剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
interim head of this hospital until a replacement can be found.
这家医院的临时院长 直到找到替代人选
You are free to collect your belongings,
你可以随意拿走你的行李
but you are asked to please vacate the premises.
但请你离开房♥间
The police...
警方...
have been made aware of your identity.
已经知道你的身份了
Wait. And...
-等等 -而且...
My identity, yes. I...
我的身份 是的 我...
have been struggling with substance abuse, but...
一直在跟药物滥用作斗争 但是...
Doctor.
医生
I know why you changed your name.
我知道你为什么改名字了
I know what you did to that young man that you were treating.
我知道你对那位年轻病人做过什么了
Now, I don't believe you could be at fault, I truly don't.
我认为错不在你 真的
But now the police know about it as well,
但现在警♥察♥也知道了
so you're going to have to...
所以你要...
explain to them what really happened.
向他们解释一下 到底发生什么了
They're on their way.
他们马上就来
Doctor.
医生
I did love you.
我爱过你
I loved your purpose and your calling.
我爱你目标明确 有使命感
I loved your need to help people.
我爱你愿意帮助别人
Just to be able to be near you, to watch you,
能接近你 看着你
it made me feel so honored.
我已倍感荣幸
I believe in you.
我相信你
I will always believe in you.
我会永远相信你
Then why would you do this to me?
那你为什么这样对我
Look at Charlotte, at...
看看夏洛特...
I'm on the precipice of helping so many people!
我马上就能帮助许多人了
That's why I'm letting you go.
所以我要放你走
I've treated you poorly, Betsy.
我对你态度很差 贝琪
You didn't deserve that.
是我对不住你
Dr. Hanover, I'm told you're not supposed to be handling patients.
汉诺威医生 我听说您不能处理病人了
No. We are leaving.
不 我们要离开
You're not in charge anymore.
您不再负责这里了 先生
This patient admitted herself to this hospital,
这位病人是主动来这间医院的
and she's free to leave whenever she chooses.
只要她选择离开 就可以随意离开
Do you believe Dr. Hanover's treatments have helped you?
你相信汉诺威医生的治疗 对你有帮助吗
I believe he's the only person who can help me.
我相信只有他能够救我
As head nurse, I'm allowing both of them to go.
作为护士长 我允许他们俩离开
I should have never let you into this hospital.
我就不该让你进入这间医院
I know the kind of price that's on your head, Doctor.
我知道你的脑袋值多少钱 医生
And I'm letting you walk right out the door.
但我还是让你离开了
So I'd say, letting me into this hospital
所以我觉得 让我进医院
was the best decision you ever made.
是你做过的最佳选择
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello?
喂
Mrs. Osgood? Yes.
-奥斯古德夫人吗 -是的
Mildred Ratched.
我是米尔德里德·拉契特
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
恐怕我有一些坏消息要告诉你
Dr. Hanover is now out of my reach.
汉诺威医生已经超出我的能力范围了
I'm sorry, but I simply won't be able to help you.
我很抱歉 但我已经没法帮你了
I told you I wanted his head on a platter.
我说过 我想看到他的脑袋被砍掉
Yes. I appreciate that you're angry.
是啊 我理解你的愤怒
I just need you to understand
我只是想让你明白
that any arrangement we once had is now null and void.
我们以前的安排现在全都无效了
And if you ever attempt to harm me
如果你想伤害我
or even contact me again,
或者再联♥系♥我
I will notify the FBI
我会告诉联邦调查局
about your attempts on Dr. Hanover's life.
说你想害汉诺威医生
Do you understand me, Mrs. Osgood?
你听明白了吗 奥斯古德夫人
How dare you betray me, you double-crossing little...
你竟敢背叛我 小叛徒...
Hello.
您好
We would like two rooms, please.
我们想要两间房♥
That'll be nine dollars.
一共九美元
Name?
姓名
Davis. Randall Davis.
