剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
and I'm not going to take it anymore.
我不会再容忍♥下去了
You will never speak to me again. Do you understand?
今后你不要再和我说话 明白了吗
If you do...
如果你再招我...
I will strike you.
我就揍你
I will strike you in the face!
我就揍你这张脸
That poor woman. Someone should go after her.
那个可怜的女人 应该有人跟着她
Well, if you won't, I will.
你要是不去 我去
Ready?
准备好了
What happened?
怎么了
He said unspeakable things to me.
他对我说了些难以启齿的话
Betsy, please, calm down.
贝琪 冷静些
It was all in my head.
都是我一厢情愿
The whole time, I was making it up.
一直以来 都是我白日做梦
And I knew it.
我就知道
Betsy, listen to me. You're all right.
贝琪 听我说 你没事
Now just breathe, and don't let him rob you of your pride.
深呼吸 别让他剥夺了你的尊严
Do you have a compact or something?
你有没有化妆包之类的
Let's get you cleaned up and back out there.
我们帮你整理一下 再回去
No! I can't.
不 我做不到
No, I will never even show my face there again.
不 我再也无法 在这个地方抛头露面了
Don't let him do that to you.
别让他影响你
Christ.
上帝啊
Fuck!
该死
Betsy.
贝琪
Listen to me.
听我说
Dr. Hanover is a dope fiend
汉诺威医生是个嗑药的瘾君子
and a basket case who doesn't deserve someone like you.
他是个神经病 他不配有你这样的女人
Someone strong and caring and opinionated,
你坚强 关心人 有主见
who knows what she wants.
知道自己想要什么
That's what you are, Betsy, a real woman.
你就是这样的人 贝琪 一个真正的女人
Do you have a comb?
你有梳子吗
That is the only thing you are guilty of.
这是你唯一的错误
Now let me do this.
让我帮你
That's why he would want to hurt someone like you. It's okay.
所以他想要伤害像你这样的人 没关系
Because you wake up every morning,
因为你每天早上一醒来
and without even trying,
不用刻意去做
you are tenacious, clever and wise.
就那么坚强 那么聪明 那么智慧
You are a thousand wonderful things that
你是一个这么优秀的人
that walking pile of garbage will never be, do you hear me?
那个人♥渣♥不如你的千分之一 你知道吗
You're stunning.
你美极了
Can you help her with her lipstick? Yes.
-你能不能帮她补补口红 -好
What in God's name is wrong with you?
你到底是什么毛病啊
No. I will not speak to you, I will not listen to you ever again...
不 我不要和你说话 我再也不听命于你了
Quit your mewling, you pathetic little child.
别唧唧歪歪的 你这个没出息的小孩
You had one task,
我交给了你一个任务
and I was very clear.
我说得很清楚
You only had to do it for one night.
你只要这一晚上给我做到即可
You have destroyed that woman.
你把那个女人给毁了
I don't care.
我不在乎
From this day forward, you will never bark another order at me again.
从今天起 你不能再对我发号♥施令
Do you understand? I am your superior!
明白吗 我是你的上司
Of that...
关于这个...
you are very, very mistaken.
你是大错特错了
Showtime.
好戏开场
Drop the gun!
把枪放下
It's all right.
没关系
It's all right, drop the gun.
没关系 放下枪
You're nothing! You're a...
你们什么都不是 你们...
You're nothing!
你们什么都不是
You're shit!
你是人♥渣♥
You're nothing!
你什么都不是
You're all...
你们都...
I am Ondine!
我是盎丁
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做
Why did you have to shoot her?
你为什么开枪打她
She was coming right at us, I didn't have a choice.
她冲着我们过来 我别无选择
You didn't have to kill her!
你没必要打死她
You're okay. Stay with me.
你没事的 坚持住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
坚持 坚持住
We did it! We're free, we did it.
我们成功了 自♥由♥了 我们自♥由♥了
We'll be paying for that...
我们会付出代价的...
someday.
会有那么一天
Spill the blood of an innocent,
杀害一个无辜的生命
you end up paying. What about the guard,
-总要付出代价的 -那个警卫呢
what did he ever do?
他干了什么
The guard was fair game! What about Harold?
-那个警卫该死 -哈罗德呢
Quiet down, okay?
安静 好吗
We are free, Edmund.
我们自♥由♥了 埃德蒙
Come out with your hands up!
举起手来 下车
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表