剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表
Gwendolyn, it means we can...
格温多林 这意味着我们可以...
we can run away together, you and...
我们可以一起私奔了
And my answer to you, Mildred, is no.
米尔德里德 我的答案是不要
That is not what my life is going to be.
我不希望我的生活变成那样
Our life.
我们的生活
It is not! Why?
-不是的 -为什么
All right. Do you hear me? That is not what my life is going to be.
你听见了吗 我不希望我的生活变成那样
Why not? Why? It just isn't.
-为什么 -就是不要
Because I had an x-ray yesterday.
因为我昨天去拍X光了
Because the doctor wanted to see how my lung was healing.
因为医生想看看 我的肺部愈合情况
And he found a tumor
结果他发现 我的左侧乳♥房♥♥
the size of a walnut inside my left breast.
有一个胡桃大小的肿瘤
What?
什么
And I don't have long.
我剩下的日子不多了
We will find someone. We?
-我们会有办法的 -我们
We'll find a doctor.
我们一起找医生
Yes, we. You have to. No. You have to stop.
-是的 你必须这样 -不要 别说了
Listen to me, God damn it... You have to stop!
-听我说 可恶... -你别说了
There is nothing that anyone can do!
谁都无力回天了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to find someone.
我去帮你找人
A doctor.
帮你找医生
We have all the money in the world.
我们有足够的钱
We will go to the ends of the Earth if we have to.
我愿意为你赴汤蹈火
I love you, do you hear me? I will not lose you.
我爱你 听见了吗 我不会失去你的
Mildred...
米尔德里德...
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Next page.
下一页
There it is, there it is.
就是这里 就是这里
Fucking Diego.
可恶的迭戈
The nerve.
真有种呀
Told the police that I had him kill my mother.
竟然告诉警♥察♥是我让他杀了我母亲
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
Of course, they didn't believe him.
当然 他们不相信他
Stupid fool.
傻瓜
I miss my mother.
我好想我妈妈
Master Henry, your lawyer is here.
亨利少爷 您的律师来了
This is the last will and testament of Lenore Hortense Osgood.
这是丽诺尔·霍顿斯·奥斯古德的遗嘱
"I will, devise, bequeath and give half of all my property and estate
"我会将我的全部各类财产
of every kind and character,
分出一半
including but not limited to real and personal property,
包括但不限于 在我去世之日
in which I may have an interest at the date of my death,
可能享有权益的不动产和动产
to...
遗赠给...
the West Indies Art Foundation
西印度群岛艺术基金会
for the construction of a museum in Bridgetown, Barbados,
在巴巴多斯的布里奇顿建造博物馆
of which the paintings and sculptures I have purchased over the years
我多年来购买♥♥的绘画和雕塑
will constitute a permanent collection.
将成为永久馆藏
The other half...
另一半...
will go to my monkey, Petunia, and her continued care."
将赠给我的猴子佩丘尼亚 用作继续照料"
What?!
什么
Wha...?!
什么…
"My son, Henry,
"我的儿子 亨利
will be transferred to the care of a psychiatric institution,
将被转到精神病院
where he will spend the rest of his life.
在那里度过他的余生
I hereby revoke any and all prior wills and codicils I have made.
本人特此撤销 所有先前订立之遗嘱及附件
Signed,
签字人
L.H. Osgood."
丽诺尔·霍顿斯·奥斯古德"
I realize this news comes as a shock to most of you.
我知道 对你们大多数人来说 这个消息都很震惊
But I assure you, this transition in leadership
但我向你们保证 这次领导层交接
has been and will remain seamless,
一直是无缝衔接的 以后也将如此
with fewer bizarre...
没有任何波澜
and seemingly...
以及...
avoidable incidents.
可以避免的意外
I have been named interim head of Lucia State Hospital
我被任命为露西亚州立医院临时院长
until Dr. Hanover's replacement can be found.
直到找到汉诺威医生的替代者
The selection and interview process for qualified candidates...
选拔和面试合格候选人的过程...
It could take a while.
可能需要一段时间
But Nurse Ratched has agreed to stay on.
但拉契特护士同意留下来
And I am promoting Huck Finnegan to the position of head nurse,
我任命哈克·芬尼根为护士长
so that we will be able to continue caring for our existing patients,
以继续照顾现有的病人
as well as seeking out new ones.
同时寻找新的病人
And it is my mission that every bed in this facility will be filled
我的任务是尽快将医院的所有床位
as soon as is practical.
全都填满
But make no mistake,
但毫无疑问
it is a new day at this hospital,
这是医院的新开始
and I am overjoyed and humbled
我倍感高兴 又万分惭愧
to have been given the opportunity
能有机会
to provide you all with an example of leadership, grace,
向你们所有人展示领导力 慈善心
and world-class caregiving for the neediest among us.
以及世界级的护理 为最需要的人提供帮助
Now, let's get to work.
现在 各位去工作吧
Excuse me?
不好意思
What about doctors?
那医生怎么办
Do we even have any?
我们还有医生吗
Honestly...
说实话...
who needs them?
谁需要他们呢
剧集 | 拉契特(2020) | 导航列表