戴维斯 兰德尔·戴维斯
Rooms nine and ten.
9号♥和10号♥房♥间
Thank you.
谢谢
I feel a bit woozy.
我觉得有点晕
My head is spinning a little.
我的头有点晕
You're okay.
你没事的
The mild sedation I gave you is starting to wear off.
我给你的轻度镇静剂开始失效了
I just want you to get something in your stomach,
我想让你吃点东西
and then get you off to bed.
然后上♥床♥睡觉
And what can I do for you?
我能为您做什么
Coffee for me, and water... a soft-boiled egg, perhaps.
我要咖啡 再来一杯水和半熟水煮蛋
With toast.
还有吐司面包
Yeah.
好啊
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, folks like you, you gotta pay in advance.
要知道 你们这种人是需要提前付钱的
You don't gotta be uppity about it.
这也没什么好得瑟的
Doctor.
医生
If you don't mind my asking...
如果您不介意我问的话...
what is your plan?
您有什么计划
My plan is to make you whole.
我的计划是让你康复
I'd like to try and get us across the border to... to Canada.
我想试着带你越过边境去加拿大
Once we get to the crossing...
等我们到达国境线...
you will drive, and I will hide in the trunk.
就换你来开车 我躲在后备箱里
I have a... a colleague at a hospital in Vancouver.
我有一位同事 在温哥华的一家医院
He might be willing to admit you,
他也许会愿意接收你
and then I can continue our treatments in secret.
然后就可以秘密地继续治疗了
Once you're cured, and I...
等你痊愈了
do believe you will be cured, Charlotte,
我相信你能被治愈的 夏洛特
then perhaps I can...
也许我就可以...
I can come out of hiding.
不再躲躲藏藏了
What's happening? Where am I?
怎么回事 我在哪里
Charlotte. It's me. Dr. Hanover.
夏洛特 是我 汉诺威医生
I'm just going to get you to bed, okay?
我要扶你上♥床♥睡觉 好吗
Sit.
坐下吧
Okay.
好的
You're okay.
你没事的
Okay, lay down. Go lay down..
好的 躺下 躺下吧
This was my fault.
这是我的错
I should have let you... let you rest as soon as we got here.
我们入住以后 就应该让你休息的
But...
但是...
you're okay now.
你现在没事了
You're okay.
你没事了
Just sleep.
快睡觉吧
I'll be right next door.
我就在隔壁
Police! Anybody in there?
警♥察♥ 里面有人吗
Just a minute. Fuck.
等一下 可恶
Charlotte. Get up, get up. It's the police.
夏洛特 快起来 是警♥察♥
Get in the closet. No, no, no...
-躲进壁橱里 -不 不...
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay...
没事的 没事的 没事的...
It's okay, it's okay. No.
没事的 没事的 不
No, no, no, please.
不 不 求你了
No, no, please.
不 不 求你了
So sorry, officer, can I help you?
不好意思 警官 有什么事吗
Yeah, you're not the one who double-parked out front, are you?
是你把车并排停在前面了吗
The Cadillac DeVille?
那辆凯迪拉克帝威
No, I... unfortunately, I can't... I can't afford a Cadillac.
不是的 可惜我买♥♥不起凯迪拉克
All right. Well, sorry to bother you. Good night, now.
好的 抱歉打扰了 晚安
I'm so sorry, Charlotte. It was a false alarm.
我很抱歉 夏洛特 是错误警报
You're shit.
你就是狗屎
You're no doctor.
你根本不是医生
You're garbage.
你就是垃圾
Ondine?
盎丁
It's me, Dr. Hanover.
是我 汉诺威医生
Would you please tell Charlotte she's safe?
能不能告诉夏洛特 她已经安全了
How dare you shut me in a closet.
你竟然敢把我关在壁橱里
I played first chair violin for the Boston Pops.
我是波士顿流行乐团的首席小提琴手
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表