the cornerstone of the governor's reelection campaign?
成为州长连任竞选的基石 您觉得如何呢
What is there to say? I'm...
我能说什么 我...
I'm speechless.
我受宠若惊啊
Your facility,
您的医院
your bold new ideas,
您大胆的新想法
their proven results,
那些经过验证的结果
this will force voters to see the governor in a whole new light.
这些会让选民们 对州长产生全新的认识
Not as a musty old bureaucrat,
他不是老朽的官僚
but as a forward-thinking progressive.
而是一位有远见的改革派
A leader who can rehabilitate a lost segment of the state workforce
是一位领袖 能让失去劳动力的人们恢复健康
and move them back into the economy.
让他们回归经济建设
I believe this will swing momentum back to us...
我相信这将帮我们扭转势头...
and the governor into his reelection.
助力州长的连任
So, Doctor.
所以 医生
What do you say?
您觉得如何
I can't believe it, sir.
难以置信 先生
Our hospital. I mean, your hospital...
我们的医院 我是说 您的医院...
...finally getting the recognition it deserves.
终于得到应有的认可了
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表