剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
only to access the site of the frontal lobe,
只是为了钻到额叶的位置
while its quivering underbelly can be more easily accessed
但薄弱部分其实更容易进入
through one of the skull's thinnest points...
只需穿过颅骨最薄的部分...
the eye socket.
眼窝
No.
不是吧
Behold... the transorbital lobotomy.
大家看好了... 经眼框额叶切断术
As if designed to comfort any queasy onlookers,
这种手术旨在减轻旁观者的恶心反应
the procedure benefits from the everyday nature of its instrument.
这要得益于所用器械的日常特性
A simple tool that John and Jane Q. Public already have around the home.
这是普通人家里就有的简单工具
An ice pick.
冰锥
God... Would you stop that?
-天啊... -你能别这样了吗
Wait.
等等
Are you going to stick that in her eye?
你要把锥子插到她的眼睛里吗
Above the eye,
在眼睛上部
against the thin layer of bone at the top of the eye socket.
紧贴着眼窝顶部薄薄的一层骨头
My God, I think I'm gonna be sick.
天啊 我觉得我快要吐了
Just stop.
别这样了
And we tap the ice pick,
我们轻敲冰锥
driving it five centimeters into the frontal lobe.
使其进入额叶5厘米
Look.
看啊
My peach.
我的桃子
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
That is unacceptable!
简直无法接受
Are you a nurse, Miss Bucket?
巴克特小姐 你是护士吗
Or a lily-livered hausfrau?
还是胆小的主妇
If you don't have the stomach for a procedure
如果你的胃口不能承受
that could revolutionize the field of medicine,
这项可能彻底改变医学的手术
perhaps you should find other employment!
那也许你应该去另谋高就
Now, go change a goddamn bed pan!
你出去换便盆吧
Both of you!
你们俩都去
Dr. Hanover, please continue.
汉诺威医生 请继续吧
The ice pick is driven through the top of the eye socket.
冰锥穿过眼窝顶部
Once inside...
进入以后...
the ice pick is pivoted 40 degrees...
将冰锥旋转40度...
...then returned to a neutral position,
然后回到中间位置
and driven a further two centimeters.
再进入2厘米
And pivoted around 30 degrees each side, cutting outwards...
每边旋转30度 向外和向内...
and inwards.
分别进行切割
The sequence is repeated in the other lobe.
在另一侧颞叶重复同样操作
And the procedure is complete, with no noticeable bleeding.
手术就完成了 没有明显的出血
Simple.
很简单
Elegant.
很讲究
Thank you.
谢谢
That will be all, you're all dismissed.
就这些了 解散吧
Excuse me.
借过一下
I feel as if I've seen the future.
我觉得好像已经看到未来了
You have.
就是的
I'm happy to be sharing this with you, Mildred.
我很高兴跟你分享 米尔德里德
You're not like those other women.
你跟其他女人不一样
You're different.
你很不同
That's something my mother used to say about me.
我妈妈以前也总这么对我说
And while I don't believe she meant it as a compliment...
虽然我觉得她不是在夸我...
I certainly do.
但我确实是这样想的
One thing does occur to me, Dr. Hanover.
我想到一件事 汉诺威医生
The refinement, the...
完善手术
sophistication of this procedure,
改进术式
is not reflected in some of the other practices
这种精神 在医院的其他地方
in place at this hospital.
根本没有体现出来
There's a patient here, Edmundxa0Tolleson.
这里有一位病人 埃德蒙·托尔森
While other patients are allowed to shower under armed guard,
其他病人可以在武装警卫监督下洗澡
Edmund remains shackled.
埃德蒙仍然被绑着
Lathered up and hosed down like a circus animal.
像马戏团里的动物一样 给他打肥皂 再用水管冲
Well, frankly, it seems barbaric.
坦白说 感觉这样很野蛮
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Here.
给你
From now on, you'll be allowed to shower like every other patient here.
从现在起 你可以像医院其他病人一样洗澡了
Under armed guard, of course, but
当然要有武装警卫的监督
you won't be blasted with a fire hose,
但不会再被水管喷了
and you'll be able to lather up yourself.
可以自己打肥皂了
I kind of like that part.
那部分我还挺喜欢的
I like feeling them soap up my balls.
我喜欢他们给我的蛋蛋打肥皂的感觉
Don't be vulgar.
不要那么低俗
This may not seem like much, but it's a first step.
也许这看起来没什么 但这是第一步
I'm going to get you out of here.
我会把你救出去的
But you have to control yourself.
但你要控制自己
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Don't do that.
不要这样
Gate, please.
请把门打开
Hi.
嗨
You don't know me.
你不认识我
We haven't been officially introduced.
我们还没有彼此正式介绍
I know exactly who you are.
我知道你是谁
Mildred Ratched.
米尔德里德·拉契特
Gwendolyn Briggs.
格温多林·布里格斯
This is slightly odd.
有点奇怪
I put a sack lunch here.
我在这里放了一袋午餐
Would someone have thrown it away?
会被别人扔掉吗
Nurse Bucket ate it.
巴克特护士吃掉了
You're welcome to the other half of my bologna sandwich.
我的另一半腊肠三明治分给你吧
No, I couldn't. Thank you.
那可不行 谢谢了
I really don't mind.
我不介意的
No, I mean I don't eat bologna.
我是说 我不吃腊肠
Why?
为什么
It's perfectly nutritious.
很有营养呀
I'm sure. Very filling.
-是啊 -很能填饱肚子
I just don't eat extruded meats.
我不吃香肠类肉制品
No offense.
恕我直言
Bologna is my favorite food.
腊肠是我最喜欢的食物
You can't be serious.
你开玩笑吧
I am completely serious.
我是完全认真的
So are you from the area?
你是本地人吗
No.
不是
Well, it's a beautiful part of the world.
这里的景色非常优美
The views from this stretch of coastline are simply magnificent.
从海岸线望去 景色真是美极了
Yes. I have a lovely view from where I stay.
是啊 我住的地方 景色非常好
Of course, I don't get to see it much.
当然 我没有很多时间去欣赏
My work is very stressful,
我的工作压力很大
so I try to go to bed early.
所以我尽量晚上早睡
So...
所以...
how about you let me show you around?
我带你去四处逛逛吧
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I'm driving down to Monterey this afternoon.
我今天下午要开车去蒙特利
Would you care to join me?
你愿意跟我一起去吗
No. Thank you.
不了 谢谢
Monterey is nothing but longshoremen
蒙特利全都是码头工人
and morphine addicts trying to sell their poetry.
还有吗♥啡♥瘾君子 想要出♥售♥自己诗歌♥
You sure?
你确定吗
It's a stunner of a drive.
路上风景很美的
And there's an oyster bar just off Route 1
一号♥公路旁边还有一家牡蛎餐馆
I've been dying to try.
我很想去试试
Oyster bar?
牡蛎餐馆
Yeah.
是啊
Well, won't there be a gentleman accompanying you?
难道没有男士陪您去吗
No.
没有
Come on, it'll be an adventure.
来吧 当作一次冒险
"Brutal" is the word that kept running through my mind.
"残忍♥"一词始终浮现在我的脑海中
This procedure is sadistic,
这种手术简直就是虐待
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表