剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
I see you've started wearing heels, Dr. Hanover.
你开始穿高跟鞋了呢 汉诺威医生
I have your meal, Mr. Tolleson.
托尔森先生 我来给您送餐了
I appreciate that very much, ma'am.
非常感谢 女士
Please thank him for me.
请替我谢谢他
Who?
谢谁
Dr. Hanover. This is very... humane of him.
汉诺威医生 他真是... 人性化呢
I haven't had the pleasure of a beautiful woman's company
我已经很久没有美女陪伴了
in a very long time.
真是很长时间了
I'm flattered.
谢谢夸奖
You have quite the striking physique yourself, Mr. Tolleson.
托尔森先生 您的体格很惊人
Eddie.
叫我埃迪吧
Eddie.
埃迪
I have your Salisbury steak.
这是您的索尔兹伯里牛排
And your vitamins.
还有维生素
Let me know if there is anything I can do.
如果有什么我能做的 可以告诉我
Do you mean that?
你是认真的吗
I'm sorry?
您说什么
I just mean, ...
我刚才说...
if you really do wanna help me,
如果你真想帮我
there is something you can do, actually.
其实还真有些事可以帮我做
Although if you're just being polite, I understand.
如果你只是出于礼貌 我也能理解
I know you have others to attend to.
我知道你还要照顾其他病人
It's the vitamins.
是维生素的事
See, I... I don't know which one, but I...
我不知道是哪一种 但是...
I've noticed a fairly prominent...
我发现有一个非常明显的...
side effect.
副作用
Forgive me, I...
原谅我 我...
I don't know the medical term, but...
我不知道医学术语 但是...
I've had an erection for the past three days.
我已经勃起三天了
It's the...
是因为...
it's the niacin, it can have that effect.
是因为烟酸 它有这种作用
Well, see, the thing of it is, I...
好吧 问题是我...
...I can't get it to go away.
我没法让它下去
Push-ups just make it...
做俯卧撑更是...
throb.
让它血脉喷张
And...
而且...
well, like, I can't relieve myself,
我不能自己释放
for religious reasons...
因为宗教原因...
if you take my meaning.
如果你理解我的意思
I understand.
我明白的
I want you to cum for me.
为我射出来吧
You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
你是我见过的最美的女人
Dolly.
我叫多莉
Dolly.
多莉
Keep taking those vitamins, Eddie.
继续吃那些维生素吧 埃迪
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
Pervert.
变♥态♥
We have a problem.
我们遇到问题了
You harbor some sympathy for Edmund Tolleson, isn't that right?
你对埃德蒙·托尔森有些同情 对吗
You believe he's insane, should be spared the death penalty?
你认为他疯了 不该被判死刑
I don't know what you're getting at.
我不知道你要说什么
Hanover sent Dolly to deliver him his lunch this afternoon,
汉诺威今天让多莉去给他送午饭
and the guard on duty told me he saw them...
值班警卫告诉我 他看见他们...
I... I don't know how to put this. What?
我不知道应该怎么说 怎么了
I guess he saw... her...
好像他看到... 她...
Huck... She was...
哈克... 她在...
masturbating him.
给他手♥淫♥
I will handle it.
交给我来处理吧
Fill 'up? Yes, please.
加满油吗 是的
Jesus Christ!
我的天啊
Motherfuck!
我♥操♥了
Someone left you a note.
有人给你留了一张便条
Thank you.
谢谢
Up to a little hanky-panky, are we?
有艳遇了 是吧
You run a roadside motel, madam.
你是开路边汽车旅馆的 夫人
You traffic in hanky-panky.
你的生意就靠艳遇了
I run an honest business.
我是做正经生意的
Well, then I suppose you shouldn't stick your nose where it doesn't belong.
好吧 那我觉得 你就不应该多管闲事
You can keep it.
便条留给你吧
I don't even know what it means.
我都不知道是什么意思
Must be some sort of mistake.
那肯定是搞错了
It's open.
门开着呢
Lock the door, please.
请把门关上吧
I didn't expect to see you again.
我没想到会再见到你
Yeah, well, I guess I was caught a little off guard by your, ...
是啊 我上次有点措手不及 就因为你的...
what is it,xa0pretending to be other people?
是叫角色扮演吗
They're scenarios.
那是场景而已
For fun.
为了增添乐趣
When I thought about it, I guess it kinda was fun.
仔细想来 确实挺有趣吧
Why don't you take off your shirt and tie?
你为什么不脱下衬衫和领带呢
So, who am I this evening?
今晚我要扮演谁呢
You...
你...
are a handsome young Marine.
是一名年轻英俊的海军陆战队员
Just stormed the beaches of Ormoc Bay in the Philippines.
刚从菲律宾奥尔莫克湾海滩战场回来
You were thinking about your sweetheart back home in Kansas.
你在想念在堪萨斯的心上人
So, maybe that's why, when your unit entered an airfield,
也许正因为如此 当你的部队进入机场时
you don't notice the machine gun nest right in front of you.
你没有注意到在你面前的机关枪
Cut it off, we are losing him!
截肢吧 不然他会死的
The leg.
这条腿
Saw it off!
截掉吧
No, no, no!
不不不
Forty-caliber rounds tear through your right leg
40口径的子弹穿过你的右腿
just below the knee.
膝盖以下撕裂
You don't feel anything at first...
起初 你什么都没有感觉到...
but as you fall to the ground...
但当你摔倒在地时...
the pain washes over you, and it's excruciating.
疼痛席卷而来 令人难以忍♥受
It's excruciating.
应该很痛苦
God, it hurts.
天啊 好疼啊
What, is it a little bigger than you're used to?
怎么 是不是比你习惯的尺寸更大
They take you to a field hospital...
他们带你来到野战医院
...fetch the best nurse they can find... No!
给你安排了最好的护士... 不要啊
She tells you, "It's okay, son,
她告诉你 "没事的 孩子
your endorphins will kick in soon,
内啡肽很快就会起作用了
and you won't feel anything."
马上就感受不到疼痛了"
And you look up at her, amazed at her steadfastness,
你抬头看着她 她的坚定和勇敢
her bravery, and you realize you have to have her.
让你感到惊讶 你意识到自己很想拥有她
Right then and there.
就在当时 就在那里
Then what happens?
然后怎么样了
So then...
所以后来...
you make sex with her like a stallion.
你像种马一样跟她做♥爱♥
Excuse me?
你说什么
You have intercourse with her the way a horse would.
你像种马一样跟她性♥交♥
You mean I fuck you from behind?
你是说从后面上你吗
Yes, that's what I just said.
是啊 我就是这意思
That's right.
太对了
Your hands are not soft and comforting.
你的双手并不柔软舒服
They are coarse.
而是非常粗糙的
You are rough.
你很粗暴
You fill her up with your manhood. You...
用你的男子气概将她填满 你...
Thank you.
谢谢
That was nice.
太爽了
Let me pour you a drink.
我给你倒点喝的吧
I'll have one in my room, thanks.
我回我的房♥间喝吧 谢了
Should we make this a regular thing?
我们要定期这样吗
Well, it sure took the edge off of my day, I'll tell you that much.
确实挺舒缓压力的 只能这么说
Rough day at the office?
今天上班压力很大吗
Just a lot of cat and mouse,
就是一场猫鼠游戏
chasing a dirty Pinoy all over creation.
我在到处找一个可恶的菲律宾人
Thanks again.
再次感谢
My name is Mildred, by the way.
对了 我叫米尔德里德
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表